Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Can I get a rank? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Can I get a rank?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Bakuyaku and Cloud Flame

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 6:32 pm

}Mammon sat in a grassy open field with Verde sitting next to him, and Aqua on his shoulder.{
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:42 pm

*Unknown would appear in teh field where the gennin was.*
"Hello, I'll be your procter....for today....I'll let you start?"
*Unknown's hands were instantly engulfed with his telekinesis at the ready.*
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 9:45 pm

}Without showing any facial signs, his hand quickly bolted up, firing two rounds at Unknown. Both bullets were coated in the cloud flame and Bakuyaku chakra filled the insides. A quick fade of light is seen behind the bullets as they raced to Unknown.{ "Okay then, lets do this."} He rustled through his pocket, placing his hand over something, ready to release it apparently. Verde stood stationary as Aqua scowled at The proctor.{
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 11:19 pm

\"Hm....\"
*Unknown\'s hand lifted as the bullet flew upwards the the side unaffecting Unknown apparently, as he closed his eye\'s seeing the two small animals scolding Unknown. Unknown would then place his two hands together forming a condesed orb of telekinesis and distortional energy. Near Unknown\'s legs another energy formed apparently.*
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:08 am

}As the bullets flew off to the side of Unknown, Mammon pulled his gun, pulling the wire he had on each bullet, which was revealed by the faded light behind them. The bullets would then come back towards Unknown. They would explode, releasing chakra in addition to the explosion, probably damaging him in some way since this would be unexpected.{ "A telepath? Heheh, never seen those in the mafia."} Mammon pulled out a smoke bomb and set it off, throwing it at Unknown leaving a trail of chakra and smoke along the way. Verde opened his mouth, and a ball of purple fire began to form. In Mammon's free hand a handsign was formed, and the cloud flame around his body began to burn brighter.{
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:25 am

"Hm..?"
*Since the energy forming aorund Unknown's body would rise like fire would, it would surround Unknown's body. He noticed strings of the bullet's since the visible telekinesis controlled the bullet would travel to the string also, if not them it would still detect it still giving Unknown heads up.*
"Mafia?"
*Unknown's orb finally ready, he tossed the orb. As the Telekinesis would explode the energy it would spread the distortion moving the smoke ina way for Unknown to see what was happening. The telekinesis came in contact with the chakra trail in teh smoke and moved that also. Unknown plunged his hands into teh ground as dark energy spikes would erupt eratically towards the boy. As staggering pace yet quickly.*
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:32 am

}Mammon activated a seal with his hands, making the chakra in the smoke explode, in turn creating only more smoke. The point of this was to disrupt Unknown's control over the chakra, or make it harder to control to some extent. Mammon dashes towards Unknown, dodging and weaving pass the boulders, only one slightly caught his arm, tearing his skin a bit. The purple flame on his body grew and three clones made of the cloud flame would project onto the field. Once they came, he stopped, letting the clones continue towards Unknown. Aqua hopped into his hand, and shifted its shape into a sniper rifle, that was blue. It began to glow with purple fire, and Mammon smiled.{ "Now lets see what a telepath is about." }The clones would begin to seemingly fade once they get near Unknown, the air around them becoming filled with the cloud flame. Verde fired a ball of fire into the ground, which would erupt under Unknown as the clones raced towards him.{
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 1:26 am

((since you never said what type of fire....))

*Unknown's body figure turned a different color seeming to disappear, translucent, his outline of his silhouette seen but the fire just seemed to continue to shoot forward into the sky. Unknown would lift his hands into the air as his Telekinesis and distortion energy would bend and fire the well fire a the attacking Clones, from the clones not being close and clustered together, fire went past them continuing towards Mammon.*
I'm back....
*Unknown's hands turned into translucent spikes of dark energy, they were still able to hit anything stince they were only slightly translucent, yet the rest of Unknown's body was indeed translucent.*
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 1:44 am

(I didn't say what type of flames because Unknown has no clue what they are regardless. Only thing he knows is that their purple, he doesn't know its effects.)

}The clones hit with the flame would only grow in power and become a brighter purple. Now stronger, they would glance up at Unknown, charging a gamma beam in each of their hands. Mammon pointed his sniper rifle at Unknown, but then the spike of darkness came in the way.{ "And fire-" }He fired a powerful shot of chakra and purple flame at Unknown, and the spike as well. The sniper shot was covered in the purple flame, and it would dissipate the spike of dark energy as it passed straight through it, since it was only halve way converged. The purple flame had properties of depleting chakra and absorbing energy, so it would absorb the spike as it flew straight through it, becoming even stronger than before and faster as it traveled for Unknown, and being a bullet, it may be going what? Mach 1.4? The powered up clones continued charging, and Mammon would aim, readying for another shot.{
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:34 pm

*Unknown would converge into the ground when he saw the clones getting larger, to just get away, this would allow Unknown to dodge the bullet aswell. Only a shadow shown where Unknown was, as nearby tree's would be torn up from their location and would be flung at Mammon, as for the clone's Unknown would use the ripped up rock that held the tree's down and flung the rocks at the clone. Unknown would charge what seemed to be an attack but that was unknown for Mammon since he can't converge with the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:43 pm

}Mammon smirked, doing one spin while releasing chakra around him. As the trees were about to hit him, Mammon would make the chakra explode, incenerating the trees as well. The clones would just converge to avoid too much damage, but were hit nonetheless, weakening them abit, but since they gained power previously, they would be at regular strength.{ "Hmm, I sense him, but I don't see him.._"}Mammon pointed his sniper rifle at the ground where he saw Unknown last before he sunk into the ground.{ "Best to go with my gut on this one."}He fired a shot at the ground, with same properties as the last bullet. It easy dug into the ground, and shortly after Mammon would have the bullet explode, creating a fiery explosion of bakuyaku chakra and cloud flame underground, as well as creating a pretty big creator in the ground. The Mammon clones stood on guard while the real Mammon pulled out a ninja scroll. He was trying to see if Unknown would be revealed now with part of the ground gone. But to be safe, he dashed back, gainin some distance from his clones and the crater, and the clones would spread out as well, almost surrounding the crater.{
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 7:53 pm

((DX I typed my response and my internet failed and said no post so I need to retype it...))

*Unknown's attack finally charged, he lifted his hands through the rock still in translucent form. A shake would happen, as a geyser of water rushed out catching teh bullet's and aything that would attack Unknown, he was at the top of the geyser looking at Mammon, as the bullet's would freeze on contact, yet the explosion Mammon was set on did in fact happen, disrupting the water geyser the field was suddenly flooded by the water. From several places in the water large tentacles would appear lashing at Mammon, as for the Clones, spires of water rosen from the flooded field and were tossed at the clone(s)((I didn't know if they were combined?), If these spires would hit or go near enough to the clones they would simply explode and release an energy, the same energy that was through the water. It was unknown what type of energy Unknown engulfed it with.*
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 1:42 pm

}Mammon would start side-stepping the lashes, and shooting at some of them. Aqua then turned into a ring blade completely engulfed in cloud fire. Mammon would pull a turtle, Verde, out of his pocket, then smile.{ "Every body of water has its sea beast." }He tossed Verde into the water, and immediately it began to grow to about 100 feet. Mammon would leap in the air and land on Verde's back, looking and scanning the field below.{ "Okay Verde, let it happen!" }The now 100 foot Verde began to charge a massive purple fire ball in its mouth, and it fired it in Unknown's direction. The fire ball had Mammon's chakra in it, but before he used that, Mammon would manipulate the air around the purple fire ball, making it greatly expand turning into a wave of fire. Once it got near Unknown, it exploded, an explosion hot enough to even evaporate water.{
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 2:27 pm

*Unknown would gather all the water from teh area, creating a giant tital wave with the energy now noticable barely it was his distortion energy. Upon the fire's impact with the tital wave it would distort cutting inhalf dodging Unknown completely. The water evaporated like Mammon stated, Unknown stood unmoved.*
"Your finished......your rank Jounin....."
*Within seconds Unknown materializated within the ground going to his forest to make something his secret project? maybe.*
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 3:36 pm

"Tch, right at the fun part too, Okay Verde, you can-"}Verde would shrink back down to his regular size, and Mammon would fall, landing on his feet.{ "Gah! Wait till I finish talking next time..." }Aqua turned back into her little monkey state and crawled up to Mammon's shoulder, Verde vanished back into his body and Mammon walked off.{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can I get a rank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I get a rank?   Can I get a rank? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can I get a rank?
Page 1 of 1