Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training By Myself I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training By Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Training By Myself Empty
PostSubject: Training By Myself   Training By Myself Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 9:26 pm

*I would walk across the area with no one insight. I look into the night sky. The place had many trees around and also many hills. There was a sea near by the biggest group of the largest hills. I made my way towards a small group of hills, with the wind softly blowing.* hm....*I'd continue walking and soon stumble across something. I not taking notice would just walk ahead. But soon the urge of curiosity came upon me. So soon after that, I began my way back. I looked and made sure this place was the area. After seeing it was, I'd look at the ground, closely seeing if there was anything there. I'd bend down a bit and take an even closer look.* This is a...? *I pick up the object from the ground and examine it clearly. Not being able to tell what it is since it was filled with dirt, I make my way towards the sea. After that, I would clean the object. I examine the object again seeing that it was some sort of eye piece.* It says.....*I would look at it and the side would clearly say DracoEye* It says DracoEye. 'But that does it do?' *I take a look and clean again making it as clean as possible. I'd lift it and stick it onto my left eye. Then for a second everything would go black. The eye sight would come back, with me being able to see many things such as the baby ants on the floor and the stars in the sky very clearly as if I was next to the star. I would start adjusting the DracoEye, making things appear even closer and clearer or smaller and clearer.* 'Interesting item. Some one must have left it. I'll take it for now' *I thought that as I took the DracoEye off and clutched it in my hand. I'd look around wondering what to do next* 'I should continue training my ChaosVoyager skills now' *I thought as I put the DracoEye eye piece in my pockets. I then take out my ChaosVoyager Book and sit down on a hill. grinning*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Training By Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training By Myself   Training By Myself Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 7:13 am

*I look into the book and close it. I put the book away and stand up.* Next step is.....*I close my eyes and re-open them* Molecule/Atom manipulation......*I smile for knowing this would be helpful to me* hmm...'now for the eyes....' *I go around the place to see another ninja trying to kill a lady.* 'Just what I need...' *I make a portal and go in side of it. I'd be teleported behind the man. I grab him and return to where I was.* 'Perfect....' *I grin and take him to a tree. I'd tie him up and look into the book. After reading over, I speak in my mind.* 'These eyes. The way of getting it is similar to the sharingan.' *I look into the book. It said to kill your own clan.* 'That's finished....' *It then said if not awakened at that time, re-live the moments by something such as your mind or some time technique/machine or a genjutsu.* 'Ugh...What to use? Wonder if that DracoEye can help me.' *I take out the DracoEye. Seeing rhe buttons to make it bigger/smaller I look on the other parts. I see something that says reverse.* 'Must be helpful' *I attack the eyepiece on my eye very tightly and focus. I press the reverse button and nothing happened. I focused more and inserted some more chakra. Finally everything went into a white light and then cleared up.* 'What?' *I would see me fighting with the clan members and killing them. I killed my own mother and father. I chuckled a bit as this happened. I then blew up the whole village and fought with the Kage and head of the clan. I killed both. As this happened I grinned and chuckled some more but then pain spread in my eyes. I stopped the chakra flow in the DracoEye and the images stopped. I came back to reality. I took the DracoEye of and put it into my pockets.* 'Gah, this pain....' *I put my hands on my eyes and tried to endure the pain. I ran to the sea and look in the water. I saw my reflection and my eyes were still green.* 'Did it work?' *I saw everything normally* 'This can't be...I need to atomic eye!' *I look into the water. I closed my eye and re-opened it. For a second everything was normal and I saw my eyes, they were red.* 'Now what?' *I smiled and everything soon turned different. I could now see everything as little atoms.* 'Interesting.....' *I would slide my hand over the atoms but nothing would happen. I De-activated the atomic eye. I read the book and I had to kill one more person. I remembered the man I captured and appeared next to him.* Its time to go....*The man pleaded to stop as I took out a kunai. He began to cry a bit. I put the kunai to his chest. He started to call out and when he did start, I stabbed it through his chest and out the other side. I then stabbed his heart 3 times. He screamed.* 'Pathetic....' *I smiled. Then I activated the atomic eye again.* 'Good....' *I went to a little broken building and broke of a large piece of it.* 'Lets make some use' *I would slide my finger over the atoms in a pattern and the large piece of the building would turn to dust.* 'The atomic eye...Also has molecular control....Lets see this...' *I would go over to a large boulder, 2x the size of that building before. I look at it and soon 4 blue dots would appear on my atomic eye.* 'Now I have control of molecules and atoms...very helpful indeed.' *I would go and touch the boulder. Soon, while touching it, it would disappear, molecule by molecule. Once I used it my eyes would hurt.* 'Must not use the molecule part a lot.' *I deactivate the atomic eye.*
Back to top Go down

Training By Myself
Page 1 of 1