Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Office of Neo-Jigsaw I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Office of Neo-Jigsaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Empty
PostSubject: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 4:39 pm

*We would arrive in our newly constructed fortress in the midst of plenty machinery with a chair in the middle that seems to connect all the machines. We would then nod to ourselvels and take a seat letting the complex machinery adjust to our cosmic power, and the entire building would come to live. our geass' would activate as well as everyting else. We would await the arrival of our first prisoners Rai'Jin and Zepp, eventually luke would appear with a very grave look on his face*

Yes Luke?
**all that power that you have obtained is too much for your aura Kham... soon you will over power your self and your aura would cease to support your body**

*we would stop and turn aruond*
You mean... since I am too strong, My aura fails to support me? Cant you change my aura
*luke would sigh and shake his head in dismay*

**no... that is a power that I cannot do. The aura is its own entity, if you wish to keep living your body has to rest to make up for its over extended aura**

How long is this rest period?
**one week... at the least, everything... including the uni-mind will shut down for one week**
that is too risky, I have too much set up to just let me and all of my clones sleep for one entire week...
**you can have your stalkers run the prison... and im sure the alliance will protect you, worst thing... you can have hisoka take over you while you are sleeping**
Very well.. thank you luke
**you said "I"**
*luke laughs and exits using extreme speed, we then return to what we were doing*
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Lust

Character sheet
Character Race: Dreadlord
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 8:01 pm

--no doubt asking before I entered the place, I would be welcomed into mahk-x's office about to ask him something that no one ever thought he could do--

"Hello...sir?"
--I would say as I bow, expecting to see someone quite larger and forboding than this child set before me--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 8:06 pm

Walter right?
*I would turn around from my chair after raising the seat up a bit so I could reach the chair, I would then hop out of the chair looking up at walter slightly*

The hybrid kid... you act more like a vampire than you do werewolf... which part of you do you accept the most?
*I would stare into walters eyes asking him a very difficult question*
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 10:41 am

"Neither..."
--I would say to myself, no one has ever asked me that question before. But I was looked down upon for being a vampire, and I was looked down upon for being a hybrid... there is no part of me that I come to grips with--
"I suppose you know why I'm here sir."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 10:46 am

You said you wished to expand your repitoire, and I can help you with that... I also need a favor from you eventually.
*I sigh out of delight from the sounds of screams and yelps heard from the prison's walls*
You want me to teach you Kido... The Spirit way, if I'm not mistaken. I didnt know I could use all 99 kido, but hisoka can, so so can I. So you scratch my back, I scratch yours?
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 10:50 am

--I pay no attention to the name "hisoka", but I sniff the air slightly and it seems that the blood of mahk-x is nearly invisible--
"You arent human..."
--I say rather blandly starring at mahk-x--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 10:51 am

And neither are you...
*I say with a smile and rise up from my chair*
So now that we have established that we have something in common... lets work on this spiratual pressure thing. And then we can work on allowing you to locate your uncle...
*i would float out of the office, heading to the laboratory*
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 9:13 pm

--I would smile slightly, and follow mahk-x around the prison eventually towards the lab--
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1April 19th 2010, 10:22 am

---------Time Skip-------

-_Kayla would make her way to the office of mahk-x. It's been a few days since the misssion to Earth Prime, and since then, Kayla has been exhausted. After being coped up in the house for so long, sleep, Kayla decided to go find Kham. He requested the ring from this jounin of the chaos, who's name escaped her at the moment. Kayla didn't hesistate to just open the door and get this over with, she found herself uncomfortable whenever around him.-_

"Kham.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1April 19th 2010, 10:55 am

-*Kham simply appeared behind Kayla without a moments warning, sound or any inclination for that matter. It seemed that he just appeared, and he did. It was for intimidation and he just liked freaking people out with his powers. He stood above Kayla, a massive 9 feet tall.*-

"What..."

-*Is all he said, He stood behind her with his arms crossed, her heart skipped a beat. He felt it*-
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1April 19th 2010, 9:00 pm

-_Although kayla was a being of darkness, and a child of a "god". She felt a very mortal like chill creep up her back and throughout her body. Kham's pure presence was forbodding and intense. It was no wonder he's called the great destroyer.-_

"I have what you asked for. Don't know why you just didn't do it ya damn self. The chick was a push over"

-_kayla said pulling out of her pocket the "A" Class mist ring of val. She didn't bother to turn around to face kham. She spoke with a confidence that made it impossible to know it was kayla, her several personalities fighting over control of her mind. At the moment, her personality she named Kynna was in control.-_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1April 19th 2010, 9:07 pm

"The answer is simple, because with your high amount of failures and uselessness you needed to prove yourself to me. At this point, you are expendable, Atra is worth more than you. You are just as good to me as Sheng or Nathan."

-*Kham snatched the ring and turned his back to Kayla.*-

"But that's changed.... Good job."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1April 19th 2010, 9:23 pm

"..!"

-_Kayla was going to snap back at kham's comment. But he said something she had never heard him say. "im proud." She shook off the touchy feeling and simply turned around and walked away. She simply faded away, she didn't know how to react to such a statement. However, felt as though she had something to prove.-_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1April 19th 2010, 9:25 pm

-*Kham watched as Kayla left, he held up the wring towards the light and crushed it, scattered its remains amongst the cosmos. He sat back in his chair and got to work.*-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Neo-Jigsaw   The Office of Neo-Jigsaw Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Office of Neo-Jigsaw
Page 1 of 1