Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Talking with the Warden. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Talking with the Warden.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Talking with the Warden. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 27th 2010, 3:11 pm

-*Kham smirked and got up out of his chair, then stretched.*-

"Good, now get off your ass... We have business to take care of. Firstly, why in the world did you eat Val when I told you to specifically 'kill' her. You would think that if I knew another way for her to stay dead I'd tell you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 1st 2010, 8:29 pm

"I don't know. I thought that if I "ate" her, she'd..well, die, ya know?"

_*Kayla shrugged her shoulders once she was asked. She didn't think that someone could survive being eaten, and absorbed. Such an ordeal seemed impossible to return from.*_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2010, 1:22 pm

"Remember... nothing is more absolute than chopping someones head off. When you absorb someone they are still alive. When you eat them, they are still alive. When you seal someone with you they are sitll alive, killing them first then absorbing them, thats a different story. Absorbing people is overrated. Don't do it."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2010, 11:16 pm

"hmph.."

_*She said smiling as pointed to her head as if she were going to shot herself._*

"Noted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking with the Warden.   Talking with the Warden. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Talking with the Warden.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Correctional Facility :: The Warden's Chambers :: Mahk-X's Office-
Jump to: