Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : ???

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Empty
PostSubject: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 9:41 am

Amber walked slowly to an empty training ground. Walking directly to the middle of the area, she set her scythe down on the ground. She stood silently, carefully focusing all her chakra to her back.
She was trying to complete the chakra wing jutsu. The jutsu that allowed her to make wings out of her strnage orange chakra, and fly. It was useable...but she unfortunately could not hold it for long.
A dome arose over her back of glowing orange chakra. In another second, the dome broke into a pair of large glowing wings extending from her back. Her eyes flashed and she quickly rose about 10 feet into the air. 'so...usually it will hold for about 5 minutes, and I can't go up over 40 feet...' Focusing carefully, she started slowly rising until she reached her usual limit of 40 feet. Then, with a burst of power, she rushed up another ten feet with a satisfied smirk.
'Heh, 10 feet...that's good...but it could be better...' With the wings starting to feel heavy, she rose another 10 feet, putting her 60 feet above the ground.
And so, she kept moving up 10 feet at a time, her expression getting more smug every time she gained a foot. 5 minutes after she originally started, she managed to reach 100 feet. However, at that moment the wings started to dissolve in the air and she started falling...
She quickly summoned her raven, Fumetsu, while she was still in mid-air. Fumetsu caught her on his back and glided to the ground, letting her off.
"So you have finally decided to finish the chakra wing jutsu?" He said in a low, mighty voice. Amber nodded solemnly.
"Yes...I have. Would you mind sticking around in case I break my neck or something?" Fumetsu rolled his eyes but nodded gently.
"Of course. I'll be here as long as you need me." Amber gave her summoned animal a small rare smile, and turned her back to him, starting to form the orange chakra dome on her back again.

(If you wanna come in, I don't give two craps. So...feel free)
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 10:28 am

Once again, a pair of chakra wings appeared on her back. This time, she would work on keeping the jutsu up longer. She rose 40 feet into the air before floating there, focusing her chakra.
---
She managed to keep the jutsu up for 10 minutes this time, before she started falling when Fumetsu caught her again. "You're improving" He said, quietly. Amber nodded unsmiling.
"Yeah...slightly. I want to be able to keep up the technique for mass amounts of time, without any limits though..." She said frowning.
She sighed as she once again formed the dome that burst into wings a second later. This time, she went up a hundred feet before stopping and trying to extend the time limit. She managed to float there for fifteen minutes before falling towards the earth again. Fumetsu quickly swept under her, catching her on his back.
"Keep it up, A-san. You're getting better." Amber remained silent as the raven once again put her back on the ground.
Starting to get slightly tired, she did the process of forming a dome on her back once more. This time, the wings were brighter than before as Amber had an expression of strict determination. She sped upwards rapidly rising 100-150-200-250 feet in the air! And then, instead of just hovering ther, she flew around in all directions, practicing flying.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 4:32 pm

Fumetsu watched in shock as Amber managed to keep flying for 30 minutes this time. However, after those minutes were over, the wings instantly disappeared and Amber fell towards the ground once again. Luckily, Fumetsu was fast. He quickly caught her on his back once again before returning to the ground.
"That was wonderful. You've nearly perfected it." Amber was panting slightly, and looked exhausted, but she was smiling smugly.
"Feh...of course I've nearly perfected it. It's me, ain't it? Let's do this...one more time. When I can stay in the air for one hour, and get up at least 500 feet...Then it'll be perfect." She said, determination in her eyes.
She put one glowing orange hand to her chest, sighing in relief. She would just give herself a quick heal from exhaustion...Chiyu Te did have medical abilities, after all. Once she was rejuvenated, she created the wings once again, though this time she did not need to make the dome first. The chakra wings simply...appeared at her will. She jumped up into the air and zoomed upwards, surpassing the height she had reached previously....
---
Fumetsu sighed boredly, still looking up into the sky. Amber had been hovering in the air for OVER an hour now, and she didn't seem to be coming down any time soon. She had seemed to discover the great feeling of being able to fly freely. half an hour before, she had passed her goal of going over the height of 500 feet.

Now, it seemed she was just showing off. Fumetsu didn't mind though. Amber had come up with this jutsu a while ago, but never had the time to finish it. He was quite proud of her now, however, as she flew well above his head.

A few minutes later, Amber came back down to the ground, panting with exhaustion, but beaming. So much smiling was out of character for her...it was sort of creepy.
"It's done." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 5:16 pm

Fumetsu nodded, smiling slightly.
"Well it's about time. I think it's time you also work on the other jutsu" Amber smirked and nodded.
"He...you're probably right. Might as well keep training until I can't move. more work will get done that way. Besides, I've been absolutely dying to try out Ember's old genjutsu..."
Thinking briefly for a second, Amber sighed and pulled her scythe off her back, making a large, deep cut from her elbow to wrist. Soon, a small-ish, large-ish puddle of blood formed on the ground. A second later, a perfectclone appeared in the puddle's place.
Silently, the clone went to walk a few yards away, while Amber started healing her arm with the orange chakra. It only took a minute before her fatal wound was nearly returned to normal.

Facing her clone, she made a square with her fore fingers, and thumbs, pointing the odd handsign at the Amber clone.
"Black Hole Illusion"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 5:31 pm

A HUGE black dome with a 50 metre radius immediately went up around the clone. The clone's senses were all immediately killed. Amber knew, because in her mind's eye, she WAS the clone. that was one of the blood clone's abilities.
The clone couldn't hear, feel, smell, or taste. Not that taste would help much in this situation...
Amber immediately formed the orange wings again, flying up above the dome. She started rapidly throwing senbon and other small, yet dangerous weapons inside. The weapons were also coated with a mild, yet dangerous paralysis toxin. While the clone couldn't see out...Amber could see in, and she could hit all the clone's vital points easily. Unfortunately for the clone, with all sense killed, there was no way it-or anyone else-could doge it. Amber dropped the dome a minute later, to reveal a bloody, probably dead version of herself.

She slowly walked over to check the clone's pulse...still alive, but barely. Smirking in satisfaction, she made the clone disappear in a *poof* of smoke while the raven watched in interest.

"Well that's a dangerous little jutsu. Who would've thought Ember would come up with something like that?" Amber just frowned and stared at the spot where the clone had disappeared, another large puddle of blood in it's place.

"...It's strong too. I would never have thought of something like that...and even if I did, it would take too long to perfect. I managed to watch that jutsu in action, and figure out how she did it...That's the only reason..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 6:07 pm

"Well that seemed...nearly too easy to complete in one shot. Have you been working on that one on your own?" Amber chuckled and nodded.
"You got me." Fumetsu smiled fondly.
"Very good...is there anything else you want to work on while you're here?"
"More genjutsu...there's one thing I've been working on. the one problem with it is, unlike my other genjutsu attacks, you will know it's genjutsu right away. Though, I think you'll appreciate it all the same."
Fumetsu gave her an odd look and waited patiently. Sighing, Amber made a few quick handsigns. After staring Fumetsu in the eye for a minute, her body started breaking up...into black ravens. She soon disappeared, leaving a large swarm of rabid ravens in her place. The ravens burst into flame and flew towards Fumetsu, squaking angrily. The mighty raven scoffed and let them come towards him.
"Come on, Amber...you know I can't be affected by genjutsu. In fact, now that I think of it, you're immune to it as well."
The ravens went right through Fumetsu, forming together behind him, turning back into Amber, who was crossing her arms with a frown on her face.

"Well I knew it wouldn't affect you. It would seriously hurt anyone else though. I just did it to show you." She responded, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 2:50 pm

"Very interesting...but is there anything else I am needed-" Fumetsu stopped talking, and angrily squaked as he was hit in many places with poisoned kunai.
"What the hell is this, Amber?? Thos have poison in them! Soon I won't be able to move-" Just as he finished his sentence, he was indeed unable to move. Amber simply shrugged.
"Just testing a new poison. I see it's quite effective...excellent. And, as a bonus, I can develop my med skills further as well."

Jumping onto the raven's back once more, an orange glow surrounded her hands as she placed them over the first poisoned wound. The orange orrb around her hands first turned purple as she sucked out all the poison. Where she clapped her hands together, both the poison, and the orange chakra disappeared. Then, with a simple hand gesture, orange chakra appeared over her left hand. The stab wound from the kunai was healed over, almost instantaneously due to the orange chakra. Fumetsu grunted with annoyance, as Amber repeated this process with each of the poison wounds she had caused, finishing only a minute later.

"You're speed an healing has improved immensely. I wonder if you've fully mastered it." The raven said spitefully, stretching his wings.

Amber simply shrugged. "I might be close...not that I care. While medical jutsu is useful for missions, I'd rather strengthen Chiyu Te for attacks...."

"Hmm...Let's test that theory, shall we?" Before Amber could ask what Fumetsu was talking about, he slammed his huge wing into her arm, causing many cracking noises, while she cried out in pain.

"WHAT THE HELL, FUMETSU?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She screamed, clutching her arm in agony. It had gone completely limp...the freaking raven broke it.

"It's called payback, dearie. Now try to heal it. If you succeed...you've mastered Chiyu Te"

Amber gave Fumetsu the dirtiest look she could muster before plopping down on the ground to examine her now broken right arm.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 5:41 pm

It was already bruising in spots and was extremely painful. Silently cursing her summoned pet, Amber forced as much chakra to her left hand as possible.
She hovered her hand over her arm, healing any visible problems. She knew, however, that this wouldn't heal the bone. Making a few quick one-handed handsigns, she imediately smacked her hand down on her arm. She cried out in pain upon the impact, but didn't move. When she hit her arm, a pulse of Chiyu Te spread throughout, making her arm vibrate. She occasionally flinched in pain, but released her hand 5 minutes later, the pulsing orange waves of chakra dissapearing.
Cringing, she raised her previously broken arm to eye level examing it, and checking to see of she could make a fist.

While still tender...her arm was fully healed.

"Congratulations...that's nearly as far as you can go with the orange stage of Chiyu Te." The raven said, sitting down, much calmer now. Dropping her arm to her side, Amber turned to face the raven.

"What are you talking about, the 'orange stage'?" She asked skeptically.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 12:35 pm

"I have been serving your family for generations, and know how their jutsu works. However...it seems they've all died out, leaving no one to explain it to you. Luckily...I have witnessed enough for me to tell you. There is...a second stage to the jutsu. It can replenish cells and tissues. Aside from that, when used in battle, it has the power to cut through adamantium when used to it's full potential. However, it's full potential is damn hard to reach. Just activating the second stage to the point of being able to use it in battle should take you weeks. The second stage is called the 'black stage'. Instead of orange, the Chiyu Te appears black."

Amber remained silent for a minute while she took this all in. While it would be great to learn...she just didn't have the time.

"I...see. Thing is, I don't have weeks to learn some petty medical jutsu. I want powerful jutsu...I want to get stronger..."

"Learning it will allow you to get stronger. However...if you wish to put it off, there are other things to work on. There are ways...to apply 'Chiyu Te' when it come to controlling the elements."

Amber smirked, while she scratched the back of her neck with her newly healed arm. "Is that so..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 5:02 pm

Fumetsu nodded solemnly "Indeed...water and earth. If you can manage to insert your Chiyu Te into the ground...and you apply it properly...you will be able to manipulate earth." He stated calmly. Cocking an eyebrow with interest, Amber bent down on one knee looking at the ground for a second, before placing a hand on it.

She channeled her chakra through her arm...attempting to insert it into the earth. When the grass started glowing a slight orange color, she decided she had done it.
"And what do I do from here...?"

"The earth you have inserted Chiyu Te into is now under your control. Use it like you use Chiyu te. Bend it to your will...attack me with it. Test your abilities to their full potential."

Amber nodded and concentrated to her best ability. "Alright then..." focusing intently, a large chunk of land started to lift up from the ground. Amber jumped backwards, and took her hand off the ground, but the chiyu te chakra continued to channel through the earth.

Lifting her hand to control the earth, she made a flinging motion with her wrist, making the clump of earth fly towards the raven. Fumetsu gave a simple flap of his wings to destroy the attack however.

"It would appear you've got the conceot of it...but flying clumps of dirt won't help you in battle. Try to control a more complex attack."

Amber nodded, a look of mild interest vaguely showing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.   Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Perfecting the jutsu + Trying some new things. Amber trains.
Page 1 of 1