Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Cecil's Bio I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Cecil's Bio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Dusk's Synthesis

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:09 pm

Name: Cecil Nightwing
Sex: Male
Type: Mage
Height: 5'9"
Signature Magic: Dusk's Synthesis

Cecil was raised by an old magister, secluded from the rest of any society for all his life. He was found as an infant in a forest not far from the old man's stone tower. Taught in the ways of Magic and Alchemy, he gradually and halfheartedly studied under the wings of his guardian. It wasn't until he was 13 that he finally began to grasp what he was being taught and why it was important, when the tower they both resided in was attacked by a wandering group. The Magister was taken by surprise by the group, unable to fight back, and was taken with them in hopes of a ransom of some sort.

What they got in return was an angry 13 year old, riddled with knowledge about Magic himself and with a newfound drive to actually use what he was taught. Needless to say, the Magister was recovered and the band of ruffians was taken care of. It was the following morning that Cecil was praised and told that he was finally ready to embrace the world he lived in. For roughly 5 years he spent his time wanderng from small town to village to even grand city, looking for some kind of employment or even random deeds with his magic. Yet all the villages seemed to want at the time were people known as Ninjas; those who harnessed the power of Chakra while shunning magic as inferior.

Embittered by the Ninjas' hostility, Cecil eventually heard about a new village known as the Reality, where Ninja and Mage alike coexisted equally. He would spend roughly two years finding the place, and has finally made it. He only hopes that the Reality could truly accept him as a mage...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:15 pm

Sorry buddy only Wizards around here is me so you ether have to be a ninja or have a sex change and be a witch......sorry
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:18 pm

...Even though Khrona already gave me permission to make a male "Witch" character.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:21 pm

Khrona gave you permission...?? *sighs* I'm going to see what he had planed with you cause there's a rule about male witches
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:23 pm

Bitch, you and your special permissions....and 'male' Witch is a WIZARD kid. And If I spelt it wrong, so damn what?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:26 pm

Isn't it a wizard too? but besides that, when did Khrona give you permission?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:27 pm

D..damn calm down...Ms.Rozalyn XD....I'm still trying to get in touch with Khrona now to see if what this guy is saying is true or not.....but anyway Cecil don't do anything else till this matter is taken care of...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:34 pm

So what did Khrona say..?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:36 pm

I don't know his phone is dead and I can't get to him....So Cecil you continue to wait till tomorrow to do anything...and wait till after Khrona and I talk about this.
Back to top Go down
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:39 pm

Mmhm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 11:44 pm

Hey I don't want any lip young man....these are important magic....matters....Yah!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 7:49 am

Ok well Khrona has told me that this is all an experiment for him..................*sigh* whatever man do yo thing
Back to top Go down
Nanka Mahou

Nanka Mahou

Village of Residence : The Village of Reality
Hobbies / Interests : Pumpkins~
Kekkei Genkai : Pumpkin Magic, Metal Element

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 9:23 am

Ooooh, a male witchling? I shall bother him relentlessly~ And thats a guarentee, mon ami~
Back to top Go down
Ayama

Ayama

Hobbies / Interests : Sadisim
Kekkei Genkai : Night Rain

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 9:33 am

-cackles- Ahhh, Male witchlings. So much fun to bother....xD
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 12:07 pm

Ummm can we make it more manly? like a purple or something?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Cecil Nightwing

Cecil Nightwing

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 12:29 pm

Nah, pink's fine. But thanks for the apparent confirmation, Maze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cecil's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil's Bio   Cecil's Bio Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cecil's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: