Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Jenn's Spells and Magiks I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Jenn's Spells and Magiks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenn

Jenn

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Moecular Matter Magik

Jenn's Spells and Magiks Empty
PostSubject: Jenn's Spells and Magiks   Jenn's Spells and Magiks Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:16 am

Jenn was born to the Traynets, a village of strong and powerful Witches and Mages who's spells branched out to countless numbers, but to know them all you would have had to carry around the scroll of each and every different magik..Luckily, Jenn was one of the few who burned all the various spells and such into her mind allowing her free use to them on a whim. However, due to the incident(read bio) Jenn barely recalls any of them at all and only knows a few as to get by...

Molecular Magik: Was the certain type of Magik that was unique to her family. It allowed Jenn the ability to see molecules(they are uncountable and everywhere) and control them if they were to fall under the influence of her mana(Witch Chakra?) amoung do other things. She is also able to reconstruct the molecules in her fist and other body parts as to make her strikes and blows feel as if they were super human as she can do the same thing with her muscles and feet as to make her seem to have extreme speeds. She is able to to transform her body into various offensive and defensive weapons., she is able to transform her entire body at will, though it causes much strain on her body. She generally turns her arms into blades, hammers and shields, turns her hair into fists and microblades able to cut through d,iamond turns her own skin into diamond or harden her molecules as to make it feel harder,

List of Spells:

Valur Fist: A spell in which Jenn creates a small gravitational rift around her fist as to attract her opponent to her punch..(Only useable at close range..)

X Sight: Once Jenn removes her glasses, her sight increases extremely to a point where she can lock on to an opponent by staying fixed on there molecules allowing her to follow them no matter where they go(that doesn't mean I can keep up however)

De Haste: A spell that allows me to temporarily slash the reaction time of the person whom I cast..

De Lale: A spell that once casted on the person makes them use a larger amount of chakra everytime they do something involving chakra or energy..

Black Flames: A type of fire under the influence of Jenn's soul and mind. It is a flame unique to her and her alone. It's heat is as hot as Jenn's mana can withstand it's basic heat starting at 7000 degrees celcius(sp?) This flame do not fall under the same catergory as regular fire. Allowing me to burn even those extremely adept with fire..
Back to top Go down

Jenn's Spells and Magiks
Page 1 of 1