Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Bringing in the new team. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Bringing in the new team.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Bringing in the new team. Empty
PostSubject: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 1:51 am

*Domo waits outside of Rose's office with Xzystins in order to make the new team to hunt down Zetsumi.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 2:29 am

*The door opens and Rozalyn can be seen sitting in her seat, looking at the two. "Ah, what is it, Domo?"
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 3:47 am

*Xzystins stands next to Domo with his Shinigami Cloak draped over him, the hood shadowing his face except for his mouth.*

"Oi, Kage aren't we to gather a team?"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 7:22 pm

"Supposedly... I have a few people in mind for this team..."

*I enter the room along with Xzystins with a scroll in my hands.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 7:23 pm

"Ah yes you are....Hmmm, Seeing that Rion is away doing something non-benefitial for the village, or screwing around with Dias, then what other shinobi do you two have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 7:29 pm

*I place the scroll onto Rose's desk and step back allowing her to read the contents herself. In the scroll a list of ninjas in the immediate area was complied into that single scroll, but two ninja were crossed off for my own personal recommendation. One of the ninja was the Jounin level from the Chaos, Kai Ishidate, and the other was the Anbu level drifter, Tigen.*

"Those two marked off are the only two I recommend myself. Of course I wouldn't mind bringing more shinobi based on their competency for much needed reinforcements... Any suggestions for ninjas Xzystins?"
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 1:49 am

(Sorry I'm a bit late...girlfriend problems ugh...)

*After several moments of thinking, Xzystins nodded and a hand emerged from under his black cloak, revealing a tattered piece of parchment.*

"Well, I've considered V Tanaka. He's decided to join. Kama is an excellent fighter, so I wouldn't mind having him on board. Arashi seems like a capable fighter as well."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 1:53 am

"V..."She stares up for a while, remembering that name from somewhere. It then comes to her, and she smirks. "Alright then, Kazz was planning on making V into his apprentice before he passed, so I'm sure he is a very capable ninja. V and Kai perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 1:58 am

"Then the team will be split into groups of two then? I'll take Xzystins, since I don't really know any of the other shinobi as well and I rather trust a fellow Sannin. Kai, V, and Arashi is in one team due to your suggestion and for balancing. And Kama and Tigen seems good to me. Unless you two have any objection's I'll seek out these shinobi immediately and inform them of their mission.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 2:06 am

"No no...Kama is in charge of the hospital, he must stay. what will happen with you AND Kama gone? people will drop like flies. Tigen sounds okay, but Arashi is a no. He would only die against these ninja, and I don't want the Chaos Kage Akarui to bitch or something....Sooo, Xzystins-Domo-V Tanaka- and Tigen will go on this mission. Any objections?"

Last edited by Rozalyn Han. on June 7th 2009, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 2:09 am

*Xzystins nods and lifts his hood.*

"That's fine with me..."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 2:15 am

"Us four against a group of rouge shinobi and every individual has an indeterminable amount of skill that can level a village by themselves... Sounds like fun. When can we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 2:18 am

*A portal opened up in front of the two. "Once you get those two you need." The portal of darkness engulfed them, warping them to a different location of the village. She would stretch in her chair, and begin eating gummi worms, trying not to fall asleep.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in the new team.   Bringing in the new team. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bringing in the new team.
Page 1 of 1