Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  takezo's jutsus I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

takezo's jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
takezo
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
takezo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : wild beast traits

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

takezo's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: takezo's jutsus   takezo's jutsus Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 4:05 pm

beasts eyes
-any1 who gazes into his eyes has the overwhelming feeling that they are facing a wild beast and combined with the fact that his martial arts is not the typical set form its hard to predict his attacks making his attacks harder to block than any1 else's

demon strength
-even tho this man looks rather scrawny his strength is stronger than any typical man while retaining his combat speed mainly for the reason he wears no armor

beasts hunger
-a typical man if ate grass for months would be sick and need medical attention but this man has adapted from his training and doesn't need the nutrients any typical man needs. He can literally survive off grass and scum water alone and even tolerate horrible weather like rain.

Rage of the wild beast
-those who he faces can sense a rage within him just from his eyes that is as fierce as the rage of a stampeding elephant charging toward the kidnapper of its young making the opponents have to fight fear

demon beast within
-upon his last moment of hope of living he gains a second wind described as a demon within possessing him and forcing him to fight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

takezo's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: takezo's jutsus   takezo's jutsus Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 4:23 pm

Some of these don't really seem like jutsu. But overall there is nothing wrong with them.

SO Approved.

One fast tip though. Especially in Rp situation refrain from using terms like

"any1" Use "anyone" Just makes the Rp seem less sloppy if we don't use msn like typing.
Back to top Go down
takezo
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
takezo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : wild beast traits

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

takezo's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: takezo's jutsus   takezo's jutsus Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 4:30 pm

ok i will do my best to kick that habit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

takezo's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: takezo's jutsus   takezo's jutsus Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

takezo's jutsus
Page 1 of 1