Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The wedding hall I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The wedding hall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:42 pm

The wedding hall Fixedaisle

Last edited by Shuichi Shindo on June 19th 2009, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:04 pm

((Alright you can post now.))

-It seemed he would be with out a best man aswell. e asked Kham but He almost guessed he would have no time to attend. He didn't really seem to care Infact he seemed quite content .

He stood up at the alter by himself now waiting for the guests to arrive -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:08 pm

(actually continue in the guests room for a few more moments I have to eat lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:17 pm

((x3 )Mew brought them to the wedding hall hoping they would take there seats. It didn't matter where for there were way too many seats present for the amount hat came. Though They never planed on there being alot in the first place.

-SHuichi would make it to a room close by waiting to be brought in by his brides maid.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:19 pm

=-I take the seat all the way in the back-=
Back to top Go down
Jenova

Jenova

Village of Residence : The Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimonogan/Animal Eye

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:21 pm

*I go and bring Shuichi down to the Alter*
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:21 pm

*Unknown walked into the room taking aseat near the front, he wanted to witness something he would never witness on a first hand account for him, he would never feel the happiness others feel, not this type of love and happiness. Everyone else was lucky, they get to feel these emotions. He wanted to try, try to feel these things others can that he couldn't. Unknown's hands gripped a bit from his troubled past, the torturous past of neglect and isolation. He looked forward.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:23 pm

-Shinta see's Aeon walk in. he himself had never met him before but his memories of him were in his mind so much so he couldn't resist a small wave and a nod before looking to his left at the piano player. -

'Play any song you know. Shindo is into this kind of romance thing so make it something that sounds like that..."

-he saw Unknown and then Jenova trying to bring shindo in too early-

(Wait till everyone is in first jenova-kun lol)

Last edited by Shinta Urashura on June 19th 2009, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:24 pm

*Rozalyn came in and took a seat to the far left, making sure no one would sit next to her.*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:25 pm

*I walk in and sit next to Rozalyn* 'Ello!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:26 pm

I walk into the room after following everyone else and sees Unknown in the front row and walked over to him. "Yo how you..." I see that Unknown looks tense. "Hey man loosen up. We're at a wedding it's a time to be happy. Why are you so uptight?"
Back to top Go down
Jenova

Jenova

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:26 pm

(oops)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:27 pm

=-I notice the wave-=
Hmmmmm =-I nod toward that man-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:28 pm

*Rozalyn closed her eyes, got up, and took a seat on the other end of the row.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:29 pm

"I think this is all we can hope for..."
-Shinta waved his hand and from the ceiling fell exaclty 1001 rose petals. onto the aisle. he had no flower girls and this way looked a bit more snazzy.-

"ALright .. I would quickly like to thank you all for comming here. Even if I don't know many of you too well. That is more or less the point of this is to get to know you better.'

-He did a bow now and the here comes the bride music began to play.-
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:30 pm

umm...*I take a seat closer up to the Alter and stuff*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:30 pm

I took a seat two chairs down from Unknown
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:32 pm

Shinta Urashura wrote:
"I think this is all we can hope for..."
-Shinta waved his hand and from the ceiling fell exaclty 1001 rose petals. onto the aisle. he had no flower girls and this way looked a bit more snazzy.-

"ALright .. I would quickly like to thank you all for comming here. Even if I don't know many of you too well. That is more or less the point of this is to get to know you better.'

-He did a bow now and the here comes the bride music began to play.-

-Shuichi heared the music and began to gush. he walked to the door with Jenova and looped his arm with jenova's arm smiling big and then walking into the room slowly. He was wearing a white tuxedo to contrast Shinta's own black one . SHinta teased him about wearing a dress but he wasn't talked into it.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:33 pm

+~Rion walks in and quickly spots Unknown, and Rozalyn alllllll the way to the left~+ "Hmmm...this just won't do." +~Rion walks over to Rozalyn and grabs her by the arm~+ "Cooooome on, we're gonna be sitting right over there with Unknown...." +~Rion then proceeds to pull Rozalyn by the arm, leaving no room for arument, once near Unknown, Rozalyn would be forced to sit between Rion and Unknown~+

(...didn't notice Shindo's post...let's just pretend this happened BEFORE he came in...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:36 pm

{Bitch <.<}

*Now stuck inbetween to indesirable people, she pouted, kicking at Rion's leg like a child.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:39 pm

*Unknown lessened himself a bit, moving a bit the right avoiding Rose to accidentally kick Unknown in the leg also.*
"Calm down, don't be such a child....your grown up, now don't act like your shoe size...."
*Unknown would then continue to look forward.*

((DX I edit eh picture and it comes out retarded DX))
Back to top Go down
Jenova

Jenova

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:40 pm

*I would walk with Shindo towards the Alter*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:41 pm

-When Shuichi walked in his face seemed for the first time in the vescrutia to give a genuine smile. However in his head he was thinking.-
How the hell.. did he gets a brides maid so damn fast.. Now I look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:45 pm

So it's about to start... =-I sit up extremely straight and pay great attention from in the back-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:46 pm

-Shuichi looked around the room at the people he didn't know with a smile hoping he looked good enough before getting up there. Jenova would stand behind him .
He smiled at Shinta and then looked at the random pastor -

'religion jargon and all that .... wedding stuff wedding stuff..

you may now say your vows.'

'Vows? Err.. O yeah must have forgot about that.. Well.. I ughh oh no...Well. ..

I met Shinta-sa cause I was hiding in a barrel on his boat.. and when he found me he let me come with him at first cause he was planning on returning home to.. well that doesn't matter.
I spent alot of time with him and he isn't as mean as he tries to make himself apear. SO now that were here I would like to live with him untill we die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The wedding hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wedding hall   The wedding hall Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The wedding hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next