Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  An exam for Veronica...please? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

An exam for Veronica...please?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sports Obsession..?

An exam for Veronica...please? Empty
PostSubject: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 4:11 pm

~Veronica waited for a proctor...or an opponent...or whatever, as she placed her hands on her hips and stared into space. For this match...she had all 5 of her wood sticks with her~
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 4:31 pm

((Anyone..? No?....*sob*))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 4:34 pm

*i warp behind the girl*
are you sure you're ready?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 4:37 pm

~*Veronica jumped slightly at the man's sudden appearance, but turned around with a confident smirk on her face. "Sure I'm ready? Dude, I was BORN ready. I assume you're my proctor, or..?"*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 4:40 pm

*i stretch and look at veronica*
indeed i am. so, lets get this started. your move
*i take a stance similar to rock lee's*
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 4:44 pm

~*Her smile grew wider as she swiftly swiped a wooden stick from her waist, giving it a quick wave, making it instantly morph into a baseball bat. As she did that, she formed a ball of light-element energy in her left hand.
"BAAAAAATTER UP!" Tossing the ball of energy into the air, she whacked it as forcefully as she could, making it zoom towards Kai at a blinding speed*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 4:53 pm

light? i like you already
*i jump in the air and spin, kicking the ball back while infusing it with fire at the same time*
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 5:05 pm

~*Smirking, Veronica formed another ball of light energy at her foot. Once it was foughly the size of a soccer ball 2 seconds later, she jumped on it with both feet, then jumped again, going nearly 20 feet into the air, dodging Kai's attack. She landed behind him, getting off the light-soccer ball, before kicking it fiercely at his back.*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 5:18 pm

*the ball hits me in the shoulder. i spin with the impact and kick out a wave of fire at veronica*
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 5:40 pm

~*The leather glove on Veronica's left hand Vibrated for a second before fully morphing into a baseball glove. The baseball glove expanded until it was slightly bigger than her torso before Veronica put it in front of her like a shield. When the fire hit the glove, it hardly burned it before dissappearing. This was because, Veronica's baseball glove was fire-resistant. Her glove changed back to normal, before forming another ball of light energy in her hands. The ball grew to the size of a basketball, before she threw it up several feet into the air.
In mid-air, the basketball exploded, making light cover the whole area. The light was blinding, and would render Kai unable to see for several minutes. Veronica, however, would be unaffected because the blinding attack was made with her chakra.
Once the jutsu had finished covering the whole area, Veronica's gloves transformed into boxing gloves before she ran at Kai, using chakra to conceal the sounds of her foot steps. RUnning up behind him, she started punching at his back, the boxing gloves increasing her strength a tenfold, making for one hell of a punch. Ignoring whether or not each punch hit or not, she kept up the storm of blows, occasionally adding in a chakra-filled kick.*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 6:07 pm

*while the light was supposed to render me temporarily blinded, the ryuugan activates, allowing me to "sense" veronica. as the flurry of punches came, i dodged them, keeping up with the timing. a few punches connect, but i continue dodging until the kick is thrown. i grab veronica's leg, pull her in, and throw a punch at her stomach infused with seinaru*
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 10:43 am

((I dunno how Seinaru works or anything, so...If I mess something up, tell meh))

~*Veronica, shocked that he had managed to dodge....not to mention catch her leg, was caught off guard completely. As she got punched in the stomach, she tried to force her own chakra to the area of impact to minimize damage. She coughed at the power of the punch, and skidded back several feet before grasping her stomach and facing Kai with a..not-so-happy expression.

"...Ouch.." She took another wood stick off her waist, this time transforming it into a wooden golf club. Golfball sized balls of light energy were forming at her hands and feet. Within a few seconds, 15 balls of light energy were in a line on the ground in front of her.
"FOOOOOORE!!!!" She called out before whacking at all the balls. The light-golf balls went whizzing at Kai from all different directions, glowing with compressed, powerful chakra.*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 12:43 am

((you're good))
domn!
*i hold my hand out in an attempt to block the balls. 5 are blocked but the rest hit their mark. staggering a bit, i smile*
not bad, not bad at all. buuuuuut...
*i open my hand and seinaru wraps around it. i dash at veronica on a zig-zag and thrust my palm at her while throwing a kick in the process*
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 5:36 pm

((Thank youuus Very Happy))

~*The glove on Veronica's right hand began to change, and in a second, it had transformed into a hockey goalie blocker glove. The blocker part of it start expanding, and grew to the point where it was large enough to block both the punch and the kick, without faltering. Fearing what the seinaru would do, after she blocked the attack, she pushed herself back, and away from Kai, before shifting her glove back to normal. She then whips out her wood stick (of doom) and gave it a wave, transforming it into a hockey stick. She formed a puck shaped block of light chakra, before slamming her stick into it, sending it towards Kai faster than any other attack so far. She then followed up with three more pucks, making them as fast as she could.*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 11:59 am

*i smirk as veronica jumps back. i point a finger at her and release the seinru that was in my hand towards her, it slams through the first puck and continues towards her. as the other three pucks come near me, i put up seinaru to block. two get blocked and i dodge the third, barely. i jump in the air and come down with a spinning heel drop*
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 8:44 pm

(Ohh...someone ranked up to anbuuu~ Very Happy)

~*Veronica's gloves morphed into boxing gloves. As she punched the ground, it started rumbling, sending a wall of earth up to block the Seinaru. The earth continued to go up and block Kai's kick while Veronica jumped backwards to get out of the way. Punching the ground again, several clumps of dirt came up from the ground. Veronica proceeded to pull a wood stick off her back, and quickly transform it into a baseball bat, hitting the 6 clumps towards Kai.*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 2:53 pm

((I KNOW! ITS SO AWESOME! lol Very Happy))
*i motion my hand upwards as the seinaru that slammed into the wall floats into the air and spiarls. it begins to whip the clumps of dirt back at veronica as choukutou reiki form in my hand. i slash it once and three waves of seinaru shoot out*
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 5:14 pm

~*Veronica smacked the dirt clumps back into the ground with the baseball bat to avoid getting hit, before jumping back a pace to defend. Once again, she transformed her left glove into a baseball glove...causing shield of light energy to appear. The waves of seinaru would go around the shield of light, keeping Veronica safe...She then did a few handsigns, making four clones appear. All 5 Veronicas started forming the soccer balls of light at their feet, before jumping into the air at incredible speeds, making each of them just a blur...In another few seconds, ten soccer balls came whizzing towards Kai from all directions, surrounding him...*~
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 8:00 pm

(Yarr...reminder..?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 8:06 pm

*i wrap seinaru around me and explode it away, engulfing the balls in an explosion of light. i shoot a ray of seinaru into the air. it shines, then comes down in a barrage of bullets. while this is happening, i shoot two rays at veronica**
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 8:20 pm

~*"AHH NOT COOL MAN!" She yelled, instantly transforming her gloves into boxing gloves. She crouched down, aiming a slap at the ground, making the earth rise over her like a dome, protecting her from the seinaru. While still in the dome, she punched the ground, sending a fissure towards Kai.*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 8:25 pm

*the barrage doesnt let up, it just grow with intensity. i jump into the air and crouch on a tree as i shoot more beams at veronica*
come on...i know you'll find a way
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 26th 2009, 1:37 pm

~*'Oh for the love of crap...' As the feeble dome shield started crumbling, Veronica manipulated the earth under her, into a sort of...tunnel. She started clawling through it as the dome broke from Kai's Seinaru. Using her gloves to manipulate earth, she kept on a-crawling until she was behind the tree Kai was crouched on...still underground, of course. Very carefully, she drew a wood stick from her waist transforming it into a baseball bat...Before dramatically bursting out of the ground behind Kai, aiming to strike the back of his head forcefully with the baseball bat. "DEATH BY WOOD STEEEEEEEK!!!"*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 9:38 pm

*i smirk*
sneak attack?
*i duck under the bat, but it still hits me in the head, leaving a lump on the back of my head. i hold it as i kick upwards at veronica's stomach, my entire leg charged with seinaru*
Back to top Go down
Veronica Tsunami

Veronica Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 9:13 pm

(...So...I've been offline...for like...a long time...D:)

~*"HAHA. SUCCESS. BASEBALL BAT OWNEEDDD--shit" between her gloating, and not being able to believe that that worked...she didn't moved in time to dodge the kick. And as a result, went flying backwards several feet, before falling back down to earth, crashing with a signifant BANG. "Owww..." She groaned with pain, clutching her stomach, slowly sitting up. Slightly scowling, she started forming another soccer ball of ligh chakra at her foot. Cringing in pain, and not wanting to stand up, she kicked the soccer ball at Kai, in a feeble attempt to hit him.*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exam for Veronica...please?   An exam for Veronica...please? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

An exam for Veronica...please?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next