Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The darkness manor library . Open to the public. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The darkness manor library . Open to the public.

Go down 
+2
Grimoire
Arashi Kuragari
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Empty
PostSubject: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:32 am

-SHuichi finnaly got Vash's Old library in order. It opened this to anyone seeking knowledge on anything as the books here are not found anywhere else.
The library was huge consisting of over 10 large rooms intertwining. there were tables throughout .

Shuichi was studying a aincheint book on some medical ninjutsu not used for quite a long time.-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:47 am

I would walk into the library and go to the K section. Which was in a empty room.
"Lets see..............hear we go Kido"
I would grab the book on Kido and then move to a table.
"Lets see Akarui said at my rank I could learn 1-68."
I would look around to make sure no one was around and I would then put on a pare of reading glasses. I would also pull out a notebook and begin to take notes on Kido spells 1-68. While having the reading glasses on I would begin writing at a very fast pace only slowing down to turn the pages of the books and notebook,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:01 pm

-Shuichi heared someone in the library. Naturally he was quite a curious person. He leaned back on his chair to try and get a glimpse but ended up falling back on his head.

When he got up and fixed his hair he trolled around the aisles untill he made his way to see the man studying.-
"I just opened this to the public. Word travels fast.."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:05 pm

I would hear the person behind me and turn toward him. I would then quickly take off my reading glasses and hid them behind my back.
"Oh hello I'm Arashi Kuragari."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:07 pm

-Shuichi froze at first, the look on his face was as though a stalker being confronted by his stalky. He however eventually gave out a small squeak and then a laugh.-
"It's a pleasure to meet you hahaha.. I just heared someone in here I don't mean to bother you.. ! O! my name is shuichi shindo."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:10 pm

"Nice to meet you."
I would then sit back down putting the reading glasses back one and continue to write. Out of the four books I had just got I would begin starting on 3rd (finished the first two.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:11 pm

-SHindo would turn and look at the book shelve . Every now and again nosely trying to get a glimpse at what the man was reading. -
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:16 pm

Smiling I would secretly slide one of the book close to Shuichi so he could see. I would then open the forth book and begin reading it and taking note.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:25 pm

-Shuichi took a look at the book . He realized how rude he was being however at this moment and gave a sigh. He had no idea what the heck kido even was. If only he was as good at running this library as vash was. it always seemed like he read every book in the whole thing. and he didn't doubt that he did.-
"Um.. Excuse my rude curiosity. But what is Kido?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:28 pm

I would look up at Shuichi.
"Kidō is the technique that Shinigami use to focus their Spiritual Energy into magic spells of various powers. These spells serve a wide variety of uses such as healing, defense, or combat."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:30 pm

"O .. Shinigami.. soo that means your a shinigami then..??"
-he looked at him with wide eyes .'
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:35 pm

"Yes I guess so although I still have a lot training to do."
I would then write one last bit of information in the notebook and then close the books and put them back on the shelf they were on.
"Well it was nice to meet you Shuichi. I have to go train now so see ya."
I would then pick up my notebook and then flash step out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 12:38 pm

"Hmm.. That was all very interesting indeed."
-Shuichi began to walk back to his own table now with his hands tucked into his pockets talking to himself.-
"I wonder what shinigami means .. hehe."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 12:30 pm

--uber time skip--

-Shinta would appear in his library and walk to an aisle and pull out a book . He then would walk to a desk and chair off to the corner with a small lamp going. He would begin to read the book with the fire flickering dimly in the dark library.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1November 30th 2009, 11:59 am

-It would be almost 2 days before he would even think about leaving the library for some fresh air and by then he had gotten through so many books that he began to not even put them back but rather leave them on other chairs and tables.
He wouldn't go and get that fresh air however he decided on just sitting and reading every single book here that had some reference at all to the world and any developments with it the last 17 years.-
Back to top Go down
Grimoire

Grimoire

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 10:35 am

(Time skip)
With a bored calm face and a bored posture The sight of an unknown man would walk into the darkness manor Library. A place rumored to have more information Then the head library of Vescrutia.
What he was doing here seemed to be a mystery for the time being. But as the library seem to be empty he didn't have to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 10:37 am

Out of a random rip in the dimensions, Tigen's tiny Tonberry friend fell out. It seems as though Tigen led him to this place for reasons unknown. The Tonberry would put on his hood and veeeery slooowly walk around... It seemed to be searching for something. A lantern suddenly appeared in its hands with an evil fire burning within it.
Back to top Go down
Grimoire

Grimoire

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 10:41 am

Grimoire would continue to browse the books before even realizing the rather silent Ton berry lurking around. However when he did notice it he turn toward it to see what it was doing.
He hadn't seen a creature of this sort before . He wondered what it was and if it was powerful.
Hm.. what is it doing...
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 10:57 am

Tonberry merely walked slowly, as it always did, continuing to search for something throughout this library... It eventually came to a sudden stop,, turning toward one of the shelves. It was no more than a meter high, so getting up to the shelf was going to be difficult... Or, rather, let's just throw its knife at the book. It did that, the book then falling in front of the Tonberry. It grabbed its knife and hid it back under its cloak, then began to read the book. Something about it and the book made the book glow and surge with magic just a bit...
Back to top Go down
Grimoire

Grimoire

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 11:00 am

"Now that's the sort of thing I was hoping to find here."
He would walk down the book aisle right toward the tonberry . He was hoping to get a closer look to this magical book . He figured he knew what is was the moment it began to admit that aura.
He approached the tonberry and peered at the book.
"Hand it over.."
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 11:21 am

The Tonberry, being quite the vicious foe, even though its demeanor is quite tranquil, was not exactly going to go out without a fight. Tonberries have abilities that usually kill whomever is struck by them instantly, and the Tonberry knew that, not to mention all Tonberries had GREAT endurance and health. It took a step back Raising its hands up high, suddenly the library began to glow with an evil flame. It was summoning up all of the fallen monsters and people's power who have died throughout Vescrutia's history, all going to be done in for one great attack, and the higher number killed, the higher the damage and accuracy was... Too bad that Tonberries were slow. Before it could release this devastating 'instant kill move' off on the strange threat, there was a voice heard...

"TONBERRY!!!!" It was Tigen, somehow... To explain Tigen's voice, a pumpkin flew out from under the Tonberry. This particular Tonberry loved Pumpkins, which is how he joined up with Tigen in the first place. The pumpkin was in fact, a head of Tigen, which is how it spoke. "TONBERRY! Tigen doesn't want you using your Karma on anyone! You know that! Tigen doesn't care how violent they are! NO KARMA." Tigen's head floated upward, then turned to Grimoire, then looked down at the book "... SHIT. What's going on? TIGEN'S CONFUSED. Dammit.. Let's go, Tonberry!" Tigen's head then ate Tonberry, but in the sense of keeping him safe while they warped away.
Back to top Go down
Grimoire

Grimoire

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 12:36 pm

He made a small look of confusion but immediately turned his head down at the book.
He read "The book of Eibon" a bit. It peaked his interest. What use this book could have..
"The world in this book could have it's uses... I should bring it to the reality'
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 12:46 pm

These words being spoken and the magic surging from the two books would unleash a great power throughout the realm... Taking his words literally, the two magics from the books would shoot straight toward the Reality Village, a large dimensional rip of sorts hovering over the Reality village. With that, the space around the Reality would suddenly become one with this dimensional rip, making the Reality and this new realm one and the same, combining together as if they had been one for and eternity....
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 10th 2009, 11:06 pm

_Time skip_

_-Kayla would make her way into the library after falling off of the castle. Tj told her that she had to go learn some cool stuff. Kham told her that her mom had always been inside of Vash's library reading on various things, so she decided that she would make her way over there as well. Once inside, Kayla would look around for books on basic ninjutsu, along with certain books that contain ancient dark arts and such. She would then walk to a seat somewhere with her arms full of books. She would then take a seat and just read them all, Kayla had a photographic memory so she only had to read each book once.-_
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 5:08 pm

_-Kayla would remain in the library for the whole day, And then some being finished with reading several books on basic ninjutsu and other ninja like tatics. She even finished reading even more books on various dark arts. They all were piled up upon each other on the chair next to her. Kayla had loved reading, which is how she knew so much without having to leave her home. Kayla would then put down the final book and sigh. She decided that she was done reading and might as well out this learned knowledge to work. Luckily, from all her reading, she had obtained a photographic memory, so all the information she learned was permentaly written in her head. Kayla then decided to put up the books she read before she would make her way out._-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The darkness manor library . Open to the public.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next