Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Abigails' magic I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Abigails' magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Abigails' magic Empty
PostSubject: Abigails' magic   Abigails' magic Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:47 pm

For Abigail to preform her magical magic whatever...she uses a wand that was forged from pine wood, and has a pheonix feather refered into teh center, the base of the powers.
Abigails' magic Nyiakp

GreenFlame: A flame in the color green, but what makes this flame different is not just the color, but I am able to turn the flame into a solid like liquid base, like glowing goo, but it's very hot, and destructive, in the liquidy solid state it has the proporties of exploding. As of in the flame form it can merely burn anything, almost anything, since I'm a starter i will make the burning a basic thing to trees, and such. But I can basically do anything and make anything with this flame, the only thing to lower from godhacking for making everything at this rank, I will only make minor things. The pciture below is a refernace to the appearance of this green flame.
Abigails' magic Vxhrva
Back to top Go down
Administrator

Administrator

Village of Residence : All
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Administrative Decision

Abigails' magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abigails' magic   Abigails' magic Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:21 pm

((Moved to the Magic section on Reality, where it belongs.))
Back to top Go down
http://vescrutia.heavenforum.com

Abigails' magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Craft-
Jump to: