Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Empty
PostSubject: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 11:56 pm

Name: Nathan
Nick-Name: Nate
Race: Human/Werewolf
Element Control: Water/Wind/lightning
Kekkei Genkai: Beast Fusion & Metal/Magnetism ((will be able to use when ranked up))
Physical Appearance: Amazingly fit, muscular.
Height: 6'1"
Personality: The quite shy type
Weapon Choice: Elbow Blades
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Influences: Forks, knives, and anything sharp
Animal(s): Leo. my fusion partner

Bio- Nathan is the oldest of all his siblings that came here making him the strongest, as his Brother, Markus the second oldest, Kori is the next person in line as Saji is the youngest of all of us. They lived in a rundown village and a tyrant for a king who beliefs that only benefited s himself. One day while gathering for food me and Markus decide to do what we do best which was hunting. We both went out searching as see we saw an abandoned house hat looked to be promising we went inside as we found some abandoned dogs there me and markus grabbed the ones we like and decided to bolt, but before we can make it out the door a huge where wolf like dog came and and tried to bite markus neck off, i tackled the beast as he bit my shoulder bone, but unfortunately he bit my brother as well and took off in a fit of rage. Little that we know that that dog was actually a lycan wolf that came and brought destruction to our land. Me and markus along with our new pets somehow managed to make it back home it took us all longer to get there then normal but the nights moon was able to lead us home. As soon as we got home the police force was already there claiming to burn down our house unless we gave our annual taxes Kori tried to explain that we have no money, the head police officer smacked her into the ground. Markus was as furious as I was and gave out a howl unlike none before and charged at the officers with me right behind him, a few minutes later they both had us pined to a wall as we both looked at the the moonlit sky trying to figure out a plan when suddenly our eyes widen as we both began to scream in agony we both went through a metamorphosis of sorts as we both turned into lycans easily over powering the officers and slaying them like the dogs they are. We then transformed back to our original selves but something happened to us. we both had strange abilities, I could now bend any type of metal by focusing on it as well as my skeletal structure having steel like capabilities markus had his own powers as well. In fear of having us being hunted for ever we headed for a place where we can fit in. While on our journey for this utopia we made it to a small village were we all enrolled into the academy for ninja skills it was there i was able to hone in my powers of magnetism as well as learn about my two chakra natures, water and wind. We each learned each had our own unique trait. But we didn't stay for long we headed out after a couple of months we finally made it to our utopia a land were all supernaturals are at peace. We even decide to open a small utensils shop,being around them so much we developed a fighting style after them that incorporated our ninja training as both of our sister discovered there trait as well. Having out grown this place, so we wandered the earth, working on our skills until we came upon the Depths....

Last edited by Nathan on June 17th 2009, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mammon
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Mammon

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Bakuyaku and Cloud Flame

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 11:59 pm

Also you'll edit in the morning that your bones won't be made out of adamantium, not now, as a genin.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:15 am

Umm what about steel?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:18 am

That will work fine Nathan, Also maybe Rion can "experiment" on your body, or even Unknown so you can get harder bones....ONCE your rank is higher. Why am I getting so many new ninja today? Is it because I'm a pretty emo princess? x3
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:19 am

I'll give him a proper experiment and a ranking exam....Cause I'm the smexii emo guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:21 am

ok i'll do it as soon as i log on 2morrow thanks!! X3
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:45 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 4:17 pm

I wonder what Shen will think about your magnetic powers
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 4:50 pm

is there something wrong with them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling   Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nathan- The Lycan/Slicer Sibling
Page 1 of 1