Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling.... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markus
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Markus

Village of Residence : The Village Lost within the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Utensil Sibilings :3
Kekkei Genkai : Bone Manipulation, Beast Manipulation, ???

Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling.... Empty
PostSubject: Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling....   Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling.... Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:39 pm

Name: Markus
Nick-Name: Mark
Race: Human/Werewolf
Element Control: None (yeah I'm open to new shit lol)
Kekkei Genkai: Many branches yet, only one is known to me, which is Bone Manipulation.
Physical Appearance: Amazingly fit, muscular.
Height: 6'2"
Personality: Easily amused, out-going, almost intelligent, friend maker.
Weapon Choice: Metal Claws
Astrological Sign: Leo
Influences: Forks, and knives
Animal(s): I have a puppy named Mo-mo

History:
Markus being the second eldest of his family, the olest being Nathan, and my youngest being Kori, then Saji. Markus one day was sitting in his bed listening to his 'type' of music blasting through his room. He appeared to be drawing something, or writting. He can't remember now from the accident in the abandoned house in the forest. A loud bang interfeared with the blasting music being played. "Wanna go hunting!" Nathan screamed as I turned down teh music before he spoken. Which was a bit for his embarressment. We went into the outter area of teh run downed village. Gathering food, we both agreed the time came to go hunting. Markus placed his finger blades into his hand secruing them in place. He waved his hands seeing that they were tight enough and secured. He would run towards the forest which was quite eerie looking if someone glared at the place. Yet I wasn't even Nathan wasn't scared of this place. We stopped running, as Markus was panting, trying to capture his breath. "So, er....where now? Any new spots?". Markus would then follow Nathan who seemed to have seen something. Ripping branches from his face and ripping vines from tangling him. He noticed something infront of Nathan, trying to peer over his brother's shoulder. Seeing an abandoned house, he noticed his brother quickening his pace, as he would also.
When they reached the door that kept slamming shut and opening, from the wind, Nathan held the door open, as I would run in looking for anything in there. "There's nothing here....wait...." Markus heard muffling and a box moving, he cautiously walked over to the box, and quickly opened it. Something quickly jumped out and started licking Markus' face. "Aw.....I wanna keep you yes....." Nathan noticed another puppy and picked it up. Suddenly a howl was heared. Markus and Nathan quickly bolted towards the door, as a giant animal stood on his legs, he caught the side of the door before he feel off the portch. "What the hell!" Suddenly the animal leaped at Markus plunging his teeth in his neck. He felt something being injected into his system which made his body feel weird. When he looked up Nathan tackled the animal and suffered
a bit to the shoulder. Trying to get up, and grabbed Nathan's arm and pulled him up, the puppies followed us as we ran back to are place, before we enetered we both heard a loud bang hitting the door. I looked at Nathan and ran inside. Seeing Kori shakenly opened the door, as they pinned her to the wall asking for taxes or they'd burn are house down. "Kori!" Markus was quickly pinned to the wall, as Nathan followed afterwards. The injection of the poison the animal gave him pumped through his body, feeling his body being heated over 100, Markus heard his heart beat pumping louder and louder each second. His hand blades ripped off his hands as Markus plunged his fingers sharp as daggers into the officer's face gauging his eye's out. He was shaking on teh floor until he stopped completely he was dead as of the other from Nathan.
In fear of having us being hunted for ever we headed for a place where we can fit in. While on our journey for this utopia we made it to a small village were we all enrolled into the academy for ninja skills. We each learned each had our own unique trait. But we didn't stay for long we headed out after a couple of months we finally made it to our utopia a land were all supernaturals are at peace. We even decide to open a small utensils shop,being around them so much we developed a fighting style after them that incorporated our ninja training as both of our sister discovered there trait as well. Having out grown this place, so we wandered the earth, working on our skills until we came upon the Depths....
Back to top Go down
Markus
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Markus

Village of Residence : The Village Lost within the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Utensil Sibilings :3
Kekkei Genkai : Bone Manipulation, Beast Manipulation, ???

Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling....   Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling.... Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 1:31 pm

((editted))
Back to top Go down

Markus: The Werewolf Fork/Knife Sibling....
Page 1 of 1