Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  This is Our Story I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

This is Our Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kev & Kris Smith

Kev & Kris Smith

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : none

This is Our Story Empty
PostSubject: This is Our Story   This is Our Story Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 7:24 pm

We were born on a planet named Earth in a city called L.A. We were hailed as prodigies, with genius level intellect unlike the world had ever seen before us, solely on the fact that we have done many things that weren't thought possible to aid the progress of human kind such as, creating the cure for AIDS and the creation of the technology used for teleportation. We have spent our whole lives together and because of that we're very close, best friends even. We believe that together we can accomplish anything. We were about to finish high school, with valedictorian honors given to each of us but shortly before graduation a rift in space/time opened up and sucked us in. We have spent years traveling to various places around the multiverse and because of these experiences we know a lot about different things dealing with space/time and the multiverse. We've been traveling for something close to 1000 years, to us at least. To us it seems that all events and experiences happen simultaneously because we have been to so many different times. We also live outside of the timestream but that doesn't stop us from being able to interact with others. Most recently a rift opened up to the reality village in Vescrutia again, we've been here many times before but very very far into the future. It seems as if we'll be here for a while so we'll make the most of this until we get taken elsewhere.

Also, forgive us if we act as if we know you already. Our travels have taken us to vescrutia many times. We also don't age for some reason or another, so we are both still 17 body wise
Back to top Go down

This is Our Story
Page 1 of 1