Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Replication of the Sky Iron. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Replication of the Sky Iron.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Replication of the Sky Iron. Empty
PostSubject: Replication of the Sky Iron.   Replication of the Sky Iron. Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:55 am

*I walk on, after the visit with Kama, a bar of sky iron in my hands, and I walk to a appear covered with rocks* Ok, lets see. *I lay the metal in front of me, and as I do, I sit, and start to meditate, and focus my chakra threw the metal, becoming totally familiar with it, in every aspect. After meditating for about a 1/2 an hour, I get up, having the metal still on the ground, I sign, and hit the ground with both hands, making metal start to form under me, and I shape and mold it, and start to mold it into the same stats as the sky iron has, but its a slow process, and after about 2 hours of this, I stop and make a mass of metal come out of the ground. The metal is harder than steel, and somewhat resistant to the elements, but still not close to the sky iron. I lean against a tree to rest for a while, not wanting to totally max out my chakra*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Replication of the Sky Iron.   Replication of the Sky Iron. Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 10:05 am

*After another 1/2 hour, I get up again, start to mold the metal again, adding more, and shaping its atoms, to match those of the sky iron. I continue to do this, hour after hour, shaping, molding. The mass of metal is now about the size of a 5 story hotel*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Replication of the Sky Iron.   Replication of the Sky Iron. Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 10:09 am

*I continue to mold and shape it, after another hour, the mass of metal is about half way there to being sky iron. I rest again, against a tree*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Replication of the Sky Iron.   Replication of the Sky Iron. Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 10:17 am

*After resting a bit, I get back to it, molding and shaping it, and continuing to make it more like the sky iron. After another 3 hours or so, its at 75% and I take another break, ordering some pizza, which arrives about 15 minutes later, and I chow down*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Replication of the Sky Iron.   Replication of the Sky Iron. Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 10:21 am

*When finishing up the pizza, I nap a bit, regaining some chakra back. another 1/2 hour, I awake, and walk over to the sky iron* Last time around. *I start to mold and shape, mold and shape, continuing to do this, over and over, coming even closer to totally replicating the metal*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Replication of the Sky Iron.   Replication of the Sky Iron. Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 10:47 am

*another hour passes, and I sit on the ground, panting slightly, as the metal is now 100% sky iron, quite a feat, as it took me almost ten hours (yes I counted) to create this. I make the five story building size chunk of sky iron become sky iron sand, which is quite a bit more powerful than normal iron sand. The sky iron sand floats around me, and under me, as I use it to fly around and back to the hospital, the bar of the metal still in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replication of the Sky Iron.   Replication of the Sky Iron. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Replication of the Sky Iron.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: