Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Jiro's Life I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on October 5th 2024, 6:18 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Jiro's Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jiro

Jiro

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sand Waves

Jiro's Life Empty
PostSubject: Jiro's Life   Jiro's Life Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 12:29 pm

Name - Jiro
Age - 14
Chakra Nature: Poison, Sand, Lightning -------- Note: I can add poison into my sand and lightning.
Kekkei Genkai - Sand Waves: Lets me manipulate all types of sand. The sands are regular sand, iron sand, and etc.
Personality - I'm a pretty cool but lazy guy. Fun to hang around with. I hate people who annoy me a lot.

Bio - Jiro had a pretty good life besides the fact that he never spent time with his parents. When he was a baby, his parents sold him ((those meanies...)) to other people just for some money. Once he got sold, some old guy ran towards them and grabbed me. He took me away from my parents and the traders. He took me to a far away place and educated me as much as he could. He always trained me and taught me many good values. That man became my new father from then on ((What a nice guy)). He would always protect me. We would travel around the world and came across Vescrutia. Our village became the Chaos from then on. I take care of my father now since he has a very strong and unknown disease. I continue my training in the Chaos trying to become as strong as possible and at the same time believing in my values.
Back to top Go down

Jiro's Life
Page 1 of 1