Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Chance to Relax I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Chance to Relax

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

A Chance to Relax Empty
PostSubject: A Chance to Relax   A Chance to Relax Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:55 pm

Walking along the Freshwater Sea I would stop and look at the sea. I would then take of my shirt and shoes and then dive into the water and float on my back with my wings wide open.
"Ahhhh it's so good to relax from time to time."
Amatsu-Kusari and Nenshou Kaen would then appear above me.

Nenshou Kaen- Arashi you do know me and Amatsu-Kusari are also getting wet since we are still on your hip.

Amatsu-Kusari- I think it's refreshing beside you always complaining that you are always hot.

Nenshou Kaen- Be quite it's just because I'm a fire type spirit.
I would then look up at the two of them and then wave my hand to get both of their eyes locked on me.

"Hey could you two just cool."

Nenshou Kaen- What ever baka.

Amatsu-Kusari and Nenshou Kaen would disappear and I would continue to float in the water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

A Chance to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Relax   A Chance to Relax Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 12:44 am

After a while I would swim around for a moment and then move back to shore. Sitting in the sand I would look at the moon reflecting in the water.
"Man if only every day could be this peaceful."
Amatsu-Kusari would then appear floating behind me she seemed to enjoy the moon light.

Amatsu-Kusari- Then why don't you just stop all this fighting and be a normal person, I mean if you do so then you could have peace everyday.
I would smile and begin to laugh.

"That would be nice but all this battling makes me feel alive and there is nothing normal about me. Beside having all this peace would get boring after a while."
Amatsu-Kusari prepares to say something but Nenshou Kaen would appear and stop her. He would then walk in front of me and look me dead in the eyes as I lay on the ground.

Nenshou Kaen- Okay I'll ask what she can't how far are trying to push yourself this time by yourself.

"What are you talking about I'm........"

Nenshou Kaen- STOP PLAYING DUMB!!!!.......Me and Amatsu-Kusari are part of you we know you are trying to use your demon power by yourself. Beside you always take these peaceful moments before you do something stupid and dangerous.
My smile would then drop down to a frown and I would then sit up.

"Well that what if it is true are you going to try to stop me."

Amatsu-Kusari- Well at first we were but......

Nenshou Kaen- We thought it would be better to help you keep that demon of yours in check. Beside we really could not do that much to stop you.

Amatsu-Kusari would then move next to Nenshou Kaen and she would then smile.

Amatsu-Kusari- Remember we're not just spirits we are your friends and just like you others friends we will always help you out.

She would then return back to he blade leaving me alone with Nenshou Kaen who would then lightly smile.

Nenshou Kaen- And don't wait to ask for help from those friends of your until it's to big for you to handle.
Nenshou Kaen would then disappear leaving me alone on the beach shore. I would then fall on my back and then and look at the stars and smile.

"Like I said if only every day could be this peaceful........but then it would be boring so who knows."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

A Chance to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Relax   A Chance to Relax Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 2:11 pm

The sun would be in the middle of the sky and I would be asleep on the beach. A crab would then walk over to me and then pinch me on the nose.
"Owwwwwww stupid crab."
I would then pick up the crab and and I would create a net from my my shadow and drop it into then net. Smiling I would run around the beach and dive into the ocean grabbing different types of fish.
"Well looks like I fell asleep hear but I did snag some good sea food so what ever."
I would then pick up my shirt and flash step out of the area and head toward the palace before the fish go bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Relax   A Chance to Relax Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Chance to Relax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Freshwater Sea-
Jump to: