Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Returning to fight the World Eater I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Returning to fight the World Eater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Returning to fight the World Eater Empty
PostSubject: Returning to fight the World Eater   Returning to fight the World Eater Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 11:29 am

I warpped in a few miles away from Fienne able to see her clearly due to her enormous size. "Ok then..." My body starts to crackle with Soul Energy.

Gig anything I should know..........Like a weakness?!!
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

Village of Residence : I'm not of this world
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Crushing you humans like the worms you are!!
Kekkei Genkai : HA.

PostSubject: Re: Returning to fight the World Eater   Returning to fight the World Eater Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 8:15 pm

Gig smirked Weakness? Fienne? HA! That's a laugh. Yeah, I know how to get rid of the bitch.... Heh, but without my power, or, hell, even my knowledge, you can't win! I mean, I could always give you just a smidge of my power and you'll be able to-- ... Wait. Kid... I think she sees you. Hoo, this'll be fun...
Back to top Go down
Feinne

Feinne

Village of Residence : Haephnes
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: Returning to fight the World Eater   Returning to fight the World Eater Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 8:18 pm

Fienne's graceful, gleaming eyes surged with light, seeming to look directly at Maze. She did not move, however... She only stared. She did not seem to be angry at the moment, just cautious. If Maze were to make a move, it would be certain that she would attack... That is, if he were to get close. "Lemori..." Her serene voice echoed throughout the lands, clear enough for Maze and Gig to hear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to fight the World Eater   Returning to fight the World Eater Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 7:31 pm

I took a deep breath. "Ok Gig give me some power........I think it's the only way I can beat her.."
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

Village of Residence : I'm not of this world
Hobbies / Interests : Crushing you humans like the worms you are!!
Kekkei Genkai : HA.

PostSubject: Re: Returning to fight the World Eater   Returning to fight the World Eater Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 3:04 pm

Gig smiled Finally... You realize what you need most. Hahaha... I'll just take a little more dominion over your soul, since that's the only way to receive my power... I'll just give you a smidge, so you'll know about all of this... great power that I possess. An aura would fill Maze, black fire surrounded him with a red outline...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to fight the World Eater   Returning to fight the World Eater Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning to fight the World Eater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: Condos-
Jump to: