Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Empty
PostSubject: Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam   Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 3:11 pm

Childhood:
Hello everyone I am Maze Rituke or just Maze for short. My history is not for the faint of heart but I'll tell you anyway XD. I used to live with my father in small village outside of cities or larger villages. My clan was a group of monks a strong people will hearts of gold and great responsibility. We were the Masters of time and space and had the power to manipulate everything around us. We would go out and help any who needed us with no ask of payment we were saints. My father and the other monks used to tell me that I had great potential and would be come stronger then everyone in the village. So I trained daily so I could make that dream a Reality. On my 7th birthday a huge party was throne for me. Everyone was there and everyone was having a good time. However I felt a little smothered and had to get a way so I left the party unnoticed and took a stroll in the forest outside our village. I walked down a trail looking up at the moon in the sky and reached out my hand like I was trying to grab moon when out of no were a girl being chased evil spirits ran by me. The girl gets cornered and the spirits move in and try to steal her soul. I jump in front of the girl and attack the spirits. I easily defeat them and turn the girl "Are you ok?". The girl runs over to me and hugs me "Yes Thank you". I start to blush "Ahh....anytime Ms.....?". The girl lets go of me and floats around me and smiles "I'm Una" I turn my head trying to keep up with her moving around me "I'm Maze". Una stops moving and floats in front of me "Well the Maze" she puts her hand on my head " Do you want to be my partner?". My face becomes a bright red *Gulps* "Partner what....what do you....." I get cut off by a large explosion near by. I turn to were I thought the explosion was "What was that" I run back home only to find my home in ruins. I fall to my knees and my eyes water "no...NOOOOO!!!!". Una floats next to me and tries to lifts me up with just one finger "Hey Maze are you ok" I look to her with a blank look on my face "There all died. Everyone even dad". Una turns me so I look her in her eyes "Don't cry..crying only makes things worse" Una puts me on the ground and I turn away from her wiping away my tears. "Your right I would love to be your partner". A king smile comes to Una's face and a large blue circle appears under us. Una floats towards me and sticks out her hand. I grab her hand and the circle under us raises up into the sky. "There we go from now on it's you and me ok Maze!" a smile comes to my face "Right!". It's been year sine that night and Una and I have always been together looking out for one another find out what really happened that night

Life As A Kage:
As his life progressed Maze meet a life long friend by the name of Khrona and together they started 'The Village Of Reality' where they would train any who were willing to learn the arts of the soul and magic. Many harsh trails unfolded while Maze was under the title of Kage, such as the falling in to darkness with the evil witch Evangeline, the simi-war with the Twilight village, but his greatest adventure was of love. Maze's heart was stolen by his first and greatest pupil, Sadako, and before he knew it the two we're happily married and so started the happiest days of Maze's life.

Return Of The In-Laws:
Time passed and Sado (Sadako) became with child. For a time the couple were happy till the unexpected arrivals of Sado's family while Maze was away on a mission. In her state there was little Sado could do and she was taken hostage by her mother and sister. Once Maze realized what had happened he, alongside Sado's brother Arashi rushed to her aid. It took only seconds before Maze had found his wife picking up on her soul wavelength only to find her being tortured by her sister. He quickly feed her from her shackles and ordered Arashi to get her to a hospital while he dealt with his 'in-laws'. And after a gruesome battle with Sado's sister which she escaped and a brutal brawl with her mother killing her. Maze had overcome the bird goddesses and made his way back to the Village tired and wounded.

Two Births, One Death, Joy, and Sadness:
When Maze had finally made it back to the Village Sado had already went into labor. She gave birth to two girls Aura, and Mana. But soon after they're birth did Sado's sister reappeared and killed Sado. With Sado to tired from the birth and Maze to battle weary from the battles before, there was nothing he could do to stop it. Her sister laughed as her body faded away and she disappeared with out a single trace of her life force left. From Sado's corpse let out streams of her energy that poured them selves into Aura and Mana. Sado's energy had changed the newborns into teenagers with extraordinary powers. Maze has had to coop with the lost of his wife but has had to hide his true feelings in order to stay strong for his daughters and raise them right.
POWERS

Kekki Genkai:
-Neogen: It allows me to converts and control matter from one phase to another (such as from solid to gas, or Liquid to gas or solid or vise versa)
-Yuunkai:With this power I am allowed to fuse or separate anything with in the circle.
(The Yuukai circle)
Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Pactio_Card_Zodiac_Circle_by_ZhangK

Master Of Death:
Maze became The Master Of Death by overtaking the prier Master Of Death Gig's soul. By doing this Maze has gained all of Gig's powers. These powers are:
-light speed
-incredible strength
-Death Energy (taking the very essences if death and manifesting it into energy.)
-Dominating (With a persons consent I am able to make doll figuring of them and is allowed to summon them at will.)
In addition to these powers Maze has obtained Dimensional shoulder pads that float around him all the time. These pads are indestructible and have the power to change into wings, or a scythe sword which can cut threw anything, To top it all off because of this gain of power has changed Maze both inside and out giving him a new look.
(Dimensional Shoulder Pads: DSP for short)
Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam 938818_20090329_screen009-1

Geass:
Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Geass_cancelor_by_dirmione

Maze's Geass has the power of information. Everything Maze looks at with his Geass he will learn everything about that thing or person. Because of Maze being able to use 100% of his brain (while everyone else uses 10%) he is able to store all of this massive amounts of data..thou most wouldn't be able to handle the overwhelming knowledge.
Things I've Geassed:
-Kid -Trance Khrona
-The Sharingon -Zeik Hellgate
-Juri -Alpha Magic
-TJ -Trance Maze
-Storm Flame
-Kupo's Book
-Kai

God Of The Magi:
In the battle between Khrona and Zeik Maze was exposed to the father of all magics 'Alpha Magic' and absorbed the energy into his being. By fusing the Alpha magic and the Magics of all his other magics into himself he became a magical omnipatent entity. Maze started to uses an energy which was the combination of all magics Maze had learned including the 'Alpha magic'. This new magic which Maze named 'Omni magic' would hold stand over all other magic even the magics used by the gods.
(Maze as he stands now being a God of the Magi.............Evangeline would be proud)
Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Negi_the_chinese_figther_mage_by_Li
-Omni Magic:
Omni magic, the magic that pulls the strings of the father of all the other magics. It is hands down the strongest style of magic in all of exists. It's power is to erase all others from existence leaving just nothingness and then having control over that void of nothingness....The power to make and control nothingness.

Trance Mode:
Maze's Trance Mode was achieved in the battle between Zeik and Khrona and can only be achieved when Maze goes into a state of complete calmness. His hands become like monstrous claws that projected out runic symbols while his hair grows to extremely long.
(Trance Maze)
Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Negi_Erebea_Magic_by_konosetsufan
When in this state Maze's chakra pool has incressed to a amount that would be on pair or even greater then Zeik's own chakra pool. His speeds and strength become 100 times what they were before. There are a few abilities in which Maze gains in his Trance Mode which are his alone and they are:
Refinement: Otherwise know as ‘Anti-Epic’, Refinement has the ability to reduce everything to the number one. This would mean everything that was said to be zero or of multiple realities or even at the power of infinity would all be brought to a similarity of one, bringing everything to one reality, one existence, one power.
Oura Breakdown: This ability activates the moment Maze goes into Trance Mode. Oura Breakdown deconstructs and then reconstructs Maze’s body per every frame of time.
???: Maze’s third Trance Mode ability is at the present time unknown.

Last edited by Maze Rituke on December 17th 2010, 1:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam   Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Icon_minitime1August 21st 2010, 9:51 am

(Updated and reformatted.)
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam   Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Icon_minitime1August 21st 2010, 10:42 am

See, I knew you could do it. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam   Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maze Rituke :: Abracadabra Alakazam
Page 1 of 1