Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay. Empty
PostSubject: More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay.   More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay. Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:03 pm

1. As Lulu said, post your TOTAL amount of cash at the end of your post in the bank. This lets the sannin and up know how much you currently hold, and keeps people from losing count of their money. Anyone that does not do this, will have the amount they just made turn null and void, meaning you would have done all that hard work for nothing. Its not hard to do though, just add what you make to your total, and POST that new TOTAL.

2. The same rule applies to when you subtract money. Yeah, this should be common sense, but I'd be damned if someone tries to loophole me, I'd make a hole in your bank account if you dare to try it. This could have been in the above rule, but it was getting pretty long, so I made it extend to a second rule.

3. Anyone who does not I repeat DOES NOT have a bank account in the "Vescrutia Bank" section out on the omniforum won't have/give/receive money in any way shape or form. It would be too confusing for us to keep track of your money because you refuse to make an account. Besides, if you have no account, then what safe place could you put your money? this is the ninja world afterall, were sneaky little things.

4. From now on {as of June 03, 2009} You only get your allowance on the FIRST of the month, meaning for example if you fail to add the allowance to your bank account on July first, then you simply miss out on the allowance. It would really be a hassle for people to "oh since I never added my allowance amount to my account, I'll do it now" and by "now" you mean the 23rd or something. That will cause too many problems, and I don't want to deal with people trying to get the allowance amount more than once in the same month. Also, this way you don't have to wait on me to make the topic like today, and you won't have to deal with me forgetting again.

5. This should be known, but for the people who don't know: You are only GIVEN money, as in you get it without doing anything, in these 2 ways: 1. when you first join the site, you get 500 and 2. at the beginning of each month you get 500. If you didn't know before, now you know.

6. When someone dies, you CANNOT take there money. I was okay with it at first, but I had to think about it, we would have killing sprees all over the damn place if I allowed it. So as of today, June 03, 2009, Money CANNOT be stolen/taken from people, or taken from killed people. Your free to give money though.

7. Don't forget to post a link to the fight you just did so it will be easier for us to check. I'm not good with making the links, but you can still add the name, and where the fight took place.

Rules may get added to this, so be sure to check it every week or so.

Last edited by Rozalyn Han. on June 4th 2009, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay.   More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay. Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:10 pm

Can I also add that people should post a link to the topic where they get money from, so we can more easily check it?
Back to top Go down

More Rules to follow regarding the bank. Yay.
Page 1 of 1