Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Learning How To Use Kido I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Learning How To Use Kido

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Learning How To Use Kido Empty
PostSubject: Learning How To Use Kido   Learning How To Use Kido Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 6:24 pm

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido

Here Is a site for people ho wish to learn how to use Kido. But there have a set limit as well as rules to using Kido. For instance you cannot even use kido without having a zampaktou, if you would like one See me. and for those who do have a zampaktou to use kido you will have to mix your chakra with your spiritual pressure in order to use them properly. Because of people just learning about this it will take a while before the mix of Spiritual pressure and chakra will completely drain you. No one under Anbbu can preform a kido with the incantation if there is none provided then its ok. Heres is the list of what you can learn

Genin- Lvl 1-21
Chunin-Lvl 1-37
Sp. Jonin- Lvl 1-54
Jonin- Lvl 1-68
Anbu- Lvl 1-80
Sannin and Kage Lvl 1-99 ((be warned stronger spells like 70 and up will require incantations after a while you wont have to use them this goes for Anbu, Sanin, Kage and Selected Jonin))
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Learning How To Use Kido
Page 1 of 1