Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken Empty
PostSubject: RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken   RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 2:39 pm

My !st, Saiken.

(Saiken's Sealed form)
RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken Samurai-swords-O_Katana_M

(Saiken's Shikai Form)
RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken RemkazeShikaiGuantlet-1

Command phase: Saiken-Sit.
Shikai form is a gauntlet with a red crystal on the back of the hand. It gives me the power to transform my body into any substance that I touch with it on. [EX: touch water, my body turns into water.] When transformed into an substance, the substance cannot be manipulated by an outside force [EX: Touch water, turn body into water, cannot be manipulated by a water ninja/water chakra of someone else.] I can also form a sword out of the substance that I touch out of the same substance that looks like the original sword above. [EX: Turn into water by touching water, can form a sword out of water that cuts]

(Saiken Bankai Form)
RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken RemBankai

Bankai Formof Saiken is a huge suit of armor which glows and pulsates blue with Reitsu. The suit itself is indestructible, as a Zampakuto is normally, until I come out of Bankai. When released, this Suit of armor allows me to transform my body into literally any material that I can think of. As with Shikai, whatever material I turn into cannot be manipulated by someone else. The sword that I have also changes into the substance that I do, or can change into any substance even if I do not, so that I can use it as a weapon. Also, when transformed into a substance, I also radiate with Reitsu, usually making whatever substance I take the form of more powerful than the original.
Back to top Go down

RemKaze's Zampokuto: Saiken
Page 1 of 1