Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Tj's Techs I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Tj's Techs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God
Character Info (Highlight):

Tj's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Tj's Techs   Tj's Techs Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2009, 6:04 pm

Kekkei Genkai
My Diamond eyes, that take the form of glowing blue eyes ((think Starfire)) that almost look like glass. With these I can locate anyone or anything that is carbon based, my vision is increased being able to locate anyone by infiltrating their mind and getting a fix on their location, I can filter through the organisms in my vision and locate a specific person. I can also see myself from a 3rd person point of view giving me the power to dodge things more effectively and become aware of traps and attacks more than usual.

The Scarlett Bones/Bone Manipulation-------To start off, I have the ability to control my skeletal structure freely, manipulating it and using it to my whim. My skeleton is scarlet diamond one of the hardest substances in the universe. The vast capabilities of my bone manipulation are similar to that of kimmimaro from naruto. I can use the bones in my body to shift the tectonic plates in the planet allowing me to bone bend on an earthly scale by converting carbon into bone using a lot of bone jutsu as well. The scarlet diamond bones posses the ability to burn with EXTREME heat thanks to TJ's phoenix force augmentation, with physical contact they burn the mind of the individual and degenerate most defenses with this same heat, since TJ's flame can burn away matter.

The Phoenix Force Augmentation
-----------------------------------
Secondly I am a host for the phoenix force from the grand phoenix Al'Ar and Kael Thas the force itself is an entity similar to that of the PC but is only found lying dormant in all telepaths. The phoenix force not only drastically augments my regular abilities of exponential heights, but due to its augment in power it has given me a wide range of psychokinesis, each of which I am highly skilled at... I was introduced to Al'Ar and Kael Thas on my first A-Rank mission to open the dimensional door to the vescrutia universe. It is the nexus of all psionic abilities and far exceeds the strength of the power cosmic since it draws upon the power of future lives and minds manifested that the current power in the universe. These powers can only be manifested when I awaken the force within me, and its time manifested in limited due to my current size ((im only 12)) my chakra is not as plentiful as it should be, and should the flames even touch someone I can manipulate the fires on the mental and physical level, so if someone were to touch the cinders of the flames I can make the flames attack their mind, delete their matter physically, or mix the flames with the above variants of psychokinesis and do other cool things. All of my cosmic abilities were taken over by the phoenix force i can still do the same things, but its only through the force itself. Thanks to my earth natures and the phoenx's fire chakras... I can use the phoenix lava release combined with my storm flame. I can only use two kenesis at the same time, then I have to preform another seal and initiate others. A wide array of jutsu comes through manipulating the various powers gained.

TJ basically made the phoenix her bitch, she her lava is on fire with phoenix flame. With this she can:
---Set her body on autopilot so she can multi-task
---use a different style of taijutsu (see below)
---have greater control of her flames
---separate her pain receptors from her brain making her immune to pain (not damage)
---use her body even though it is severely damaged (serious repercussions)
---use a better astral TJ

She is still young, so a lot of these powers cant be used by TJ. But must be used by the Astral TJ instead.

Telekinesis; movement of matter (micro and macro; move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, or impact)

Speed up or slow down the naturally occurring vibrations of atoms in matter to alter temperature, possibly to the point of ignition if combustible (also known as pyrokinesis and cryokinesis respectively).

Self levitation (rising in the air unsupported, flying).
-only with the phoenix contract-

Object deformation (including metal softening and bending).
GOOPIFY!- TJ can control the viscosity of a certain object making it hard or soft if it gets close enough to her

Influencing events.
Often used in conjunction with other powers to power them up, but this particular power uses a lot of chakra.
---Now with TJ's training she can change the way Reality affects her body, allowing her to transform her body into anything, stretch it, and dodge at near impossible angles by turning two dimensional.

Biological healing.
TJ can heal her wounds or the wounds of another by bonding carbon atoms with one another

Teleportation (disappearing and reappearing elsewhere).
Tj can pretty much collapse her energy around herself sending her through the space between space and appear somewhere else. Similar to Jumpers, this makes a pretty huge impact and can be an attack.

Energy shield (force field).
TJ can defend herself from any attack making a force field of her diamonds laced with the phoenix flame lava makes it a formidable defense

Control of photons (light waves/particles).
Invisibility Forever!- TJ would manipulate the light in the area rendering her invisible
---Thanks to TJ's training she can turn her body into photons, swapping them with her carbon atoms accelerating her body to super fast speeds and power. Only the Astral TJ can do this, because TJ would pretty much die if she tried.

Laser Heaven!- TJ would gather up the light in the area creating Lasers combined with her earth making them ridiculously hot having the power to phase through people penetrating their minds and bodes if she so chooses

Magnetokinesis, the control of magnetism.
Come Closer- TJ signs pressing her hands to her heart making her carbon particles within her magnetic attracting the foe towards her with every fiber of their being, this is rather difficult to resist since their being magnetized to TJ

Ultimate Repulse- TJ can make psychokinetic spheres that are so compressed that they have their own core of gravity. She can send these at people used for defensive measures and even attack people.

Taijutsu

Psycho Palm Technique
-------------------------
TJ's nintaijutsu involves the manipulation of her mind to power up her punches and kicks. When a person were to strike TJ her fire chakras combined with the phoenix force would burn away the majority of the attack to lessen the impact, if physical contact is made the person could possibly get burnt themselves or have their mind attacked. Because TJ's telekinetic strength is involved in this style she can attack from a distance, if she raises up her leg and swings it down she can cause wide damage to an area behind her thanks to her mental targeting system with her 3rd person view of her diamond eyes all together making a powerful style. Now thanks to TJ's training she can do this from massive distances and not even move a muscle she has to send her 'mental force' towards the foe. It is invisible by nature since it is a 'feeling'

The Critical Point Technique: A technique only used by my clan, a very deadly style of fighting. It takes loads of speed and power control to execute. I locate the overall weakpoint in whatever im targeting with my diamond eye and hit it with all of my strength in once concentrated cosmic palm thrust like neji. The resulst is usually an explosion of violent proportions. The critical point technique takes a lot of concentration to use but once applied to the surface of whatever the attack is done too the effects are devastating. Wherever the weakpoint is, the result is different. by using the critical point technique I can:
Reduce mountains to rubble
Blow a humans entire back side out along with their organs
Destroy buildings ect

Because the critical point technique requires a concentration of energy it will be sparringly used, but it will be mostly used to destroy "indestructible structures"

Gravity Hammer- *TJ would square up in a stance and throw a kick towards her opponent after leaping high in the air, by manipulating the gravity in the area and adding psychokinesis to the force of the kick she would send them flying through the planet if taken directly*

Critical Burst- *After hitting the critical points of an individual or object, it would collapse upon it self and burst into a phoenix mark of flame into the air. Tj can do this physically or by hitting something with her phoenix feathers*

Maximum Break- *TJ would kick an individual one time, then use telekineses to stab the individual in their critical points upon impact, that person would be completely numb of all reactions mental and physical and be completely paralyzed*

Phoenix Flame Lava
---------------------
Also, because the flames of the phoenix force is fire chakras and TJ's chakras are earth she can use the phoenix lava release combined with her storm flame to use phoenix lava. A very powerful technique that can burn away the mind if one gets to close they would begin to feel a great mental strain since the lava is so damn hot, and it can melt away a lot of defenses.

TJ's telepathic prowess is not yet fully honed, but she can communicate with other minds over vast distances. She can also paralyze others subconscious minds with contact, and using the storm flame she can degenerate minds. She can also project herself mentally and attack individual, these energies are completely invisible and can only be seen by those who can see chakra or those that Astral Tj. If these invisible mental projections touch the opponent they essentially can get mind fucked into submission at TJ's will. She can make people second guess themselves and overall control the mind with relative ease if these astral projections touch them long enough, this is her main way of mental attack. Naturally, these mental projections are made out of invisible psychic energies. A visual aid of what it would look like to someone who could see what it would look like to get assaulted by TJ's astral projections, when the projections move towards the opponent it does get relatively hotter. Very similar to Ino. Astral TJ's strength is increased, she can block moves for TJ and attack. She can only attack via others subconscious minds, but she is more than capable of using telekinetic concussive force to strike. TJ can summon this Astral form of herself at will. When it comes to using more critical abilities, Tj has to stand still in and let the astral TJ do what it does. But normally she doesn't because its her subconscious mind.

Tj's Techs Armed_girl_by_randis

Last edited by Tajsa on March 23rd 2011, 12:42 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

Tj's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tj's Techs   Tj's Techs Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2009, 6:05 pm

Yea this isnt the twilight you got the weapon list and jutsu list confused I'll move it for ya.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

Tj's Techs Empty