Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* Empty
PostSubject: Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*   Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 12:31 am

*Unknown secretly looked around his forest seeing if anyone was following or looking around in the forest. Seeing it safe, He lifted his hands as a lgithing bolt struck the ground yet it was black. Upon it stunning the ground a black rock appear. Unknown touched it's staticy surface as it moved revealing stairs. Unknown gave another look for anyone, and quickly rushed down the stairs. The rock moved back showing nothing out of the ordinary.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*   Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 10:50 am

*As Unknown walked down the long passage way, the torches on the wall instantly awoken leaving a warm sensation through the staircase as Unknown kept going down. The moisture to where Unknown was intense to the point of the cieling of rock and teh rock stairs flooded with water dripping.*
"That noise is so annoying....I'm guessing I'm almost there...."
*As Unknown said this a large steel door was seen with three snakes golden were engraved onto the door. Unknown would take the gem he gotten from the mission with Rose and Akarui, and place the small peices to where the snake's eyes would be, instantly they began to move on the door in a circle unlocking the door within a matter of 20 seconds. A loud noise was heard saying it was finally unlocked. Unknown walked through this door, turning on the torches with a strange blue flame which was ice in a firey like state.*
"What door was it now?"
*Unknown looked at the thousands of doors put infront of him, most floating in midair moving around the room.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*   Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 12:44 pm

*As Unknown remembered which room, his secret project was at, he turned to face it, then he went to the door next to that.*
"Another time....I want to finish this one first..."
*Unknown turned the room's lights on as a grand autopsy table was in the center, this had a material made of the hardest metal yet strangely flexable like cloth. 2 telescpoe like eyes were on the table as well as knives and scissors. Unknown took a seat while stuffing the cloth that was in the desired shape Unknown wanted, cutting holes for the eyes placing hte telescope tips in teh eye holes, stitching them together. The knives and scissors were formed together to form fingers and hands. The body of the strange thing was a bag that can suck air like a vacuum cleaner. The teeth were saw blades.*

"There we go...now for a name, and I need to make you alive..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*   Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 12:52 pm

"I'll name you Nobody.....since we'll have the same characteristics....."
*Unknown lifted the creature he made making his way towards another door across from where he just came from, an electrical room, he placed the creature into a tub filled with bath water, electrical circits were blazing with sparks everywhere, a large electrical machine was in the center behind the tub filled with bath water. Placing goggles on, Unknown would fuse his energy some of it into the machine which would transfer this energy into the creature he made to become alive. Shocks were coming from teh room, were Nobody would take it's first walk, it's first thoughts, having copy memories of Unknown and some of the same powers of Unknown, well almost.*
"Rise Nobody...I have a mission for you..."
*Unknown spoke this while removing the goggles.*

((I'm Dr. Frankenstien XD))
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody

Kekkei Genkai : ???

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*   Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 1:01 pm

*My razor sharp claws griped the side of the tub, feeding the glass with electrical current which I suffered from, the current flowing throught eh cords over powering the machines causing explosions. My head lifted from the warm water surface, my telescope eye's blinking fixing it's gaze at Master.*
"Mission...."
*All of Master's memories and some of his powers flooded my mind, gripping my face. I leaped from the tub, my height only 8 inches tall, maybe 12.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*   Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 1:05 pm

"I want....I want you to test your powers first, get a feeling for them....and understand what you control is power...."
*Within Seconds Nobody would be transported to the battle area fixed in a large hole with mines and spires of metal placed in a truck nearby.*
"Let's hope he isn't a failure...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*   Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Unknown's ahem.....secret project? *shifts eyes*
Page 1 of 1