Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Need Some Medical Attention I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Need Some Medical Attention

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Need Some Medical Attention Empty
PostSubject: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 1:44 pm

Reika walked into the hospital, stumbling in her path. Her body ached severely and her back pained even more, thanks to Marta's "friendly" slap. There were deep cuts and bruised marks running all over her. Reika rubbed her arms and massaged it in agony, as she waited for some to come relieve her of the pain. Finally she dropped down on the floor in zombie-like position, since she could not stand with her legs any longer. A loud thud was heard.

"Ow"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 10:16 pm

*Akarui came in shortly after the battle and looked at the collapesed girl and rush to her* WE NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 11:13 pm

*I fly in, grab Raika, and Akarui, more by accident, and teleport into a room, where I lay Raika on the bed, and have a clone put a healing aura around her, as I start to examine her, with the Raikogan activated*

Sorry Akarui, I just heard, looked, grabbed, and teleported....what happened to you, miss?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:58 am

Reika closed her eyes trying to flashback to what happened not long ago.

"Uh, let's see. Well, someone sent a shockwave over me that could be felt for kilometers long. And, giant pieces of jagged rocks were flung at me, causing these deep scratches and cuts." Reika pointed to the stones that were still stuck in the gashes of blood on her legs.

"....and I was nearly squished underground by tremors, so my back is paining a little.......That's all I remember."

She opened her eyes once again, to look at the two people nearby.

"Are you both the doctors?"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:01 pm

*Walks in* No I AM THE DOCTOR HERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:16 pm

Reika grumbled at the strange kid that walked right in. His aura was nowhere as strong as the other two.

This guy must be the annoying brat that everyone talks about.

"I'm confused, are you sure you the head doctor here?" She watched the new kid suspiciously hoping he doesn't come near her.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:18 pm

No he's going under basic training, im jusr a ninja here he's the doctor. *karui motins over to Kama*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:22 pm

"Oh......"

Reika bit her lip, holding back the pain.

"Well, nice to meet you all."

She closed her eyes once again, forcing herself to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:25 pm

Kama Give her this i think she earned, Akarui left a headband for the genin allong with a note that said* "keep up the good work, I'll be watching your progress"
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 10:45 pm

I will....

*I start to work after she falls asleep, numming her nervous system, so she doesnt wake from the pain. I quickly remove the small stones with a water palm, and use my other hand to heal them shut. After shutting the cuts, I envelope her in a healing aura, as the shockwave has severally bruised most of her internal organs. I quickly make the aura grow stronger, as I wonder to myself what strong will power the girl had, as she should have passed out from the major damage inflicted to her body. After a half an hour, I finish the bruises, and leave her to rest*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 5:41 pm

=====================TIME SKIPP========================

Reika slowly woke up, her head spinning like crazy. She moaned slightly and sat up, straightening her back.

"Aw man, where am I?"

After looking around the strange room she realized she was still in the hospital. Reika got up looking for a sink and rinsed her mouth. She yawned and yelled out.

"Uh, Doctor?!?"
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 5:46 pm

*No one answers the yell, but you would notice a large button on the table next to the bed, with a lable next to it reading "Assistance"*

Need Some Medical Attention Easybutton
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 5:50 pm

((Lol, nice "button"))

Reika frowned, seeing as no one replied to her. She studied the room, finally seeing something that might be useful. She slowly walked over to it and pressed it softly.

"I wonder what it does?"
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 6:00 pm

((Thanks))

*As soon as the button is pressed, there is a soft poping sound, and I suddenly appear, a pen in hand, and in a position that would normally be for sitting, but as Im no longer sitting, I fall to the floor, and then jump up again, stowing the pen away*

Guess I need to put in an intercom system, these are getting rather annoying...so how do you feel?

*I walk over, and start removing the wrappings where her cuts were before*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 7:50 pm

Reika yelped, surprised by Kama popping right there.

"Oh sorry bout that, didn't know you were busy."

As Kama was removing the wrappings from the cuts on her arms, Reika sighed and looked to the side.

"Better, I guess. My minds buzzing a little, but other than that, I think I'm fine. Maybe a short walk would do the trick."
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 9:09 pm

*since I never left, I was there the entire time, watching her sleep and watching Kama do his biz* SO WHATS UP?!?!?!?!?!? *I say it very loud, so loud that even people in Saturn can hear*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 9:11 pm

{Did you not read the new fucking rule of NO SPAMMING in the hospital? Zakuzu, stop it.}
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 9:11 pm

((See the Hopital Rules, Zakuzu, your not suppose to post here, Zakuzu, its spamming))

Maybe.....

*I finish unwraping her, and examine where the cuts were*

All looks good, you can go if you feel like it....oh one more thing....

*I stand up and pull out the headband with the note on it from Akarui that was in my pocket*

Akarui left this for you too by the way....

*I lay it on the bed, and then turn to leave*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 9:12 pm

(Sorry....)

*I leave*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 9:36 pm

((Lol, I can't help myself but laugh every time Rozalyn yells at Zakuzu))

"Thanks, Doctor!"
Reika stared at the bed with a confused expression on her face.

"Hmm? What's this?"
She read the note and a smile grew on her face. Reika steadied herself, the headband wrapped on her wrist. After a couple of minutes, she left.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 9:40 pm

((it is kinda funny....lol.....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Medical Attention   Need Some Medical Attention Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Need Some Medical Attention
Page 1 of 1