Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  _-Mammon's Stuff-_ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

_-Mammon's Stuff-_

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Bakuyaku and Cloud Flame

_-Mammon's Stuff-_ Empty
PostSubject: _-Mammon's Stuff-_   _-Mammon's Stuff-_ Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 4:20 pm

Mammon has gained alot of octillery from the Mafia, half of which he only uses if he remembers about it.

Pistol
_-Mammon's Stuff-_ Pistol_m9_500
Normal Pistol, with 6 shots like any other pistol unless reloaded. Its what Mammon does with it that makes it special. He can surge his Bakuyaku chakra into it, or his dying will flame, giving the bullets explosive properties, or amplified beyond reason with the dying will flame, like firing beams and balls and such. He carries about 3 extra rounds into each fight.

Suitcase
_-Mammon's Stuff-_ JR1172_c
A simple suitcase made out of Adamantium, so its pretty heavy. Luckily, it has a set of wheels. This suitcase contains a seemingly endless amount of items, which gives off the impression of being a very random suitcase. It holds things from a 5 piece rocket-launcher to a bowl with cereal already in it. Due to its size, which is about 4 feet, Mammon nevers carries it into battle, for it would become a hassle. He carries scrolls with him to simply summon the suitcase. (Yeah, mafia and ninja stuff...lol)

Aqua
_-Mammon's Stuff-_ 0
Aqua is a small spider monkey type being that is linked to Mammon in some way. It can use the cloud flame just as Mammon, only it can deplete the chakra of those it physically touches, any part of it. It has a very unique ability to shapeshift into any other form, being another human or even a weapon. It can use the cloud flame as well as Mammon's Bakuyaku chakra as projectile energy. Aqua mainly rests upon Mammon's head, and it can fire a very powerful substance from its mouth that is very sticky. The substance is mixed with Mammon's chakra.

Verde
_-Mammon's Stuff-_ New_fr10
Verde is ironically a brown snapping turtle that was manifested in Mammon's body somehow, like that of a sentient being. Verde can grow in size greatly, becoming a massive snapping turtle who can snap through a wide array of materials. On its own, it can snap through wood with extreme ease, and even steel with some difficulty. It can open its little mouth wide very mide, making it pretty dangerous. It mainly projects from Mammon's body through his cloud flame, which is why it can use it as well. in extreme temperatures, Verde uses fire based attacks despite being a turtle, and in colder temps. it uses water.

Basic stuff-Ninja scrolls
-Kunai
-Titanium wire thread
-Smoke bombs
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

_-Mammon's Stuff-_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: _-Mammon's Stuff-_   _-Mammon's Stuff-_ Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 4:29 pm

Since Unknown owns the weapons area for modding it I'll start on this....
Quote :
deplete the chakra of those it physically touches, any part of it.
By saying deplete I hope you mean slowly lower teh chakra pool in the battle, if it just walks up to you and touches anywhere your chakra can't be completely disrupted and you cannot use it any longer through teh battle, so...make it slowly drain chakra.
Quote :
Aqua mainly rests upon Mammon's head, and it can fire a very powerful substance from its mouth that is very sticky. The substance is mixed with Mammon's chakra.
Hm....the substance can be sticky and can be powerful but keep in mind that at your rank it can be destroyed by higher ranks, fear not because when or if you rank up you can make the substance a bit stronger than it was.
Quote :
A simple suitcase made out of Adamantium
Since everyone of higher up ranks and mostly seen Adamantium for a gennin unreal, and do not like it for gennin to appear and have this metal, yet I'm ok with it aslong as it's not going to be used as a weapons via sword and shit.....
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Kekkei Genkai : Bakuyaku and Cloud Flame

_-Mammon's Stuff-_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: _-Mammon's Stuff-_   _-Mammon's Stuff-_ Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 4:59 pm

I know, I used "deplete" to emphasize that it willl slowly go down, since deplete is used when something is gradually going down, not just, down, =/

I know that for the second one xD

And yeah, I bet I don't even need an adamantium suitcase, its not a weapon itself or anything....or is it? O.o The weapons I pull out of it aren't adamantium, but the suitcase itself is. And being in the mafia I have those connections *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

_-Mammon's Stuff-_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: _-Mammon's Stuff-_   _-Mammon's Stuff-_ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

_-Mammon's Stuff-_
Page 1 of 1