Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reika's Abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reika's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Reika's Abilities   Reika's Abilities Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 2:19 pm

Kekkei Genkei: Kinetic/Potential Manipulation: Lets me manipulate Kinetic and Potential energy, on solid, using gas control.
((Note: They blow up on my command only. This Kekkei Genkei gives me a boost in speed, stamina, and agility.))

Radiant Eyes: Allows me to see the amount of energy a person is using. It also helps me to sense the presence of something by the amount of energy consumption.

Absorbtion: Allows me to absorb kinetic and potential energy at the touch of something weak. The more I absorb, the more speed, agility, and stamina, I gain from that opponent. NOTE: I don't absorb energy from attacks or regular energy, I absorb from things that were recently in motion.

Kinetic Explosion: Allows me to charge kinetic energy into an object and then explode.

Impulse: When someone touches me, I can put in energy on that spot and explode that part.

Potential Touch: I can take away potential energy, causing them to feel more tired, slow, and lose stamina and speed. It also causes them to feel wobbly and weak.

Atomic Breakdown: I have the ability to break down the atoms and molecules of gases and plasma. I can detect the type of gases and break it down to a molecular level, separating them and causing a different element to be formed.

Uranium- 238: Complete control of nuclear and atomic explosions. I can bring together these gases from a wide area.

- Also, I can dry the liquids with ease, depending on how much force is used, changing their state of matter. To control things, they have to be in a gaseous state.

Dire Beam: I can send an intense red beam, and thicken it to a wide width and height. It doesn't hurt them physically, but gos through their body, and damages internal organs.

Kinetic Waves: After collecting kinetic energy from an object in motion or heat, I can send waves of it, mixed with seismic waves.

Ability: Can form kinetic energy into hot, thermal energy. Can also take chemical energy from any creature/human.

Plasma Control: I can take gases and most things in the form of plasma, using those to attack. Mostly use it for my explosions. However, I do not have complete control over plasma. As it is contained in many varieties of things. I can gather ionized gas from nearby, especially from my lightning.

Chidori Eisou: I can form any weapon made of pure lightning, though I usually prefer a whip. This can cut through most things, and can easily cut through a human. It can extend at any length.

Chidori Senbon: I can form tiny senbon needles made of pure lightning chakra. These are invisible to the regular human eye.

Raijins Bolt: I can send electric bolts from any direction into the opponent.

Electric Jabs: I can send electric currents into my hands and fingers and jab the opponent. One jab can be fatal.

Summoning Pillars of Lightning: I create invisible pillars around my opponent, trapping them in a somewhat dome-like lightning. Trying to escape by going through, will only shock them for a while.

Quick Sand: I can soften the ground underneath and create quicksand or mud for them to sink.

Distortion: I can break down the earth and create holes and pits for people to fall into.

Collision: Change the land form, using tectonic collision.

Granite: I can form rock harder than granite on my body and skin for protection. I can even form my body into pure earth or mud.

Earth Dome: A dome of earth surrounds the opponent and sucks out their chemical nutrients and kinetic energy.

Earth Spikes: Pointy, spikes come out from under ground.

Pillars: The ground breaks into pillars, where we only step on those, or fall down onto the electric layer running under.

Rocky Shower: Large, granite rock pieces fall from the sky and shower onto the opponent.

Mud Flow: I can sink underground and stay there. Also, the ability to create landslides, mudslides; destructive ones.

Exploding Geysers: Sudden explosions will form under the opponent or near them.

Mud Scrolls: Swirls of mud will come out of the ground to grab the opponent and follow them.

Explosive Shower: Explosions fall and shoot out from the sky.

((FYI: THESE POWERS WILL NOT BE USED TILL I RANK UP))
Elemental Table: Using the ability to control gases, I can control most of the elements in the periodic table.

((These are used with my kinetic energy and gas control))
((NOTE: The stars, nebula's, and nuclear explosions are not the one's that happen in space, these are the earth version of it, smaller.))

Nebula: I can gather gases, circling them and combining them into a destructive nebula, baby star. However, this nebula is much, much weaker than a regular one. It has extreme thermal (changed from kinetic) energy, and can cause a lot of damage to one.

Nuclear Fusion: After pulling together most of my chakra, I can take atoms and nuclei's((different charges)) of a variety of gases that have low mass and combine them, shining brightly, luminating against dark.

Exploding Star: It is not near the luminating strength of a nova. It is a nuclear explosion, in which the radiation of gases explode. Usually, it takes time for a star to excel and burst, but I can do it in short time. Once, the explosion happens, it reaches all areas in usually a second, expanding with extreme heat.

Neutron Star: After gathering, subatomic particles and neutrons, I can dispel it into this. It causes the balance of the area to stumble. Somewhat, creating a weak feeling for the opponent and causing them to feel as if gravity is lost.

Black Hole: No, it does not suck people into another dimension. The abilities of this black hole, is so it can escape light. On a sunny day, with a black hole around, there will barely be light around. Since, my black holes are weak, it usually leaves out most things. I also use it to surprise attack. For example, if I create two black holes, I put one hand into it, the other part of my hand will stick out in the other hole. ((You'll see in battle))

Last edited by Reika on June 16th 2009, 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika's Abilities   Reika's Abilities Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 5:31 pm

Hmmm, I have a lot to say about this, but it wouldn't be fair, you are fighting my other character. <.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika's Abilities   Reika's Abilities Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 5:34 pm

Please tell me. I really won't mind. I was hoping for a higher-up to tell me if anything in my jutsu list was out of the question and was not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika's Abilities   Reika's Abilities Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 5:37 pm

LUCIUS BLACKTHORN!!!!!!

Can you please look over this, I don't want to seem bias. But let me finish our fight, I think its my post.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika's Abilities   Reika's Abilities Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 6:16 pm

*grumble at Rose >>; *

Yes, I've already approved of all this in PM strings and such. Reika seems like she has a level head and is responsible enough not to abuse the seemingly potential godhackery in these moves, and knows her limits. If anything she posts proves otherwise, they'll be appropriately nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reika's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika's Abilities   Reika's Abilities Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reika's Abilities
Page 1 of 1