Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zesu... Come to Khrona. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zesu... Come to Khrona.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Zesu... Come to Khrona. Empty
PostSubject: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 3:42 pm

Khrona sits in his office, fingers interlocked, awaiting his ninja to come to his office...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 4:38 pm

Zesu sensei, Oneoera, Receiving the request in a letter to meet with one of the Kages of the Reality that requested Zesu. They both then left out of their dojo during their little afternoon training session and headed out to the council building to meet up with the RiaruKage. Once they got to the appropriate place Zesu and Oneoera was guided up to the office of the RiaruKage, Khrona. The master and the apprentice bow to him with full respect as they remain quiet until Khrona spoke to them about why he asked for his young student to come here.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 4:50 pm

Khrona nodded to them both, acknowledging them "I have called you here for 2 reasons... 1) I am in need of more members of my team, Team Psychotic, and 2) I need a mission to be... carried out. Will you be able to oblige to either of these, if not both, Zesu?" Khrona awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 5:11 pm

Oneoera put up a hand for Zesu to remain quiet for the time being not to make a hasty choice, the panda-bear sensei then lowered his hand down as he begins to speak to Khrona. Having a couple of questions to ask him.

"Before we answer toy our request, I would like to ask for a few questions answered.
My first question is about the mission. What kind of rank mission are we talking about? I know that my young student is improving with his abilities and made a bit of an impression for a few people. However, I still have a bit of concern about my pupil being in peril.

My second question is about the team. Please disregard me and take no offense, Mr. Khrona. Would your team be able to help shape up Zesu into becoming more within himself and to balance himself out in not only strength, defense, and technique, but also to realize to himself how he can become a defender for the village and learn much about the teamwork?"

Zesu then raises his hand up to stop his sensei from speaking anymore before he rambles onto many other minor questions that may confuse Khrona.

"Sensei, those are the only two questions that you just need to ask for now."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 5:36 pm

Khrona's expression did not change. He merely spoke out unto them "This mission... Is a collection of souls in the Graveyard in the outskirts of the village... I need a specific soul of a being there, a skeletal necromancer that has been reviving some of its brethren from the dead. I care not what you do with the other souls if you are to accept, just bring me that one." Khrona then cleared his throat "As for the team... I am quite capable of teaching Zesu these things, and a lot more. Not only will he be balanced in the mind, but in his soul, which I am adept at honing. To be of the Reality is to be of the soul. You shan't be forgetting that soon." Khrona's eyes squinted a bit, a smile growing slightly on his face "So... What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 5:49 pm

Oneoera begin to look at Zesu and speak to him calmly, but sincerely for the moment as the decision was mainly his own choice.

It's your call, apprentice. The RiaruKage speaks nothing more but with great dignity along with an request as well. You can either take the mission and leave out the team request, do it the other way around, or both. However, keep in mind that this will also help you out within your training in teamwork, solo, and tactics.

Zesu looked at his sensei with a bit of sincerity within himself as well and nods at him. He then looks back at Khrona and puts his fist on his palm, bowing down to him with respect and gratitude as he accepts both the request.

"I'll accept both of your request to join in your team and take apart of your mission, RiaruKage. However, I do got one thing to ask of you. When you said that I can do whatever I want with the souls what do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 6:01 pm

Khrona smiled. He absolutely loved speaking about souls "You... You don't have a Soul Partner, do you? Haha. No wonder. If you receive a Soul Partner, you may have it devour the souls of the tainted so that you can power it up to become a Death Scythe... If you wish to have more information on these Soul Partners and souls, feel free to ask..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 6:14 pm

Curious about this so called 'Soul Partner' Oneoera begin to speak to Khrona, asking him about what its about and so forth.

I know that you're a very busy man, RiaruKage. However, what you said intruged me. Tell me, what is it about Soul Partners and souls? If you can be descriptive towards it or short and simple if you like. Seeing that smile on your face shows that you're quite the sage of this.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 10:16 am

Khrona snapped his fingers, having his two Soul Partners, Misery and Despair, warp into his office via Despair's dimensional dress. "These... Are my two Soul Partners, Misery and Despair. Due to my turn from completely insane to completely sane, I cannot wield them until I become insane again, since we all relate to one another because of insanity, which is how our Soul Wavelengths get on the same biorhythm."

Misery: Gooooddamn... Another Soul Partner explanation? Well, shit, Khrona, how many people do you have to inform?

Despair: ... Oh, I would love to be of assistance to you, Khrona... I will woefully accept anything you plan to have me do for the disheartening demonstrations...

Khrona sighed, continuing his explanation "... So. A Soul Partner is a former human who has weapon blood inside of them, making them able to transform into a full weapon, half of a weapon, or even sometimes, multiple weapons.. Misery, Despair, if you will be so kind...?"

Misery scowled "Fine. I guess I'll turn full weapon and you can turn half, Despair..." Misery began to glow white, taking the foem of a pole with 2 blades on either end; one a scythe blade and the other a sword blade. Misery was a dual swordscythe weapon. A gleam appeared in the blade of the scythe, suddenly the reflection of Misery appeared in the shine of the blade "Yeah, this is my weapon form. Like it? You'd better."

Despair nodded to Misery "Well, I guess it is my turn... such a wretchedly fun thing to do all the time... How I love it..." From Despair's fingers protruded razor blades, as well as on her shoulders, forearms, and the hem and lining of her dress came razor blades. On the palm of her hands as well as all down either side of her spine, and across the exposed part of her chest were small holes that looked like they were able to fire explosives... which they were.

Khrona continued... once again... "As you can see, they are both double weapons. Misery being a Sword and a Scythe and Despair being a Straightrazor and a variety of explosive artillery weapons. They sometimes will only take the form of one of these weapons instead of both. Anyway, the only way to wield a Soul Partner is to have your Soul Wavelength become one with theirs, which is only acquired by feeling the other's soul, becoming one with them, acting in unison and feeling in unison. If your wavelength bond is strong enough, you may achieve Soul Resonance... Which I would love to demonstrate, but alas, unable to wield my weapons, I cannot for the moment. I will return to insanity soon enough, for this sanity I have been feeling is only temporary... Anyway. Soul Resonance is constant feedback and amplification of the soul through a weapon and back into you several times over. That is another special ability of having a weapon, your soul's power will increase quite a bit. There are several different resonances that can be unlocked in due time... But, yeah. There are several abilities that come with having a soul partner, such as the ability to transfer your Soul Energy through your wavelength and through your weapon for stronger blows and long distance attacks, or having abilities such as Soul Perception, which I have, which can see anyone's soul at any given time, so that you will know the power and size of one's soul. The more powerful and large the soul, the more powerful the person. One more thing, your partner may become a Death Scythe if you are to collect 99 tainted souls and 1 Witch soul, which is a task within itself. Becoming a Death Scythe will prove you to be an extremely powerful technician and show that you have a powerful Soul Partner..."

Khrona reached under his desk and pulled up a book "If you care to have a Soul Partner, I have a list of weapons and which ones are available... Sword, Axe, Bomb, Scythe, you name it, it's probably in here... I cannot promise availability, but it will be in here."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 1:52 pm

Zesu and Oneoera was amazed from learning about the Soul Partners and their hidden abilities since it was something completely new to the both of them. The sensei was in deep thought of it all as he wondered if Zesu had obtained a Soul Partner, then maybe he can teach his young apprentice about the dark arts and tainted accommodations of the Zui Quan. However, it would seem too risky to teach the young one that kind of forbidden fighting styles and tactics of the Kekki Genkai since he then all of a sudden remembered what happened to his last apprentice on that cruel, sad day during the training. Nevertheless, if Zesu was able to obtain the Soul Partner and fuse within himself into it, then there may be a slight possibility of success towards the forbidden training. Oneoera closed his eyes as he let out a slight panda growl from the harsh memories while looking down at the floor. Speaking calmly towards Khrona.

Mmmmmm.....Sounds interesting. An Soul Partner that sync and intervine with the matchmaking partner to become such a powerful combination of sorts. The possibilities are endless, but nevertheless that doesn't mean to be completely reckless on your attacks. Zesu, it's your call still. I would recommend it for your training, kekki genkai, and your fighting styles. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to finally find yourself in one piece of you have a Soul Partner.

Zesu then looked at his sensei for a brief moment while he was speaking and then looked back at Khrona with a calm, yet sincere look on his face into accepting the terms and regulations of having a soul partner.

"Tell me, RiaruKage. Is there anything in the book that has some guanlets, with either or both leg and hand guanlets included?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 9:12 pm

Khrona sighed "Gauntlets, huh? Well, Gauntlets usually are twin weapons that each would represent one fist, however one with one ability and the other with another ability... Similar to a lad who had Pots of Fire and Thunder, twin Earth Shamans who were gauntlets... But leg gauntlets as well? It would already be quite difficult to wield two weapons, even if they are the same and are twins.... " Khrona eyes Zesu up and down, examining his soul "... Though, I do believe there are some gauntlets in here that are compatible with your soul and would allow you to use them with ease..." Khrona flips to the Gauntlets section "There are only one pair of leg gauntlets, which have the elements of Light and Dark, but we have several fist gauntlets that are compatible with you... Wind and Water, Earth and Fire, and finally, Thunder and Ice. All of the others are either a higher level than yourself or are two that do not come from the same lineage and therefore do not have similar wavelengths that can match your soul... So, you must choose, the legs or the fists, and if you choose fists, which ones?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 8:09 pm

(( Sorry for the very long delay on my part. Locked out on account and other issues. ))

Zesu was given a choice between one or the other. Either way he'll need to advance into his training some more in order to obtain any results within him. The young apprentice decided to think of the two decisions for a bit as it seemed like an very hard decision of choices. All of a sudden, an lightbulb shines above his head as he gives out an random look on his face. Zesu began to speak out his decision towards the choices. This may throw Khrona out of hand completely from the decision since it may be possible for him hearing that kind of answer.

"On second thought, I don't want either one of them. Instead, how about you choose any kind of weapon for me. It can be anything of your imagination, from a guanlet to a frying pan. Hell I'll go for a toy gun or a fork for that matter. I wouldn't mind it at all."

Oneoera tilts his head in great confusion from what Zesu just said as he gives out an "WTF are you talking about??" kind of look. All he could do was just a facepalm from hearing such stupidity coming out of his student. However, there is always an kind of fighting style and martial art out there for any kind of weapon. So whatever Khrona choose for him, he'll teach his young student how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 8:43 pm

(It's fine. I know that things happen. XD)

Khrona's eyes light up "Well... That's a... quite a wide variety of weapons..." Khrona skimmed through the book once "There are approximately 3000 weapons that would go well with your soul wavelength... However, the absolute BEST one that you will grow fastest and master easiest is..." KHrona turned a few pages "... AHA! Here she is! Venize, the water pump. She comes of a bit strong, however she means well. Will you be happy with this water pump? She generates her own water and attached to the arm to pump out soul energy in blasts like water. She can be quite draining because of this... Do you want her?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 9:29 pm

Oneoera did an double facepalm from hearing the recommendation weapon that would suit him best since throughout his whole lifetime there was NO POSSIBLE WAY for an martial artist into using an water hose as an weapon. However, like his past sensei said: "Any weapon can be used into a fighting style as long as the user is in sync within himself and the weapon." This also gave Oneoera an perfectly good idea into creating an fighting style of his own and testing it out on Zesu to learn as well. Instead of having an shocked and pissed off look on his face, the panda-sensei had an excited look instead. Zesu clapped his hands together seeing that this kind of soul partner and weapon can turn out to be quite enjoyable towards himself and let out an big grin.

"That's looks like some pretty nice choice you did there, RirauKage! Not only that, but she's quite an looker as well~<3"

He'd let out an seductive growl from it but then gotten hit by his sensei for his foolishness with an bamboo cane.

(( Should I provide the picture for her of my choice or do you want to? =p ))
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:14 pm

((I should knock you on the head...but Ill be nice xD))
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:23 pm

Khrona nodded "Alright. I bet she looks better in person rather than the picture." Khrona waved a hand and a door appeared. It opened up and a girl came out... (You provide a picture, I'm lazy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 11:14 pm

Once the door opened to reveal to them his new Soul Partner, Zesu just looked at her with such amazement, an beautiful person like her as a weapon of a water hose? It sounded more crazy that you might expected. Zesu suddenly gave out an wolf whistle from seeing her in full vision, until he got hit by both his sensei and smacked by her as well. Venize blushed and bowed to him to apologize for what she did.

(Visual Aid Time! AIR GEAR FTW!)
Zesu... Come to Khrona. Images%2Fproducts%2Fmanga%2Fa%2Fairgear%2Fairgear6

Oneoera was, in fact, surprised himself as well. He bowed down for both himself and Zesu to fully introduce and apologize for his young apprentice misbehavior.

"Sorry for his rude behavior, madam. He's not the brightest person in manners yet as he is still trying to learn how to find himself.

Venize laughed softly and quietly from hearing what Oneoera said. She then began to speak out with an soft voice, but also had a bit of an excited and cheeky type of style as well.

"Hee hee it's ok. My name is Venize and I hope that we can become the best of buddies and fighting partners as well."

She bowed once more with an happy look onto her face as Zesu did the same for himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Anima Level Member
Anima Level Member
Kumiko

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : undiscovered

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 12:17 am

((Damn you and knowing me too well Dx. Btw Im gunna stop spamming now... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zesu... Come to Khrona.   Zesu... Come to Khrona. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zesu... Come to Khrona.
Page 1 of 1