Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nobody's Jutsu List I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nobody's Jutsu List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody

Nobody

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : ???

Nobody's Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Nobody's Jutsu List   Nobody's Jutsu List Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 1:31 pm

Vacuum: By inhaling in wind around him, he can store whatever he inhales and late either restore chakra or to release it upon hos opponent which would have a deadly explosion to it

Absorbion: By Nobody taking hits from any element such as water, earth, fire, dark, light, etc. It can allow him to manipulate that element for the rest of the battle, this is a gift jutsu my Master taught me an atlernative case of Telekinesis.

Chain Saw Blades: Using the chain saw blades of my teeth, like densers(sp?) I can toss the blades at blinding speed, coated with chakra they can indeed explode and scatter the bits of metal sharp at an opponent, both deadly if near or if it would hit an opponent directly.

Telescope Eyes: With these telescope eye's my Master also gifted me, I can take a closer look at my opponent, movements and what attack he is making, just like my Masters I can see every angle and well anything without moving. Yet if I channel chakra within these eye's I can see chakra trails, so for pesky flash steppers, this will affect them giving me a quicker chance to dodge incoming attacks.

Scissor Hands: N/A

((If any problems Pm me if so...))
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Jutsu List   Nobody's Jutsu List Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:13 pm

Approved....
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Jutsu List   Nobody's Jutsu List Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:20 pm

Nobody wrote:
Absorbion: By Nobody taking hits from any element such as water, earth, fire, dark, light, etc. It can allow him to manipulate that element for the rest of the battle, this is a gift jutsu my Master taught me an atlernative case of Telekinesis.

That's because you created him... xD We should really make a rule about approving their own characters but I doubt that's going to happen anyways... I don't really like the absorption ability due to telekinesis... I prefer resistance than actual manipulation of the element... since it seems a bit cheap to control an element someone decided to use against you. Other than that... Approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's Jutsu List   Nobody's Jutsu List Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nobody's Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: