Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  shadowyheavens - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

shadowyheavens

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : crimson tar manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: half shape shifter half human
Character Info (Highlight):

shadowyheavens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:02 pm

look if i pissed someone off i apolgize my anger sometimes takes control and i have no control what i do or even think clearly i just want this character to survive at minimum and heal from the severe wounds
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:21 pm

Wait isn't your character made of tar?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:32 pm

yeah pretty much. his look is always jsut mimiced
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:32 pm

well technically tar like
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:38 pm

Can Tar even be like die? it's a substance, and in a topic I think Miles did state he wasn't human, but can Tar really like evaporate? I only see it boil that's it... >>
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:40 pm

hey good point! thinking of his origins come to think of it he at most may lose his form from an attack like this and for a good while be a goop of tar like material. but yeah he can die but from this? i doubt it. not sayin its the power, but its the element that the attack witholds
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:43 pm

Well I'm trying to find out and see if tar can indeed well evaporate if it can actually, it's basically coal isn't it? Coal tar? so far I've found nothing of tar being able to well....evaporate, looks like another non-killable character like Kai....with his able to be born from star abilities...
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:46 pm

miles isn't unkillable its jsut electricity and fire dont do much to him and the attack was fire based was it not?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:47 pm

so in truth miles would be severely injured from the sheer trauma of it making him like a goop of boiling tar for a while
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:48 pm

The only way I can think of You dying is from being Frozen, from water to freeze you, but yeah Electrical attacks won't really do any, fire will just make you bubble....Yup, I can find anything of Tar being able to evaporate, it would just expand wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:49 pm

And yes that's my opinion, of this sharade....Anyone can correct me in I'm wrong....like Domo xD
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:50 pm

so then basiclly miles didnt die? jsut bubble into goop? and allow me to elaborate, miles isa virus where his goop that is him is tar like when it comes to looks, fire adn electricity all others factors are those of a virus but it is contained, and his osmose weapons are same as him so they are the same
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 2:52 pm

if the factor with the tar like part seems to powerful anyone can speak up and i will think of weaknesses to make up for the power
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 4:08 pm

Unknown wrote:
The only way I can think of You dying is from being Frozen, from water to freeze you, but yeah Electrical attacks won't really do any, fire will just make you bubble....Yup, I can find anything of Tar being able to evaporate, it would just expand wouldn't it?

about that frozen thing as a way of miles dying....wouldnt even after that his remains melt from the temperature in the air and he would rejoin? just a theory but after melting from the forzen state would it not then afterwards be reborn kinda thing adn rejoin likea cell? i mean he is a virus and all. i think i kinda did make an unkillable character by accident XD. if so how bout this he can die ina sense but the liquids just gather afterwards and for a week (by a week i mean actual week of time not ingame week like how the hospital works) he is reawakened adn rebrought together but he lsot all dna he had of his previous disguises and must gather more leaving him with only the miles seiler look since he was the viruses host
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 4:11 pm

All Virus' can be stopped in a cold weather, so that's your weakness, everything almsot no shadows and stuff cannot be frozen, but you'd be like a popsicle.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 4:13 pm

alright (note to self avoid cold lol)
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 4:16 pm

I control water/ice D: just don't fall into a freezer, or I'll place a lock pad on teh handle with chains XD
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 4:17 pm

lol like miles will be taht stupid XD
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 7:22 am

you know what? i'll let rose decide if miels lives or dies really considering whats been happening lateley off forum this is minor to me now, besides if he does die i got the perfect idea to replace him with, also never wanted to be one of those cheap unkillable characters, i ahted facing them sooo much
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 2:43 pm

Hmm, Lets see:

Zeik may be in the wrong here, but thats only because we, Me and Domo, made a mistake. Domo always checks Jutsu lists and what not, so I guess he must have approved the whole perfect clone thing, and the whole fact that your made out of tar? That seems cheap, but I guess you didn't know.

It may have just been better to go his jutsu list and say that he c ouldn't have it, because the fact that Domo approved it wouldn't make it Miles fault. He thought he could do this because a higher up said he could, but another says he can't, which is you. I also don't like the perfect shit, so maybe we can do this: Miles will lose this perfect clone ability, or tone it according to Domo's explanation, and the whole "I'm tar, can't be killed thing" will be abolished. You will be killable because you have a chakra system inside of you, which is only possible by having a heart and energy to burn via oxygen so you have lungs, lungs provide oxygen to blood so you have that, and blood gets pumped by the heart. By combining this long chain, you are in fact killable, much as everyone else.

Synopsis- Miles lives, losing his perfect clone ability or toning and he is much killable.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 5:33 pm

hmmmm what if miles does live yes but one change, he keeps the weapon summon traits but....best put it in rp form. delete it if you think it wont work k?

*as miles gets hit he doesn't die yet he falls into a liquidy goo and falls into a crack within the earth, where he leeks into a pond and a local comes by and drank the pond water as that was their drinking water. miles was then infected the body and upon the civilian leaving he felt sick and fell unconcious and when he woke miles was awake well but something was different in him, he kept his transmutations (aka blade claws, blade, whipfist etc,) but lost his mimic and consume trait, his insides were now fueled by electricity yet he did not know (yes he can be overcharged with electricity to die so he isn't immune to electricity) and in replacment of mimic and consume he had gained a elemental power of electricity and a slight telekenetic ability (only slight it develops over time) luckily miles knew all he did before yet had no clue of the electricity and telekenetic powers he ahd gained*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2009, 5:35 pm

(o and forgot shadow and heavens)
*shadow and heavens followed behind worried for miles*

(Oh and before u think the 2 new are too much it is a simple slight power for a better explanation look at my revised jutsus)
(also if even that is too much when /if i rank up i will choose 1 weapon trait in those 5 transmutation ones (claws, blade, slingfist, hammerfist, musclemass) and that is the one that only remains but it gets juiced up aka specializing)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 4:40 pm

Rozalyn Han. wrote:
Hmm, Lets see:

Zeik may be in the wrong here, but thats only because we, Me and Domo, made a mistake. Domo always checks Jutsu lists and what not, so I guess he must have approved the whole perfect clone thing, and the whole fact that your made out of tar? That seems cheap, but I guess you didn't know.

It may have just been better to go his jutsu list and say that he c ouldn't have it, because the fact that Domo approved it wouldn't make it Miles fault. He thought he could do this because a higher up said he could, but another says he can't, which is you. I also don't like the perfect shit, so maybe we can do this: Miles will lose this perfect clone ability, or tone it according to Domo's explanation, and the whole "I'm tar, can't be killed thing" will be abolished. You will be killable because you have a chakra system inside of you, which is only possible by having a heart and energy to burn via oxygen so you have lungs, lungs provide oxygen to blood so you have that, and blood gets pumped by the heart. By combining this long chain, you are in fact killable, much as everyone else.

Synopsis- Miles lives, losing his perfect clone ability or toning and he is much killable.

I'm goi ng to play along with this bullshit,But mark my word. I will have his life. so this is only wasting his time. see ya around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 4:59 pm

Say what you want, I know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 4:59 pm

who? me or zeik?....nvm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadowyheavens   shadowyheavens - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

shadowyheavens
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Colosseum :: Battleground :: Training Area-
Jump to: