Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reference Page I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reference Page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:29 pm

Make sure you refer to here so you can know just how much you are getting.

You get money depending on your amount of posts on missions and on fights, and ONLY missions and fights. We've come to an agreement that you get no money from randomly spamming around the village.

D rank missions=25 $ per post. the misson had to be legit, and not some dumb gag mission. An example might be that mission to candy mountain by Unknown, so yeah, those types of missions get you nothing.

C ranked missions=50 $ per post. These missions must be approved by a sannin or above to start, so that no one is getting easy cash.

B ranked missons= 75 $ per post. You only start getting paid per post once it officially starts. This means that when people are first arriving, you get nothing, once you actually head out, said by the mission leader, then you start earning money. this actually goes for every mission of any rank and every fight...

A ranked missions= 100 $ per post. All the others rules before this one count for these missions. genin and chunin are not allowed to go on these missions.

S ranked missions= 200 $ per post. Yeah, thats alot, but only jounin and above can go on these missions and they have to be approved and talked out with by one of the kages. The enemies you meet on these missions will be Rped by us Anbu and above, and you can die on these missions, meaning you start over with a new character. We won't go easy on you with these missions, so if you slip up, your dead.

NOW FOR FIGHTS!!!!!___________()___________()____________??

As I say fights, I mean:

Brawls(Inter-Village Battles, Spontaneous Chaos, Sparring Range, Brawls) = 30 $ per post
Grand Battles(Inter-Village Epics, Modern Epics, Remembrance, Epic Battles) = 40 $ per post
Cataclysmic battles(War Zone, Rage of Night) = 50 $ per post
Grudge matches = 50 $ per post
Training = 20 per post / 40 $ for those extremely long posts.

If your fighting anywhere else, you get nothing.

Once your fight is finished, you come here, to the bank. You will cite your fight, count the amount of post YOU made in the fight and tell them, then you will get your money accordingly. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT LYING ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF POST YOU MAKE, OR WHERE YOU FOUGHT, WITH OUT A SECOND THOUGHT, YOU WILL BE DEMOTED. Thank you

And one last thing--- all fights before May 3, 2009 will be null and void, meaning you get no money from those. except for missions, since they mainly have meaning to them...But just to be fair with you all, every one will be given 500 $ now for the hell of it. at the beginning of each month, you will be giving an extra 500 yen, like an allowance. Now, with this in mind, the prices in the store are all up for their respective shopkeepers to decide, NO FAVORITISM!!

You don't have to have money to buy things, but money will be used for another thing.
RANKING
Yeah, this keeps people from doing a ranking exam every week or so.
You have to pay to take your ranking exams as well, meaning you have to fight and progress in battles.

Test for chunin rank-cost= 300 yen

Test for special jounin rank-cost= 600 yen

Test for jounin rank-cost= 900 yen

Of course you may not always get the rank if you pay, so that makes you try harder to do better in ranking exams. Also, if you lets say, pay for a chunin test as a genin, but your proctor says that your good enough to become a special jounin. This would mean that you have to pay additional money to get the rank, but not the same cost as the test for that rank:

Genin-test for chunin= 300 yen/makes special jounin instead= pays an additional 100.

Genin-test for chunin= 300 yen/makes jounin instead=pays an additional 200.

Chunin-test for special jounin= 600 yen/makes jounin instead=pays additional 200/ makes anbu instead=pays additional 400

Special Jounin-test for jounin= 700 yen/makes anbu instead=pays additional 300

Jounin-test for anbu= 1200 yen

In addition, the charges for all ranking exams are transferred from the examinee to the ranking proctor. This not only provides another method for Anbu+ members to gain money, but also an incentive to actually rank someone with an empty ranking thread. In addition, the proctor may even decide to withhold the fee alltogether. Their choice.

This is the, as we call it, Currency System, or the C.S. for short.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:36 pm

You start off with 500, everyone does. They don't get munny until they make their accounts in the bank though, Its easier to keep track that way =\
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 9:11 am

Does the person who ranks the ninja get any money for it, or does the ninja getting ranked hand over the money to the proctor?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 10:43 am

Yes, the munny goes to the proctor of the ninja being ranked. This will encourage people to rank others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 11:37 am

Update The section for ranking prices. Special Jounin and Jounin have been added to the list.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 7:46 pm

how come gennin and chuunin can't go on A and S rank missions I mean that isn't far if a gennin wants to go and die let them die on their on it was their choice to go on a A or S rank missions
Back to top Go down
Leiko Fuzen
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Leiko Fuzen

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Yuudoku Gaidoku/ Myu-jikaru Onkyou

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 7:48 pm

Question: Can drifters take ranking exams in one of the villages...?
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Oragami manipulation, and Wind manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 7:50 pm

This is Unknown:
For them being gennin some see as them pulling the epicness of a mission down....plus we don't want younglings to die rather quickly unless.....if you want to do "The Maze"....

*Unknown would look at Rose.*

Er....wrong topic to post in...let me switch to my unknown account real quick.... =/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 7:51 pm

What Maze
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 7:54 pm

O.o funny for you to ask XD

ER...it's a er...how can I explain.....it's simliar to the one in harry potter and the goblet of fire O.o with strange shit and able to die yadda yadaa.....I don't think anyone would be interested if you guys wanna I need atleast 15 people for it O.o and you can get rewards XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 7:56 pm

I still don't get it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2009, 4:38 pm

Okay, I am just now seeing this {I know right?} and will answer the following questions.

This is for everyone to see BTW.

1. Genin and Chunin can't go on A and S ranked missions because genin and chunin are mainly beginners, and beginners shouldn't be able to go on missions that more experienced people worked hard to be able to do, or get accepted. Also the money, you get payed alot for those Missions, and for a beginner to come in thinking he can just go on a A ranked mission for some easy cash is slightly disrespectful to those who couldn't do certain missions because of their rank. Its all fair, especially since Beginners don't say beginners forever.

2. If you are a Drifter, You can't use the new ranking format, you have to use the old one: where an anbu or higher person ranks you. You will be ranked in the Inter-Village Epics, since you have no home village to get a ranking in. You drifters have better odds of dying in a ranking exam than any other, so make sure you consider that. Am I clear here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reference Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reference Page   Reference Page Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reference Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Vescrutia Bank-
Jump to: