Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight! Empty
PostSubject: Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight!   Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight! Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 5:03 pm

*I warp into a grassy plain and put my key blade into my pockets. The wind would blow the leaves from the trees all around me, as I would walk towards a tree. I look around the place. Besides the trees, I could kind of see a river flowing around 2 miles away. There were many giant rocks and boulders around. There was also a big mountain-ish thing nearby the river. The sun was blazing hot and the heat was close to intense. There were walls made out of rocks nearby. Some were big, some were small, while others were just plain giant.*

This place was probably a ruin before.....

*I smiled and rubbed my hands together. I summoned a small pond near me. The heat was easily getting to the pond, but I didn't worry about that.*

Time to do some training....probably alone....I'll do the basics first....

*I create a Chidori and look at the tree. I use the Chidori and slowly and lightly touch the tree. Electricity would surge through the tree and I'd keep it there. Then, soon, the tree would explode, with the pieces shooting all over the place. Each piece of wood would miss me. All that was left was the stump of the tree. It was perfect and smooth. I walk over to a group of trees. I did that to all of them, with the same result happening, except for the fact that the trees were destroyed quicker, and the stump wasn't there. I walked back to the first tree, or it was one, and then did a chidori on the stump. It was destroyed.*

Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight!   Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight! Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 9:16 pm

*After destroying the stump, I go to a big bundle of boulders and kick one of them. Soon they all start rumbling and then they fall, going right at me. I give out a yell*

GYAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I run around in circles for no reason and once there a close to me, I run away from the boulders. The boulders would roll quickly and as I ran, it would seem as if they were actually following me. I run towards the one and the boulders come toward me. I jump at the water. The boulders would fall into the water and sink, as I kept chakra in my feet, balancing me so I wouldn't fall it. I then go back on land and back to the trees and boulders. The pond would now have little water and would have little space because of the boulders*

The boulders must be haunted....following me all the time....unless.....GHOSTS!

*I fall down and hit my head.*

Oh well.....I don't really care anymore...Time to go back to training!

*I walk towards one of the biggest boulders there is. I make another Chidori and slowly touch the "boulder". Then electricity would run throughout the "boulder". I would then see the "boulder" wouldn't be destroyed yet and that it moved. The electricity was still there. Soon a small roar was heard. Then the ground would start rumbling and eyes would appear on the "boulder". I jump back, being a bit startled. Soon, something sprouted from the ground. It had a big rocky and boulder-ish body. The head was what I had hit. This creature, was a Golem. It was angry and hurt and ran after me.*

Zakuzu: WYAAHH!!!! *I jump away*

Golem: You disturbed me! *The Golem ran after me, though it seemed as if he was taking large stomps. Each step he took, would create a big crater* You will pay! *He then holds his hands towards me as a big boulder flew at me with immense speed*
Back to top Go down

Zakuzu Doing Some Training In The Twilight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: The Lush Forest :: Training Field-
Jump to: