Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A small talk I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A small talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna

Anna

Village of Residence : NONE
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 2:53 pm

Anna walks into Kurai's office, she carried a small box under her right arm and a black bag in her left hand "Ms Hellgate I see you have returned. How was your trip?" Anna sits the box on Kurai's desk and takes a step or two back
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 3:18 pm

-Kurai looks at the box and then looks at Anna with an odd expression-

I wouldnt exactly call it a trip but it was hell...thanks for asking... Whats this?
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 3:24 pm

"Well,I was simply trying out this small talk thing" Anna begins to lean against the wall of Kurai's office "Anyway allow me to get straight to the point. Inside that box are the 50 beads of the Asakura. with those you will be should be able to break the proverbial chains that bind Zeik and Hao together
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 3:37 pm

-A year ago this news would have kurais eyes open wide andn send her dark pulse array like a heartbeat.But she was calmer nowadays...and less hopeful-

I see...but what makes you give these to me?
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 4:05 pm

"Hao has complete and utter control of not only Zeik's chakra but his powers...separating the two would heighten our chances of defeating them." Anna opens her eyes so she can toughly grasp Kurai's reaction
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 4:11 pm

I see...

-Kurai hops off her desk-

I guess all thats left to do now is...find zeik

-Kurai sighs, thinking of the year long journey she just took looking for him-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 4:35 pm

*A light flapping is heard outside. It stops and then small pitter patter is heard from the roof of the office*

Shit... I gotta keep quiet... But if Zeik is dead... Why the FUCK didn't I know this? Dammit... Niggas searchin' and shit not tellin niggas an' shit. Ugh... I shoulda killed Hao when I had the chance...
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 5:06 pm

"Well finding zeik is not that hard, in your search you neglected to search the obvious...The DARK my dear search the DARK" Anna pops off the wall she was resting on and heads for the door "See ya round Lady hellgate
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 5:24 pm

-Kurai blinks in confusion and her sight drifts to the floor as Anna walks away-

The...dark...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 5:34 pm

The dark... Alright Zeik. Time to see what the fuck is up...

*ZK flaps his wings and flies off out of view of the window as not to raise any suspicion that he was ever there*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 5:49 pm

-Kurai turns her head toward the window at the sound of wings flapping. The disturbance snaps her out of her thoughts and suddenly she grabs the beads out of the box that Anna left her-

Suna!

-The room goes dark for a moment as the large tiger Setsuna floods dark energy into as he enters through a dark slit-

Kurai?

Watch over the Children

-Before Setsuna can nod Kurai dissapears into her dark slit.Understanding he dissapears as soon as he had come-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A small talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A small talk   A small talk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A small talk
Page 1 of 1