Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zesu Weaponry I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zesu Weaponry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zesu Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Zesu Weaponry   Zesu Weaponry Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:16 am

Bracer of Thieves: Zesu's initial primary weapon that he uses in battle during the times when he was in the Thieves Guild. Rarely removes them from his arms since he never knows when he gotta do self-defense.
Zesu Weaponry AE375

Tanto: Zesu's first dagger item that he'd stolen back when he was in Apotos at a young age. He used to only make this weapon as a last resort if he couldn't do a sucessful steal. Now he practice witht he dagger in order to improve his swordsmanship that his sensei taught him.
Zesu Weaponry TS-KBLKSENTRY_540

Monkey Staff: An dual six foot Bo & Staff weaponry that was given to his sensei, Oneoera after the amount of improvement and training that Zesu have endured. This weapon is mainly used with the Drunken Monkey fighting style of the Zui Quan, but it has its other uses in the battlefield as well. At first, it can be just a regular staff. However, with the sections of the Monkey Staff, it can also be used as a tricky weapon to attack the opponent.

Zesu Weaponry TS-CONSTAFF_540
Back to top Go down

Zesu Weaponry
Page 1 of 1