Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kazz's Blades I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kazz's Blades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kazz's Blades Empty
PostSubject: Kazz's Blades   Kazz's Blades Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 3:21 pm

Consequence
Kazz's Blades Kazzweap1
This sword has all the destructive force of dark energy, only in the form of solid. The energy this sword creates is always in a solid form, as dense as dark energy can be. Since Kazz controls dark matter though, he can make solids with this sword dense enough to be unbreakable, untouchable, and as heavy as he wants it to be. Onyx Eater can be merged with this sword for insane combos.

Manevolent
Kazz's Blades Kazzweap2
This sword controls dark energy in any form, other than solid. That means gas, liquid, and a state of pure energy. This energy created from this sword can be mixed with his own body for more power, but it makes it harder to move quick when doing so. This sword has enough destructive force to cut through a small planet (mars, mercury, planet x) when swung with all its mite. This sword becomes weaker as the fight drags on.
Back to top Go down

Kazz's Blades
Page 1 of 1