Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Return of the Royal Family I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Return of the Royal Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Return of the Royal Family Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:34 am

-Kurai and her children, twins Nagase and Zero, who in a years time had grown to the appearance of 10 year olds, appear in her off from a swirl of darkness. Having been gone for more that a year searching out Zeik she sits wearily atop her desk. Looking around she realizes just how long its been since she set foot in the chaos and sighed heavily-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:38 am

-Nagase walks over to the desk and latches on to her mothers waiste-

Can we go hoooome? I'm tired! And I'm woozy from your dark swirleys...
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Village of Residence : I have no home
Cool Points (LOL) : -7
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:41 am

-Zero rolls his eyes-

Light user...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:44 am

-Nagase turns on zero with a menacing look. She holds up her hand and from a white spark appears a white butterfly that starts to zoom towards zero-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:51 am

-Just before the butterfly of lightning reaches her sons face kurai smothers it i myou myaku sending it somwhere where it could safely explode. She had learned to be fast to end these arguments before many things started to explode. She chuckled wearily and pulled nagase into a hug-

Go home you two. We've been away from home for far far too long....rest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:53 am

-Nagase looked at her mother's sad face and frowned. She took kurai's face in her gently into her hands-

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:56 am

She has work to do. She is suppose to be Kage you know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 11:03 am

-Zero's harsh tone had set Nagases patience aflame, but as her daughter light energy started to spark, something Kurai had yet to get used to, kurai simply held her tight and rubbed her back to calm her nerves. Zero was angry right now, he had a right to be, and she understood that-

He's right. I should do some damage control. Theres no telling whats happened while I was gone...
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 11:07 am

-Zero nodded his head towards the door-

Let's go Sis
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 11:08 am

-Nagase pulled away from her mother.-

Is it really ok?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 11:13 am

-Kurai put on a smile and nodded. Nagase gave her one final kiss on the cheek before she skipped out the door pushing her brother along the way. Kurai watched happily as her children dissapeared from the office in their own unique fashions and headed home.-

At least...I have them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Royal Family   Return of the Royal Family Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Return of the Royal Family
Page 1 of 1