Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Restocking stuff... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Restocking stuff...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Restocking stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Restocking stuff...   Restocking stuff... Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 1:33 am

*As Rozalyn felt the presence of shadows trying to possess stuff....again, the shadows would not be allowed into the shop, even through the shadow realm. The bank was in Reikyuu's realm, so they would have to pass it before they could reach anything that is enveloped or apart of this coffin that is Reikyuu. Reikyuu can't be warped, so the shadows couldn't even find a way around no matter how much they tried. She controls what goes on in Reikyuu's realm, and that made it even easier to keep the shadows from coming through the dimension. And no, shadows don't exist there, especialy since Rozalyn says so. "Presistent for no reason..."

*She to stock a new shipment of 2009 money into the bank. Nothing special, just something it does....hmp....*
Back to top Go down

Restocking stuff...
Page 1 of 1