Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Vescrutia Correctional Facility I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Vescrutia Correctional Facility

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Vescrutia Correctional Facility Empty
PostSubject: The Vescrutia Correctional Facility   The Vescrutia Correctional Facility Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 3:11 pm

Yes... We have a jail now, and yes... I am the Warden of this prison. No, I am not bull-shitting you, and No this is no joke.

The Prison is designed for one of two reasons. To find a temporary place for those characters who are threatened with the "ban hammer", so that they can correct their ways, and for actually wanted characters who break the rules of the alliance. This prison will serve as a the only possible place for law breakers to RP, and they will only RP in pain and suffering. When you are caught by me or my S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S, you will be stripped of all your money, possessions, and rank. You will be only allowed to RP in the designated correctional area of my choosing, and you must RP within those guidelines of that area.
For example, If I capure Ken Minamino for killing a genin and place him in Containment level X where every second he is burned alive with a solar flare... he must RP as if he was being burned alive by a solar flare each time he decides to post. When his sentence is over he will be returned to his rank and given a strike, if he gets four of these strikes he will get executed ((banned)). The length of the sentence is also my choosing, but its up to debate amongst your respective higher up. I am not obligated to follow whatever rules and regulations they say. There is no "diplomatic immunity" everyone has a possibillity of being imprisoned, and will be prosecuted the exact same way. It is possible to escape encarceration upon my arrival, but it is highly unlikely.

The Wanted List: There are some people who are wanted right now, for various crimes of killing in cold blood, you ninja as members of the alliance can fight and capture these criminals for a VERY REWARDING PRIZE. It will most likely be money, unless you want something else. The people on the wanted list are VERY DANGEROUS people, so you may approach them at your own risk. If you wish to be a personal poliece officer you must be examined by me. Standard battling rules apply and such so if your target manages to get away... just find em again. If my memory serves me correctly Rose is responsible for making the wanted list, the bounty on each persons head is also negotiable, but wont be anything to extraneous.

If you break a law, your name will appear on the wanted list, you will see it in due time. So will be notified of your rule infraction and expect to be hunted. The best suggestion if you want to evade capture is if you dont post. ((this involved breaking laws for characters who are allowed))

For those of you whose characters are not allowed, lets give "he who must not be named" an example:

A lot of the higher ups arent fond with "he who must not be named", because he is to strong and refuses to tone down his character. He will be automaticly placed in prison and will be restricted to only RP'ing in that section of his jailing. If he chooses not to correct his ways within one week, he will get the ban-hammer.Hgher-ups... if you are caught breaking the rules you will be treated the same way.

If you wish for this prison to be apart of your story line, just send me a PM... ill see what I can do. But Im sure everyone wants to be that guy/girl who breaks out and gets away. Ill answer that for you now...

Unless you breaking out is part of some grand master uber event that all the higher-ups approve... no

Time for the fun stuff...

THE PRISON ITSELF!!
The prison is state a state of the art manifestation of pure power.
It is totally invisible,
5,000,000 feet in the air,
possess its own gravitational field so that objects are doomed to just go around it,
it houses its own rejection generator that rejects the very essence of unwanted individuals
the entire establishment is powered by me
the establishment possesses an army of 1,000,000,000,000 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S ((of whom I will get into later)) who surround and guard the place
the prison's alarm system is reaction based ((so if I dont sense you get out, you will escape rather easily))
it possesses different levels for each level of prisoner
its right above the sanctum sanctorium where the uni-mind is located

The Guards

The guards are called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S, they are my personal soul-stealing guard and the ghostly embodiment of all the lives I have taken. They can move at very fast speeds, become tangible/intangible at will and their most notified abillity is the abillity to track essence. Essence is everything in the universe that has to do with a person, it is this astranomical force that the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S can seize and steal the essence of their target. A peron without their essene becomes a mindless shell. Allowing the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S perfect capture. The essence tracking can only happen immeadeately after a person leaves an area, because the essence of a peron always follows them. But once the scent is caught, it can be tracked.... like the demetors from harry potter...

Stay above the law

Mahk-X
Back to top Go down

The Vescrutia Correctional Facility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Correctional Facility :: The Fortress-
Jump to: