Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zekiri's Jutsu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zekiri's Jutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 3:27 am

Kikeri Strings: Sort of like chakra strings but much stronger. I can attach them to anything, shape them into any shape, and lift objects with them, they can extend in a very long range. I can also combine them with the elements via Ring of elements. They are quite thin, and semi-translucent, so it is hard to see them.

Kikeri Mastery: Through the years of using Kikeri strings, I am able to produce up to 100 Kikeri strings from a single finger.

Kikeri Mastery II: With gaining the Jounin rank, my power has grown, as has my control over kikeri strings. I can now shoot kikeri out of any part of my body, making me able to produce a vast number of strings at one time (over thousands).

Kikeri Separation: I can make the Kikeri strings separate from my fingers and they will not disappear, and they remain whole and still retain their original strength. They can be used to bind things, and for other tasks that come to my mind.

Kikeri Animation: I can shape the strings into different shapes and structures, such as animals, that I can manipulate without using the strings to move them. Like puppets that move by themselves.

Lighting Kikeri: I combine Lightning nature chakra with the Kikeri strings. It can shock people or objects with them.

Fire Kikeri: I combine Fire nature chakra with the Kikeri. They burn anything they touch can also burn through things if enough chakra is supplied.

Water Kikeri: I combine Water nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become extremey limber and can expand and contract easily.

Wind Kikeri: I combine Wind nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become sharper then any edged blade. They become also much faster, when used.

Earth Kikeri: I combine Earth nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become 10 times stronger than normal and are harder to break. Can also be used as an explosive, as I can make Earth kikeri explode at any time.

Kikeri Combination: Sticky Kikeri Net Jutsu: I create 4 clones 2 with water kikeri and 2 with earth kikeri. they combine their kikeri in a net form and it becomes of sticky material. Almost unbreakable.

Kikeri Rasengan: I form the kikeri into a rasengan stronger than a normal rasengan.

Kikeri Striking Blades: My kikeri strings take the form of long flexible sword blades that can extend out as long as the normal kikeri strings. They are as sharp as normal swords and they are almost unbreakable.

Other Jutsu:

Elemental: I can use basic elemental jutsu, such as chidori, fireball jutsu, water dragon missile...etc. With the help of the elemental Kikeri strings, I can make the jutsu of the element that I chose to almost any shape I can think of.

Assimilation Jutsu: I can assimilate into solid objects, allowing me to pass through the ground, or trees, or walls.

Shadow Clone Jutsu: obvious

Medical Jutsus:

Mystical Palm Jutsu: creates a healing chakra around my hand that regenerates cells with.

Self Regeneration: With my familiarity with medical jutsu, I can naturally heal injuries much quicker than most people, as my tissue regenerates by itself, with chakra consumption. I cannot heal back entire limbs however.

Regeneration: I can envelope a aura of chakra around a organic substance, usually human flesh, and make it regenerate, like using some grafted skin to reconstruct a limb.

Chakra Scalpels: Creates blades that are made of chakra around my hands. They can make very precise cuts, even to cut muscle tissue.

Dead Soul Jutsu: Can restart the heart of a fallen corpse for a moment of time so that it obeys my will. Can use them as decoys, or for fighting.

Kikeri Stitches: Can use Kikeri strings as stitches to reattach severed limbs and sow up other wounds.

Forbidden Medical Arts:

Life Transference Technique:Breaths life force into corpse/puppet, sacrificing the users life to give life.

Life Transference Technique 2: Mediator: can act as a mediator, and transfer life forces between bodies.

Life Transference Technique 3: Leach: Can transfer other peoples life force into my own body.

(Note on LTTs, these take a long time to transfer, so I cannot do it in a few minutes. Each one makes a bluish energy surround my hand, and when applied directly to the target, I can siphon off their life force slowly, either healing me, or in the case that I transfer to another person, healing them.)

Dead Puppet Technique: By infusing my kikeri strings into a corpse, I can create a network in it much like a chakra network in a living person. Once done, the corpse becomes a living puppet under my control.

Last edited by Zekiri on October 4th 2009, 12:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 11:52 pm

What's this guys rank...

Also what's with the whole unbreakable thing... your strings can be broken especially if it's combined with earth. They can become stronger but unbreakable, I don't see it happening, Another thing... the whole medical jutsus... Unless medical is tied directly into your story of being able to use those specified jutsus then where did it come from.. Reasoning for this? I don't understand how a puppet master can heal himself. Reattach yes but to able to regenerate and create scalpels doesn't really make sense... Also the LTT's as you call them seem to be a bit out of your range if you are a genin which is why I requested to have this person's rank known. Unless I missed something those need to be taken care of before anyone fights him.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 11:55 pm

Um, did you even read my bios.....?

Ok, not unbreakable.....but very strong.

No, Ive been around since the burst, and I did put it takes a LONG time to transfer didnt I? Its not like I said that I can transfers someone's life force in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:05 am

This is why I asked for rank... I doesn't really matter how long you've been on if you never ranked correct? So if someone like Aeon who was the Kage of the burst to verify your rank I would be able to clarify my judgments.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:08 am

Well, I was a chuunin, but that may change-whatevers-if you want me to be tested or something thats fine too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:11 am

Another puppet user? That makes three then, lukas Marta and you....
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:11 am

Since I said if it wasn't directly related to your storyline and happens to be yes, so I have no problem with the medical jutsu. But I have no problems with the LTT's since I did read they took a long time to be active but keep in mind of the chakra consumption for that kind of task. So if it approval hasn't been granted that is.. Approved...

Last edited by Domo on July 1st 2009, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:12 am

K, so you ok with everything, or you want me to take a ranking or what you need??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:13 am

Yes, Zekiri was once a Chuunin of the Burst
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:13 am

Approved... >.<
Was trying to eat :]
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:15 am

its ok, I understand, its hard to type and eat Smile
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:15 am

O.o That's where I remember that name! D: From the bursting village, >> I need to work more on Lukas...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:17 am

Marta Lukas and Zekiri should have one big puppet battle O.o
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:17 am

Marta should just drown in a baby pool >>
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:18 am

hummmm that would be interesting. Both the battle and the drowning that is....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:33 am

did you respond to her fight Unknown?
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 12:44 am

New: From the scroll that I stole from my master before leaving him, I have introduced this new forbidden art, which im not to sure of right now:

Forbidden Technique: Bodily Reanimation: By creating a large cirular diagram with kikeri, I can take a sample of any size, of any part of the human body, and recreate a new body with the exact same dna of the person and everything, therefore a exact clone of the person I have the sample from. The cloned body is still dead however.....or not dead, but just not living, since its never really lived before....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 1:01 am

That doesn't include copying the jutsus and kekkei genkai's does it? and to make your last statement less confusing, just say their undead :]
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 1:05 am

Undead would mean that they are alive again like zombies, or vampires...right...?

I'll PM you about that.......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 1:11 am

Or just call them artifical life..>Wait, do they have blood, organs, and all that?
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 1:39 am

Yep the whole works.....blood organs, tissues.....hey, I could.....oh never mind....*goes red*
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shinji

Kekkei Genkai : Fukkou Kengeki : Weapons Renaissance/Ketsueki Ryuudou : Blood Flow

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 9:36 am

well if the blood is there so is the kekkei genkai since it's a bloodline limit O.o
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1July 17th 2009, 10:33 am

Yes there would be, but Im talking it over with Rozelyn, so just wait please.....
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 15th 2009, 4:08 pm

After acquiring some of Kama Kento's blood, and using the Forbidden Technique: Bodily Reanimation Jutsu, I was able to recreate Kama's body, and using his cloned body, I switched my left eye with his, and thus gained the base form of the Raikogan in my left eye.

Raikogan: Occular jutsu that allows the user more indepth access/power over lightning, especially in the area of the body/nervous system. It also allows for the control of lightning chakra, and current, and grants that the user can see any amount of electric current no matter the size. Allows user to also see through objects and surroundings, like x-ray vision.

Zekiri's Jutsu PossibleRaikogan2

Akisu Raikogan: Second Tier Raikogan witch activates only to those who are not of the Kento Clan, and thus have a stolen/implanted Raikogan eye. This Raikogan gives the user higher efficiency than normal Raikogan, boosting healing factor, speed, strength, reflexes/reaction time. It also cuts down upon the amount of chakra that it takes to use lightning based jutsu and jutsu of the kekkei gankai itself. It also allows the user to see in a perfect 360 degrees around, as well as at a greater range of sight as well. Last, but not lest, it allows the user to manipulate three of the 6 Raikous.
Zekiri's Jutsu AkisuRaikogan

Raikous(2/3 unlocked)

Akairaikou: It is the strongest of all electric current, 10x stronger. It can even travel though the lowest items of conductivity like rubber as though it were metal. It also can overpower anyother lightning. If subsituted for normal blue lightning in a jutsu, it would increase the jutsu 10 fold in strength.
Zekiri's Jutsu Thdfwafawf

Aoiraikou: It is the most destructive of all electric current, able to spead though things and break them down on a molecular level. Can turn almost anything to dust, or nothing at all on contact.
Zekiri's Jutsu ThLightning-Green

I have also now trained some with the Raikogan, and learned some new abilities....

Nerve Manipulation/Creation: I can manipulate my nervous system quite well now with the Raikogan's help, and also can create more nerves. Once this is done, I have a heightened speed, strength, healing factor, agility, reaction time.

Chidori Strike: I can make lightning bolts fly from a chidori in my hand. They are guided.

Extended Nervous System: I make lightning kikeri strings, which are attached to my nervous system through my fingers, and whatever the kikeri touch, I can feel. I can also use this as a sight enhancement, as whatever I put them on/in I can see much more in depth with the Raikogan.

From fight with Takai, I have developed these (first one I kinda already had, just not used that way):

Lightning Kikeri Storm: Lightning Kikeri are projected into the air, where they spread out, normally towards a specific target. Although the Lightning kikeri act as lightning bolts do, they are also kikeri strings, so they cannot be redirected as normal lightning can, as they are still strings too.

(Lightning Kikeri Storm)
Zekiri's Jutsu LightningKikeriStorm

Kikeri Art:Life Drain Kikeri:I combine my power of life transfer, from medical ninjutsu, with my kikeri strings, to create these, kikeri strings which drain chakra, lifeforce, and any other kind of energy when they touch the person, or anything that the person's chakra/lifeforce/energy is connected too. The more area touched, the greater the drain. These are still strings, and can still be used as kikeri strings.

(Life Draining Kikeri)
Zekiri's Jutsu 180px-RevanForceDrain

Fight Against Arashi:

Earth Release: Kikeri Detonation: I can make my earth kikeri strings explode with a large force, dependant of quanity of kikeri, and amount of chakra.

Fight with Retsu:
Ice Kikeri: I mixed wind and water chakra to make Ice, as I also formed it with the kikeri to make these. Their super cold, and can chill and freeze things on contact. They are also more durable than normal kikeri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zekiri's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zekiri's Jutsu   Zekiri's Jutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zekiri's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1