Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Markus' Jutsu List I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Markus' Jutsu List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Markus

Village of Residence : The Village Lost within the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Utensil Sibilings :3
Kekkei Genkai : Bone Manipulation, Beast Manipulation, ???

Markus' Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Markus' Jutsu List   Markus' Jutsu List Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 9:31 pm

Bone Manipulation:

-Bone Reconstruction: By focusing my chakra flow through my skeleton structure, my chakra would manipulate any broken bone's, or to replace a lost bone, and such within a period of time(around 2-4 post depends on what bone broken or what bone to replace.

-Buried Alive: By focusing my chakra through the ground, I can manipulate bone's to appear and protrude from the ground. If the opponent doesn't dodge in time, the bone would trvel to the opponet and crush their skeletal structure into mere dust from teh great amount of pressure placed onto them by the bones pushing against their body against the other bone's squeezing the life out.

-Skeletal Rose: By surrounding my body within manipulated bone's from my body thanks to my chakra system, it would grant me the access to allow bone to grow over my bone in a rose shape, yes it would bloom and act like a rose. When the bone rose would bloom, spire like bone's would erupt from the center of the bone rose.

-Bone Steriod: No it's not a steriod if anyone was asking, acting as an enhancer for my skeletal structure, this would harden my bone's able to take many physical hits from my opponents. Yet to be fair, each time I am hit mean's internally I'll be affected or was it the other way around for external? Well I really can't say it at the moment.

-Liquid Bone: By using a special liquid that every human holds in possession in there skeletal structure, I can recreate the liquid bone that protects from hits but to create pillars of bone if wanted to, yet If I wanted another affect from the liquid bone, it'll strengthen my bone's in my body and externally.

-Spinal Lash: By manipulating my skeletal structure I can recreate a spinal cord, yet not like others, it is able to extend like a whip, and wrap around my opponent if wanted to.

-Spike Cage: From using my rib cage, and manipulate by moving my diaphram from the rib bone's location yet still protecting my heat and other interal organs which my diaphram normally protects. My rib cage would protrude from my body able to stop physical attacks from the stomach and body of mine.
Back to top Go down
Markus
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Markus

Village of Residence : The Village Lost within the Depths
Hobbies / Interests : Utensil Sibilings :3
Kekkei Genkai : Bone Manipulation, Beast Manipulation, ???

Markus' Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Markus' Jutsu List   Markus' Jutsu List Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 9:55 pm

Beast Manipulation:

-Piercing Fang: By focusing chakra through my body mostly my arm's I can spin at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. This attack is done alone but it can be done with a partner, making it more effective.

-Double Wolf Fang: This attack is powerful enough to cut a person in two. Even if the attack misses, its speed is so great that the surrounding air can slice like a blade. Such power is not without its drawbacks, however. It would make me momentarily blind, which isn't a very bad drawback from my amazing sense of smell to locate my attacker.

-Sense Enhancer: By focusing chakra to my eye slight, hearing, or smell sense, I can enhance them greatly, yet for teh drawback. If I enhance one sense of these one will lower for example: If I enhance my hearing, I have to lower my eye slight or my sense of smell.

-Wolf Clone: A skill of my ninja dog Mo-Mo, where my dog can transform into a clone of me, Markus. I mostly use this jutsu to make some of my attacks more successful and stonger.

-Twilight: N/A

-New Moon: This jutsu fully allows myself to transform into a werewolf, having no human communication or actions of humans.

-Eclipse: Slightly lowers my beast form -Werewolf- having the ability to possess my inhuman abilities of being a werewolf, yet a human appearance.

-Breaking Dawn: N/A
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Markus' Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Markus' Jutsu List   Markus' Jutsu List Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 10:41 pm

I'd hate to drift into Domo's area, but since he isn't on and no one else isn't doing it....

This List of Jutsu are Approved....by me Unknown the Sannin of the Depths...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Markus' Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Markus' Jutsu List   Markus' Jutsu List Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Markus' Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1