Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Khrona lets get this over with I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Khrona lets get this over with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Khrona lets get this over with Empty
PostSubject: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:14 pm

I wait in the building tapping my foot sonic style..............
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:18 pm

Khrona's wing passed through the area, and for a moment or two, Kid became 2 dimensional and 16 bit, just like sonic, before reverting back. "Is there something you want from me? It would be rude if I looked into your mind to figure it out..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:20 pm

"Looking into my mind would probably give you a headache with all the complex thought" If you call a gerbil running on a wheel complex "I would like a soul partner"....................
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:25 pm

(I forgot about the rule that was made a while ago... Cough. >> )

Khrona heard what Kid said in his mind and laughed, but then retained order within himself by consciously controlling his emotions. "Ahem. So. A soul partner, you say? Hm..." Khrona looked Kid up and down "... Are you... of this village? Any village? I cannot give a partner to a drifter, you know..." Khrona began to tap his foot "... If you join a village, any village, you will be able to get one, but if it is not this one, you will be restricted in a few ways..." Khrona stared at him "... So...? What is your decision?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:27 pm

"I started out in reality so I'll stay in reality."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:47 pm

Khrona nodded "Fine. A Reality Anbu you are, then." Khrona gave him the seal of approval. "Now, are you familiar with the soul partners and their abilities and whatnot? It would make things easier if you were, and you could go straight to picking your weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:49 pm

"Yeah I had an animal one" a tear forms as I remember my fond memories of okami...........
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:51 pm

Khrona's memory then sparked "Ah, Ah yes! I do remember! It is surprising that I would not remember you... I guess I forcefully flushed my memory of that with my awesome mind powers..." Khrona shook his head. He was a bit fatigued from this entire day "So... What weapon do you want? I will see if we have it in store and if you are compatible with it..." a book appeared in front of Khrona and he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:52 pm

" A yo-yo?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 6:59 pm

Khrona smiled a bit "A yo-yo? Huh? Haha... We BARELY have anyone who uses yo-yos, as well as barely any yo-yos... They are quite rare since no one uses them as weapons much anymore... Ha." Khrona looked through the book. There were 10 yo-yo partners, each of them equipped with several different blades and such. "Okay, there are 3 that are fully compatible with your soul... The yo yo with the buzz saw blades, which can spin forever without being retracted, but only reaches about 5 or 6 feet from the user and the length cannot be changed... A normal yo yo with a string that is infinitely long, but it is weaker, and a yo yo with drills on its sides which has a string that reaches about 15 feet, but it is very slow. Now, which will you choose?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 7:02 pm

"Describe the string on the second one to me, is it like a normal old string?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 7:09 pm

Khrona laughed "Of course it's a normal string! The second one is a normal yo-yo with an infinitely long string!... However, do you mean can it break? If you mean that, then no. Soul Partners are unable to be destroyed in any shape or form while in weapon form... well, at least the weapon is not. The soul of the weapon inside would most likely get hurt if you use it recklessly, but no, the string, nor the yo-yo, will ever break... by ANYTHING."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 7:18 pm

"I'll take contestant number two then.....Kidding! Soul partners arent wepons or items to simply be exchanged the're human etc etc."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 7:28 pm

Khrona sighed "... This is how it's done, boy. We match up two people by how their souls would react with each other. If you were at Shibusen, you MIGHT not get this much leniency... Well, I guess that Shinigami is pretty lenient... But, oh well. It's not like we keep them caged up. They ache for partners, and those who don't, like Sting or Tear, go on and fight alone, and we let them. Weapons have lives, too, and we know that, but through that large door there is how we get to them. It is a portal for them to get here easily. Is that clear?" The large door opened and a long haired girl came out who seemed to be quite nice "Hello! It is very nice to meet you!" She said to Kid. (You can go on and provide her picture and give her a name and stuff. I'm feeling lazy.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 7:36 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah"(Lazy bum) Kid looked at the girl her aura very plain yet somehow mysterious.......Khrona lets get this over with Aschen10
"Ummm Im kid and you are?"
Girl:Aschen
"....... So Khrona are we partners now?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 26th 2009, 9:39 pm

Khrona sighed "Well. Can you wield her without any sort of ungodly side-effect? If so, your wavelengths are stable and... then yes."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 1:22 pm

"Umm lets see" She transforms and I begin to walk the dog "Wait for it.........".......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khrona lets get this over with   Khrona lets get this over with Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Khrona lets get this over with
Page 1 of 1