Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reikon keiri's Jutsu list I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reikon keiri's Jutsu list

Go down 
+2
Shinji
Reikon Keiri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

Village of Residence : Village lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Devil's Inheritance

Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 1:52 pm

Oni's Mystic Palm ~Blood Healing: This is a branch off from the original bloodline usage. Reikon is studying the profession of mixing his blood, with healing chakra to create a sort of fast cell and tissue regrowth. This works because most of the cells in blood are used in making other tissues like skin and organ tissues, so when healing chakra is introduced to the blood and directed towards a certain wound, it starts working to produce these desired skin tissue cells, to help stop bleeding. He has only just begun to study this method of healing and hopes to be able to study it further as he becomes stronger.

Name:Clone Jutsu
Description:Reikon uses the basic academy level clone jutsu. This is an exact image of himself but only in image. The clone is not physical, cannot take or deal physical damage, and doesn't disturb the area around it when moving. Ex, crush grass when stepping on it or kicking up dirt when running.

Name:Sinister Replacement Jutsu
Description:This is one of the many signs of Reikons appeal to the demonic side of life. He put his own little twist on the Replacement Jutsu. Like usual he will replace himself with a wooden log right before impact from an enemy attack has been made, however, this wooden log has a bit of a surprise. It is embedded with several shuriken, and a couple of exploding tags. The tags go off sending shuriken flying everywhere. Normally when a replacement jutsu is executed the opponent is nearby the log. This means the opponent will be too close for comfort when the log explodes.

Name:Transformation Jutsu
Description:This is the simply transformation technique in which Reikon transforms himself into another persons image or an objects image, hiding his own.

Name:Blood Orb
Description:Reikon will cut his palm and let a small orb of his inherited acidic blood form in his hand. When he has a small little orb he hurls it at the opponent. It has what he refers to as splash damage. This is a term used to describe the splattering after the impact is made. This "splash" damage is nothing more than just the damage caused by any blood that might have splattered onto other body part after the initial impact.

Name:Dual Palms ~Raining Acid
Description:Reikon will cut both of his palms this time and just like in his Blood Orb jutsu he lets a small orb of his acidic blood gather into both hands. When he has the correct size he pushes the two orbs together then throws the now larger ball into the air.He sends a kunai with an explosion tag attached to it after the orb of blood, blowing it up and making it rain down acidic blood upon the enemy.

Last edited by Reikon Keiri on August 2nd 2009, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 3:06 pm

I will go back over the jutsu, take away the ones that arent genin standard. those jutsu above werent even all my jutsu just some of the ones i used regularly...so if you will please be patient i will get to them and adjust to the site...
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shinji

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Fukkou Kengeki : Weapons Renaissance/Ketsueki Ryuudou : Blood Flow

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 6:50 pm

Seriously... WTF.... Okay I'm like really pissed off at reading this... I don't want to burst your bubble but can you not blatantly steal my techs? I know it may have an accident, which is why I'm doing this in a rather clam manner, but I still like to think I'm special for creating the idea for blood manipulation WITH ACIDIC PROPERTIES first. Of course you could've created this idea long before I have, but I still have somewhat of a seniority over you in terms of RP character wise
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 7:00 pm

Someone else look over this jutsu list >.> I'm too annoyed to read it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 7:21 pm

To my knowledge most of these characters created their techniques long before even knowing about Ves. Just chill.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shinji

Kekkei Genkai : Fukkou Kengeki : Weapons Renaissance/Ketsueki Ryuudou : Blood Flow

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 7:26 pm

That's why I said accidentally and I'm giving this person a chance to explain themselves. If that is the case.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 7:28 pm

Quote :
Acidic Blood: The blood of Reikon Keiri's clan was also known to be acidic. Though this is just a small advantage it was still an admirable trait in the demon world and was often envied. The acid can eat through any material but how long it takes for it to eat through depends on how strong the material is. When the blood is mixed with other liquid like materials like water it becomes even deadlier

How does it become more deadly in water, it just doesn't make sense in my eye's....unless you can explain a bit more than just saying it's deadlier in water...
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 9:55 pm

Ahem. Oh boy. Well, As Domo pointed out, this guy could've been Rping as this character for a while, so it's HIGHLY doubtful he stole these from Shinji. That being said. I kinda think it's bogus to make the guy create a whole new character because of similarities. Especially if this guy's been RPing for a while. My only solution is that Shinja and Reikon could be from the same Clan Pool. Meaning, both of there Clans are related to one another in some way. Like how the Uchiha are related to the Hyuuga's in the sense that the Sharingan is a mutated version of the Byakugan. The same could be used here. All that it requires is a slight tweaking of each others Bios. But, if Shinji doesn't want to share (since he's been here longer he makes the decision), then I'm afraid Reikon here is going to have to create another character with different a Kekkei Genkai. That's the best solution I could come up with....
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : serenity chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 10:54 pm

I don't mean to but in but i do believe that before shinji is allowed to make his decision we all let reikon explain himself he might believe there is a difference in their bloodlines or he just might have not known that shinji ever even exsisted let-lone have the exact same blood-line it would be extremely annoying to go through the three or four pages of people's bios to make sure ours is unique this is what happens when people end up having the same picture for an weapon or avy i mean at least let this dude speak before everyone comes down on him about having a copy right bloodline please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 11:08 pm

What this dude said ^
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 12:11 am

What you guys failed to realize is that I never actually asked him to make a completely new character. Yes, I may be pissed but if it really came down to it I would just fight him and see who the better blood manipulator is without the interference of hierarchy system. So let me clarify this once again, I was pissed when I read this and would've been nice if I was asked if it was possible if he didn't know about the shared ability, but it seems like you guys misinterpreted me for having him make a new character. Hell if I really wanted him to do that I could abuse the hierarchy system and kill him in an epic.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 1:33 am

Ok you guys have been completely fair to me, and to your fellow ninja there. I understand where he's coming form i get just as upset when some newb comes to my home site trying to encrouch on my territory....and normally im not as nice as this gentleman has been. On my site im the "demon" so i'd normally kill them anyways. In my background I usually say that my bloodline has been rumored to be given to me by Diablo (which i never knew had been a part of this site till i got here.) and that it was a gift of sorts and im to use it to bring death and blah blah blah you get the point. I am sorry I caused an uproar...after having been the "demon" on my home site i find it i dont have to try anymore. I would gladly accept a small few tweaks, if that were Shinji's decision. Sadly though...I find myself involved with some major issues on my home site that I must attend to so I will kindly ask your Web Master to terminate me. If in the future I find myself more free without so much to worry about I would gladly like to come back and if Shinji is still in the mood, would gladly let him make the decision. In the case that he doesn't want to I am already trying to make another OC character on Word so that I can continue my journey here, when or if i am able to return. I hope I can come back very soon

with plenty of chaos and mutilation in mind, the demon, Reikon Keiri.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 1:53 am

Meh, we don't 'terminate' any accounts unless they get banned or the user deletes it theirself for whatever reason. So it'll just be waiting here for if/when you do come back.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 12:42 am

Well I am back...I will go over and edit my jutsu to genin level, I'm certain me and shinji have come to an agreement and I'll be in his family/clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reikon keiri's Jutsu list   Reikon keiri's Jutsu list Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reikon keiri's Jutsu list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: