Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  It's A Stick Up I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

It's A Stick Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taizu

Taizu

Village of Residence : Abandoned
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan, Shadow Dominance

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 12:56 am

[~*We would casually walk in with our hands in our pockets as we pretend like we are opening an account. we then shadow possess everything within a fifty mile radius, retarding them to fullest making them putty in our hand. we then precede in making the tellers give us ALL the money as we throw it in our shaddow, acting like an endless pocket.they even give us the money from other people accounts leaving some people bankrupt as hell and making us very very wealthy. we then begin to casually walk away, hands in pocket wandering if anybody is dumb enough to bus'a move.*~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 4:32 pm

{Who is "we"? its only one of you, unless you mean the fusion thingy.}

*As 'they' walked out, Invisible arms {similar to elfen lied} burst from the shadows with ease, and snap their fingers. As they do, a wave of distortion energy rushes through the bank, distorting everything in sight, shadows, money, people, and even energy all together, converting it almost instantly to distortion energy. As everything distorted, it would begin to pull away from reality, letting themselves be broken from this realm with a simple thought, or shattered into base plasma particles by breathing too hard. The arms were about 5 feet thick, and could stretch endless by the way, and their presence was still masked with energy from Reikyuu, the distorted realm. A Projection screen would appear right infront of the two made out of Ether and Distortion energy, and it would seem Rozalyn was making a broad cast. "OOOO, So your trying to rob my bank huh? This ain't charity, return what you took, or pay with your lives...and them some."

*The shadow energy used to possess everything in the bank were distorted and broken down by now, and two arms would turn black and solid, looking similar to Rozalyn's black arm, and they would whip around 'them', creating a rift into a void, that was forcfully sucking them in. They would more than likely break down almost instantly due to being surrounded in distortion energy, and a void to add to that, so death was more than a possibility here. The Rozalyn on screen was pissed, her eyes gleamed red as she used her analytical eyes to already see their next course of action. "What will it be boys?"
Back to top Go down
Taizu

Taizu

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 4:51 pm

(You answered your own question... the fusion thingy)

Ok?
~*Of course, if anything had to travel through the shadows it would have to go through us... and as such, the arms wouldnt even manifest in the shadow realm in the first place to appear on the physical plane to snap their fingers... a pitiful attempt by rose no doubt, using our element as an attempt to try and catch us off guard, but seeing as this is about to get a bit more hectic than it needs to be, and since Rose isnt making a public appearance and simply trying to off me quickly I would shrug and shadow warp out of there with all my spoils intact all at dark speed~*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 4:59 pm

*Rozalyn knew he would shadow warp away, and would sigh at this prediction. The bank is the coated with distortion energy from the get go, so the shadows actually would have to go through Reikyuu, but Rozalyn want here physically,so it was sadely allowed. The arms were still there, since they were from the distortion coating, which would warp the shadows as they touched the top, but oh well...for now. She pouted her cheeks at the escape. The distorted people and money would return to normal. "That was stupidly irritating....oh well, I'll just get more from Mahk-x and Akarui, they wouldn't mind~" The screen then vanished.*
Back to top Go down
Taizu

Taizu

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 5:20 pm

(someone is a spoiled sport)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 5:20 pm

{Hehe, you noticed?~ but, it was true, so its not coming out of the blue.}
Back to top Go down
Taizu

Taizu

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 5:23 pm

(it's ok, we still got the moola)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 5:25 pm

(you guys should come to the prison and try and pull the same crap)
Back to top Go down
Taizu

Taizu

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 5:26 pm

(That shit dead as hell)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 5:27 pm

{They should have tried this when I wasn't so lenient xP}
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 11:53 pm

(who said i will mind giving people money again?)
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

It's A Stick Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Stick Up   It's A Stick Up Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

It's A Stick Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Vescrutia Bank-
Jump to: