Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Tyrande's Various Techs I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Tyrande's Various Techs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrande

Tyrande

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Druid Magicks

Character sheet
Character Race: Elf
Character Info (Highlight):

Tyrande's Various Techs Empty
PostSubject: Tyrande's Various Techs   Tyrande's Various Techs Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 5:03 pm

Primarily Tyrande is a druid granting her a wide array of magics to use. The after affects of these magics produced can be devastating. She has basic access to all the elements granting her a impressive arsenal of weather control abilities that can manifest a plethora of natural disasters.

Hurricanes
Earthquakes
Solar Flares
Fire Stormes
Tempests
Lightning Storms
Tsunamis
Meteor Showers ((with the lunar magic))
Star Storms
Gale force winds
Ice Storms
you get the picture

She can project any of these runes via-
Beams
Blasts
Domes
Energy Manifestations of the whole sort

Tyrande's Magic is cast through the arcane shamanistic art of Rune Drawing in the air, she uses her magickal skill along with light to sketch these runes allowing her access to a wide array of magic. It looks something along the lines of the Sage's from fire emblem Sacred Stones...

When these Runes are connected and manifested on the physical plane they can produce a wide array of affects, such as waves beams elemental catastophes of whatever I choose, they can also be used as sheilds of that particular element depends on what rune drawing I use.

Earth Rune
Tyrande's Various Techs Earth_sigil_by_Darla_Illara

Air Rune
Tyrande's Various Techs Air_sigil_by_Darla_Illara

Water Rune
Tyrande's Various Techs Water_sigil_by_Darla_Illara

Fire Rune
Tyrande's Various Techs Fire_sigil_by_Darla_Illara

Light Rune
Tyrande's Various Techs Light_sigil_by_Darla_Illara

Dark Rune
Tyrande's Various Techs Sigil_dark_by_Darla_Illara

The Void Rune
Tyrande's Various Techs 0717b4308ce75ad0

The Balance Rune
Tyrande's Various Techs Edwards_fortold_family_glyph_by_Ske

The Lunar Magicks
---------------------
An ENTIRELY different class of magic within itself, the Lunar Magic is a cleansing force of nature having no particular affinity for any element and acts as a natural occurrence for its power comes from the natural ebb and flow of the earths energy. It's power, is to restore things to the way they were meaning, when something is hit with the lunar magic it will cleanse it of whatever energy that is affecting it that is not the earth. If she uses it over an certain area, it would seek to wipe the area clean of whatever was there that is not a natural product of the earth. There are two Examples of how this would be used.

Tyrande can cast it over a certain area, making her and her enemy only use techniques that manipulate forces of nature or something that isn't foreign to nature itself. So casting a fireball jutsu (which requires someone to generate fire out of thin air in the loose sense) would be unused.

Tyrande can fire it in a blast cleansing the area of all unnatural forces melting down magic, gravitational influences and the like from the segmented area.

If Tyrande gets it inside of a person she can render that person able to be affected by things they normally wouldnt. All other runes must be put aside in order for the Lunar Magic to be used. Thats how strong it is.

I can combine these runes to craft fusions of elements, so for example... if I combine Fire and Earth I would get Lava, but the Rune manifested would look totally different

When the Earth Rune is placed upon trees, I can make them come alive and do my bidding summoning Treants
Tyrande's Various Techs DS__Monsters___Treant_by_willowWISP

I can also use the various Runes to surround me transforming me into several different animals that grant me various power ups to strength speed and some can even allow me to fly.

Tyrande's Various Techs A_druid_yawns_by_Alinenok
Cat, super speed, agility, darkness power up

Tyrande's Various Techs Kal__dorei_druid_by_Rashkah
Bear, super strength, durability earth power up

Tyrande has noticed that within each of the rune lies a very strong familiar, unmatched in that element from the realm that the rune opens up too. She has only unlocked two during her current rank and is unknown what happens when she fuses them together they have their own abilities that Tyrande can make them use and use to her advantage.

The Dark Rune's Familiar- The Dark Beast

Able to regenerate where there is darkness by fusing itself with said absence of light. It is immune to gravitational affects and can devour energy substances hole by casting them into the darkness inside it's belly where it houses an entire abyss of darkness. It has tentacles, each capable of projecting gravitational substances of high power, beams ect.

Tyrande's Various Techs Space_monster_by_benttibisson

The Lightning Rune Familiar- The Raiden

The Raiden can generate electricity wherever there is stray electrons making his attacks quick and spontaneous he absorbs all electricity aimed at him or tyrande as long as she has the electric rune on a certain part of her body. He can magnetize certain things as well

Tyrande's Various Techs Playing_With_Lightning_by_timing2

The Lunar Rune possesses 3 Familiars, 1 Tyrande has access to.
Raiga- The power over any light shined under the moon (when Tyrande uses the Lunar Magic the moon comes out) therefore manipulating all forces it affects. Mostly Shadows capable of forcing someones shadow to bind with another object making that person embody whatever form that object is in until they do something about it, and melding the shadows of several objects into one by magical means.

So if someone throws hella kunai Raigut can make it so that they only form 1 kunai by smashing the shadows of all of them together.
Tyrande's Various Techs Raigut_by_Ninjatic

Last edited by Tyrande on December 2nd 2010, 8:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrande

Tyrande

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Druid Magicks

Character sheet
Character Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande's Various Techs   Tyrande's Various Techs Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 9:45 am

((revised, more detailed updated verison... sorry it took me so long))
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande's Various Techs   Tyrande's Various Techs Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 6:41 pm

xD not sure if I can approve of this but I do have some comments.

FIRE EMBLEM IS TEH AWESOME, but I like the older fire emblems on the GBA -Gamecube somewhat- rather than on the wii/ds they sucked the fun out of it and it lost it's flashy crits D:
Anyways nice rune choices :] I was think of just rune writings for my summons rather than circles O.o
Also are you a WoW player? lmao had to ask
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande's Various Techs   Tyrande's Various Techs Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 6:43 pm

I was going to ask the same thing... WoW is my life. I'd love to pwn you someday.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande's Various Techs   Tyrande's Various Techs Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 6:47 pm

Domo your still playing that game? D=< Now I gotta go and get my broomstick...
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande's Various Techs   Tyrande's Various Techs Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 6:59 pm

No I stopped. I was just curious, ya frigging dominatrix >.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande's Various Techs   Tyrande's Various Techs Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 8:44 am

Hahaha, your funny Domo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrande's Various Techs   Tyrande's Various Techs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tyrande's Various Techs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Craft-
Jump to: