Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leiko Fuzen
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Leiko Fuzen

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Yuudoku Gaidoku/ Myu-jikaru Onkyou

Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Empty
PostSubject: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 8:26 pm

{Still in progress^^}

~Kekkei Genkai~

Yuudoku Gaidoku

-[Crappy Translation: Toxic Poison]-

Yuudoku Gaidoku gives Leiko the ability to use extra-strong poison attacks. The specifics will be listed below under 'poison attacks'. Because of Yuudoku Gaidoku's power, she is also immune to some other poisons. Normal poisons, will have little to no effect on her, while special poisons (chakra-infused, acid, etc.) are beyond her control. The normal poisons, however, can e absorbed and used against an opponent in an attack.

Myu-jikaru Onkyou

-[Crappy Translation: Musical Sound]-

Myu-jikaru Onkyou is another one of Leiko's special abilities, she can control sound. (Again, the specific attacks will be listed below). Unlike her poison ability, Myu-jikaru Onkyou does NOT help her against other sound attacks. To control her sound attacks, she can do one of a few things. She can hum, she can use a small dog whistle, which she carries around with her (Because it's a dog whistle, it can't be heard by humans), or, she can use metal to conduct the sound. (Things such as kunai, senbon, katanas, etc.)

~Poison Attacks~

Poison Gas

A toxic gas is emitted from her mouth. Can come out in vast amounts, or small amounts depending on her preference at the time. Depending on the type of poison, if can have an appearance in colour, or, be invisible.

Liquid Poison

Poison she coats her weapons with. She can also use it on her hands when punching an opponent, affecting their skin. Depending on the type of poison, it can also be accidently inhaled.

Poison Air

Visible, yet, inescapable. It can cover an entire battle field with a thin composition of poison. It can affect the skin automatically and/or be inhaled.

Poison Geyser

Leiko can send poison through the bottom of her feet, into the ground. She can then control it with her chakra, to burst out of the ground at any nearby location, like a geyser. There is no way to tell if this attack has been initiated until it appears in geyser form.

~Sound Attacks~

Sound boom

Can be made with the dog whistle, or be conducted by metal. It's extremely hard to doge (i.e. You can't freaking jump over it/ move to the side =_=), and is very powerful. If it doesn't seriously maim your body, your ears will be ringing for weeks. XD

Sound Genjutsu

Seriously messes with your sense of hearing. Can be made with all 3 things (voice, whistle, and metal) Also, it can cast genjutsu in general. It is usually used to hide Leiko's REAL location, as she's not very creative and can't come up with many gruesome scenarios. She can also conceal a genjutsu within an attack, so that an opponent won't know that they're caught up in an illusion.

Sound waves

(Also created by all three things) Sound waves used as a basic, yet powerful attack. They are slightly visible because they make the scenery they are covering look distorted. They range in size and power, depending on Leiko.

Sound Earthquake

(Voice and whistle) Using powerful sound waves, Leiko can target the earth she and her opponent are standing on, making a mini-earthquake, usually causing fissures. Large chunks of earth can be moved and somewhat controlled by the sound to attack an opponent.

~The Metal Element~

Weapons

Having basic control over the metal element, Leiko can make weapons in her hand. Some of the weapons she can make include basic ninja tools, swords, and duplicates of her dog whistle in case it ever gets destroyed in battle.

Ground Metal

Using the same principle she does to put poison into the ground for her geyser attack, Leiko can make metal underground. The metal can remain hidden to be a major conductor for her sound attacks, or, large chunks of metal can extend out of the ground (or her body, i.e. hands) to attack an opponent.

Last edited by Leiko Fuzen on June 23rd 2009, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:06 pm

Just so you know, the Sound Boom and Sound Earth Quake will consume the amount proportional to the attack. :]

Approved...
Back to top Go down
Leiko Fuzen
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Leiko Fuzen

PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 11:46 pm

...To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what that means, but okay X]
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 12:27 am

lol... I get that quite a bit... Anyways, what I was trying to say was the chakra consumption depends on how big the attack is.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 12:33 am

Quote :
Yuudoku Gaidoku gives Leiko the ability to use extra-strong poison attacks. The specifics will be listed below under 'poison attacks'. Because of Yuudoku Gaidoku's power, she is also immune to other poison attacks. If she is attacked with poison, it will simply have no effect on her, no matter who attacked her with it, or what type of poison it is. She can also absorb it, and use it against her opponent in an attack.

I'm thinking Zepp isn't going to like this....yet idk about you able to absorb any and every poison, I mean...Zepp's poison is like an acid which does basically everything you do with your poison and then some more crap ontop of that....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 12:45 am

People using poison mainly have their chakra or some other substance in it, so absorbtion would either get you killed because your body can't break down someone elses chakra, or it wouldn't be able to be absorbed. Now a poison smoke bomb, maybe, but Zepp's, Kaerei's and Marta's poison, not a chance. all othe their poisons have something about them that keep them from being regular poisons, like mixing with certain elements, soul energy, chakra, etc.
Back to top Go down
Leiko Fuzen
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Leiko Fuzen

PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 6:16 pm

I see...my bad, I'll be sure to edit that right away =3
As for this Zepp guy...I didn't know about other users' attacks when I made up these techniques o.O
So...If he doesn't like it, well then I apologize, but I didn't rip the poison attacks off him or anything. I just...happen to have similar attacks.
Back to top Go down
Leiko Fuzen
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Leiko Fuzen

PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 6:20 pm

Editted! Just lemme know if it's still...not good. I tried to word it as best I could...
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 12:07 am

I think it's fine now, also I'm too lazy to bust out the pedobear seal of approval so... Approved....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!   Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Leiko is amazing~ Leiko is strong...Leiko can do no wrong, and she has JUTSU too!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: