Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Empty
PostSubject: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 12:47 pm

I then wait for a procter near a frozen over lake near a huge hill.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 12:48 pm

I appear in the area hands in my pocket smiling. "Yo Prince...Need a ranking?"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 12:49 pm

"yea i need a ranking...^_^" i say as i turn so i look straight towards maze
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 12:50 pm

"Well then your in luck...I have some free time and I think I can rank you.....You do have your ranking money right?"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 12:51 pm

"ba.BAM!!!!!!!!" i say as i pull out my money and hand it to maze *hands maze 300$*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 12:53 pm

I start to count the money.."100....243.....300..So Chunnin test ok." I start to laugh "Ok your ranking is to stay alive I'll give you a 30sec head start. GO!!"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 12:54 pm

as that happens i pull out my rapier sword and luna my ice sprite flys into my pouch and i then began to ice dash over the frozen lake
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 12:58 pm

"Run run as fast as you can I'll catch you I'm Maze God damn..." I clap my hands and use Frozen earth. The whole area around us is instantly frozen and jagged ice pillers shot out of the ground all around. Some of the sikes would shot up at Prince and would impale him.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 1:05 pm

as i hear maze's clapp i grow anxious as i know he is going for a heavy attack, i then try to stand on my toes so i am able to dodge when it happens.then luna my ice fairys begans to move widly senseing ice being forge and push upward thru the surface so luna tells me exactly where to dodge i then jump high because it seemed to be my only exscape. then i dodge the spikes and as i land i use one of the spikes as a ramp and jump real high and give maze a :P hopeing to make him anxious and miss some attacks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 1:15 pm

"Don't get cooky!!" The spikes continue to grow and threaten to impale Prince in the sky. I then start to draw in the elements into fist changing them into something new.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 1:39 pm

as the spike started to growi changed my fairy from luna to fire and wind(forming flame wings around my back) then as the ice spike came close to me i flaped my newly formed wings letting of a hot breeze instantly melting that spike i then glided over to the base of that pilliar and stabed it with my rapier casting elemental brake the whole frozen over lake melts under the impact i then look towards maze to see what he's going to do next
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 1:43 pm

The energy in my hand grew stronger and it was almost at it's peek.....I gathered the energy slower to give Prince time to attack
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 1:49 pm

as i see maze inactive i then fly down and stick my rapier into the water it steamed and bubbled up and it heated from all the fire chakra it then created a smoke screen where maze couldn't see me i then pointed my rapier at maze and shoot athighly condensed beam of fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~   anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

anybody come to my ranking!! ~_~
Page 1 of 1