Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Empty
PostSubject: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 3:35 pm

~@Tera was inside of a large building, on the 5th floor. The 1st floor was flooded, but the door to enter the building was on the third, strange. It was rather big, with the 5th floor being about 5 kilometers wide. Several stores were on this floor, giving many places to go.@~

It would be nice to fight someone of a jounin rank...and seeing that Reality has only a single jounin, makes it seem like I'm calling her out...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 4:18 pm

((Aw man, I'm toast xD))

Ren was around, exploring the rest of her village, until she came upon this strange building. She looked around for a door, finding disappointment.

"Hmm, where's the door???"

She create a disk of wind and jumped on top of it hoping to find a window or something of the sort. As she flew higher, she finally raised 3 stories high and found the entrance.

"Why is it here?" She entered the building, hoping to find something, going up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:34 pm

~@Sensing her presence in the building, Tera's eyes gleamed, and he began to walk, walking towards this chakra he sensed. He had Miya with him, who was walking pretty close to him.@~

Miya: Hmm, so I get to see how you fight Fuuma. Sounds fun, do I watch?

"Only if you want to, I'm not forcing you Miya."

Miya: Alright, it may be a good chance to get to know each other better, then our souls can be one.

"Heheh, you sure have a way with words."

~@ Tera and Miya would start towards the 4th floor, hoping to find Ren.@~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:51 pm

Ren continued to walk further up the stairs, looking around in amusement.

"Is anyone here? Probably not. Oh well, maybe a few more looks and I'll turn back."

She gripped her pockets tightly, slowing her steps.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:52 pm

(No deaths here your both cool)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:02 pm

(Death among allies is rare, I don't intend on anyone dying, this is simply a fight to remember. Although, death is a possibility, but I'm sure Ren and I are good enough to keep that from happening to oursevles.)

~@Hearing her footsteps in the distance, Tera leaps up onto the ceiling, using the shadow he is creating on the ceiling to cling him, keeping him from falling. He had Miya by the waist, so she was out of the was as well.@~

Someones coming, it must be Ren.

Miya: Ren? The person your fighting is a girl?

"Yeah, She is the only Reality jounin, so she is good. Why, worried? Don't worry, wounds can always be healed."

Miya: Ah, its interesting how you look at the world.....its very....charming, sort of.

~@He would wait on the ceiling, stilling the air around him and charging all the sound he was creating, keeping himself from being heard.@~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 8:39 pm

((I'll try....not to get myself killed. Oh well.))

Ren continued to climb the stairs, spacing out of reality. She had finally reached the 5th floor.

"Phew, I'm finally here." She looked around gazing at the many stores surrounding her.

"Is anyone here?" She yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 8:48 pm

~@From tera's shadow on the ceiling, bubbles of dark energy began to float out, filled with sound waves that would increase in amplitude with each passing second. They would begin to drift towards the up coming Ren, and would explode when touched, which only Tera knew for now. Miya looked her eyes on Ren, and gave a curious gesture.@~

Miya: Thats your opponent? I didn't know you were the one to hit girls...

"Its a fight, and shes a capable fighter, I won't underestimate her. Besides, I told you earlier she was a girl..."

Miya: I know, but I thought she would be some monsterous looking person with bad breathe. Just to think you have to lay a finger on this girl is akward.

"Now I sound like the bad guy...but you thought she was that ugly?? I wonder what runs through your mind." ~@Tera scoffed at his own comment.@~

Miya:*Being a bit offended, she shoves her elbow back, ultimately hitting Tera's stomach.* Now your making me seem like I have a dirty mind!

"Gah*cough* D-darn....how did what I say translate to that!?

Miya: It was that sarcastic tone in your voice...

~@They would be bickering amongst themselves on the ceiling, probably revealing themselves.@~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 8:56 pm

Streams of worldly thoughts, ran through Ren's mind. She looked around, desperately finding nothing.

"Where is everyone?" As the bubbles drifted towards her, she gave a sigh of relief. Tracing back towards where the bubbles were coming from, she noticed some unfamiliar figures from a distance. Ren stood for a moment listening to their bickering conversation.

"Are you guys talking about me?...Because I AM NOT that ugly." She scowled, pointing towards a bubble that she was about to pop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 9:04 pm

~@They both stopped, and looked in Ren's direction, both slightly confused. Tera's shadow disconnected from the ceiling, and the production of bubbles would cease. He landed on his feet, and Miya was in his arms. She would stand on her own now, and Tera flipped his scarf. It had no purpose, it was just a bit chilly.@~

"Ah, Gomen. You were the center of our conver-"
~@Miya covered his mouth and scowled at him.@~

Miya: No no we weren't. hehe..haha...ha...Try not to be so quick to admit.

~@Tera nodded his head, and Miya would let go. tera walked towards Ren as the bubbles drifted through out the floor.@~

"A-anyway. I'm Tera, and this is my frien- I mean soul partner, Miya."

Miya: Hmp, So your Fuuma's opponent?

~@She stood still, still gazing at Ren.@~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 11:24 am

Ren cocked her head to the side and stared at Miya.
"Opponent?....I guess so......"

She then stepped back and smiled, slightly confused.
"I'm Ren, nice to meet you both..........and.......and......why are there bubbles sprouting about? Were you both playing a game?...."
She paused for a second before jumping up and down like a child.
"I've always loved bubble games!!! They're so.....bubbly...bubbles...bubbles...bubbles!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren   A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A fight to remember :: Fuuma Vs. Ren
Page 1 of 1