Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Meeting the Kage I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Meeting the Kage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 10:18 pm

*Akarui comin from his shops made his way to the depths to speak with rozalin he wanted something of her that only she can help with. Now being at the door Akarui knocked waiting for a response from her*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 10:35 pm

*The door opened and a chair appeared behind Akarui. it dashed forward, forcing him to sit in it as it came to the front of the desk, where she was sitting. "Hey Akarui, what brings you here...?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 10:38 pm

Zetsumei. *Akarui said with a cold tone in his voice* What do you know about them?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 10:45 pm

*She sighed, and kicked her legs up on her desk, crossing her legs as she leaned back in her chair of comfort. "I know that 4 of them are from this village, and Mahk-x just executed two of them. What do you want to know, specificly?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 10:50 pm

Like exactly hat are they because..........they robbed me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 12:14 am

"Ha, they got to some of the money in the bank too. Luckily Reikyuu told me something like this would happen, so half and half was switched with counterfeit. I could have killed Trazu, Atriza, whatever the hell his name is, but I wasn't there at the moment, so i couldn't properly execute him..." She would switch her crossed legs, and begin to puff her cheeks. "You could either one, make more weapons, or two, get them back. We have a team going to find Zestumei once we deal with Diablo, so if your up for it, then by all means. If your looking for the shadow user, Shinta is also after him, so you could ask to leave with him."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 8:04 am

Oh I going to get them back. I have to. I spent countless days and nights makeing all those weapons just for them to get stolen by some over powered half ass uchiha wannabe. *Akarui tone starts to rise untill he realize he's getting angry decided to calm down* Well If I were to go with you I'm not sure if I'll be able to take on the two of them by myself so this leads me to my next question.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 9:15 pm

"What is it? Although you could travel with Shinta, who will be fightinf the one of shadows, leaving you free for that sharingan man...but what?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 9:19 pm

Sadly they both have sharigan and the use of the sharigan. But anyway I need to get stronger and to learn how to use Dark Matter...sooo think you can assist
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 9:22 pm

"Ha, you are the only other dark matter user now huh? Alright then, but first. "She got her legs off the desk, and leaned forward, resting her chin in her hand. "Why do you want to become stronger?"
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 9:28 pm

Well....*akarui leaned back in his chair and thought about it some* I feel myself as becoming weak. But I always thought that ment for more training but today when those two came to my shop there combined chakra networks were up to the level of my full hollow reserection.........Dont ask tell ya later about that But anyway can you help me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 9:41 pm

"So you want trying because your weak. Of course, and I I will help you." A portal opened up in the room, and she would walk through. Her voice then echoed the entire office. "Come."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 9:44 pm

I said I felt weak......I aint weak woman! *Akarui saying as he made his way through the portal*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the Kage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kage   Meeting the Kage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Kage
Page 1 of 1